Alamala

Apr 19, 2021
Cr8tive M3dia will you go down the route of mc discovering some documents to create more pills? if i where in his shoes, creating more would be prio Nr.1 or maybe after getting some money :geek:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Shame we didn't get any kind of alternative sex scene if we missed the (MMF) threesome :cry: But overall yet another great update Cr8tive M3dia thankyou and look forward to the next release.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia will you go down the route of mc discovering some documents to create more pills? if i where in his shoes, creating more would be prio Nr.1 or maybe after getting some money :geek:
More about everything going on with the pills etc will come apparent on day 6. ;)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Shame we didn't get any kind of alternative sex scene if we missed the (MMF) threesome :cry: But overall yet another great update Cr8tive M3dia thankyou and look forward to the next release.
Yes I am sorry for this, but Mia is a little shaken up about everything and a little shy so although she was mesmerised with us (pills helping) I don't think she was in the right frame of mind for anything. Maybe tomorrow morning she may be a little more open. :sneaky:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Have to say it seems to be getting better with every update, so many top female LI across the whole spectrum. Just keep it coming can't wait for the next installment. (y) :););)
Thanks a lot, I have another demo of a game coming out on my discord soon with a LI that people have said is the best one yet. Worth checking out. Won't be on here for a while, until I have created a good amount of content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: linkinn

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Love this game great updates each seems to be better than the last now might as well re-watch the show/movie since i have time

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
latest update immediately closes after opening, wtf?
I suggest this a lot - may work for you! Start the game while holding down the Shift key, at the upper left change it to 'Angle...', press Quit at the lower left and try to start the game normally. Changing the render settings seems to help in most cases. Good luck! :>)

Reactions: mofonistik

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
I suggest this a lot - may work for you! Start the game while holding down the Shift key, at the upper left change it to 'Angle...', press Quit at the lower left and try to start the game normally. Changing the render settings seems to help in most cases. Good luck! :>)
nope i tried all the renderers and its still crashing right on startup, the angle renderer first goes unresponsive for a bit and then crashes

its the only renpy game currently that does this

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
nope i tried all the renderers and its still crashing right on startup, the angle renderer first goes unresponsive for a bit and then crashes

its the only renpy game currently that does this
I'm sorry, but what does the choice of renderer (by shift-G) give?
I never noticed any difference. and doesn't the game show already rendered pictures that no longer need to be rendered? Renpy projects are not a 3D game.

or I don't understand something? yes, of course, I don’t understand something, but the trouble is that I don’t know what correct question I need to ask in a search engine to get an answer.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So! stop! *finally realized like a giraffe*
I don't get it, Dion cuckold?
otherwise, why the hell did he invite us to a threesome with Chantelle at the club?
Well, if Dion is a cuckold, then later on I will help my best friend, from whom I have already knock one of his two sisters and his beloved mother. then it will be necessary to fuck Chantelle ...

well i will love to knock Chantelle.
Chantelle is a healthy girl with a strong body, which means that her children will be strong. which means - forward to storm her heart (as well as her panties) ( my inner sire sensed something and stood ready... )

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes