coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yeesss, It was satisfying update as far as the MC's plans are concerned - will be good to see what comes next on his agenda.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yeesss, It was satisfying update as far as the MC's plans are concerned - will be good to see what comes next on his agenda.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I must admit if you don't go down the 3some route, then the update is a little shorter than normal...as no other sex scene this update, but like you said it does give the player an insight into the agenda the mc is going down. The club scene did take me a hell of a lot of time to create, due to so many other characters in the scene.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea i went down that option.. just enough to see what happens, then back tracked to stay with the newbie. While on one side, +1 for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content, id rather it not be shared scenario. Il take a guess that was a one time chance? I think im ok with that then.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yea i went down that option.. just enough to see what happens, then back tracked to stay with the newbie. While on one side, +1 for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
content, id rather it not be shared scenario. Il take a guess that was a one time chance? I think im ok with that then.
I haven't decided if there will be follow up stuff with Dion and Chantelle again.... it will heavily depend on if you went that route in the first place, as to whether the chance/offer will be there. At the moment it was a 1 time thing, however Chantelle is obviously in charge of their relationship.. so you never know.

Reactions: BTLD and coretex

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
so it is f... up if you dont share with other dudes?? ...waited so long for naught ,was a good start but seems to go down the wrong rabbithole...hope i understood it wrong but doesnt seems so...

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
so it is f... up if you dont share with other dudes?? ...waited so long for naught ,was a good start but seems to go down the wrong rabbithole...hope i understood it wrong but doesnt seems so...
You understood wrong. Basically there is an optional scene in this next update which won't effect the main story it's just like a side route. Basically I haven't decided if there will be another optional threesome scene later on or not but will only become available if you go down this threesome route. Like as mentioned won't effect the story at all.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
I must admit if you don't go down the 3some route, then the update is a little shorter than normal...as no other sex scene this update
Not a fan of MMF myself, think I'll skip this update. Shame it has so many routes, I'm going full harem but the updates seem short. Fun game though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Not a fan of MMF myself, think I'll skip this update. Shame it has so many routes, I'm going full harem but the updates seem short. Fun game though.
Well they are shorter so I can get them out quicker than before. It used to be every 6 months, now every 2-3 months.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Ah I see, it's just that when I replayed this game I was behind by 2 updates. One with 1305 renders and one with 1250, that would normally take hours to get through, yet I finished them both quite quickly. However, I saw your earlier response to this.
Well it was... You have to remember there are a few different routes and options.. so if you only play it one way, then you are not seeing the other routes as well. Take for example Meadow, there are 4 options to finish that scene.. You might play it and see 1 scene finish.. well I have then done 3 others endings, all with their own images.
So I just meant that games that focus on the main route seem to get much more content you get to see with that render count. Most people don't play the same scene multiple times to see any differences.
I'm not complaining or anything, as I said I like the game.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Ah I see, it's just that when I replayed this game I was behind by 2 updates. One with 1305 renders and one with 1250, that would normally take hours to get through, yet I finished them both quite quickly. However, I saw your earlier response to this.

So I just meant that games that focus on the main route seem to get much more content you get to see with that render count. Most people don't play the same scene multiple times to see any differences.
I'm not complaining or anything, as I said I like the game.
Well its just when I make a game I like to give people many options, and also make it possible to reply the game slightly differently... like if you want a bi-harem for instance, or non-bi harem, only family members, only certain LI, pregnancy, non pregnancy etc... so with this means I may do say a whole scene say in the apartment with Libby only.... but then have to do a whole other scene with Libby and Naomi present, also you may not want to have incest.. so different scene endings with Libby where she will just kiss you on the cheek, compared to a full on French kiss etc.

If I didn't offer these different options and routes then I would essentially be doing a Kinetic novel (And no one really likes that, everyone wants to have choices)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Update is now out... The MMF scene is completely optional and won't have any significate bearing to the storyline if you don't wish to view it (But could give an funny interesting scene later on in the story, but won't matter if you don't go down the route).
The +1 Love point you miss out on with Mia if you do go down the MMF route won't be too significate either at this early stage of relationship.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes