Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I thought it was funny. I laughed about him not noticing the obvious, but to be fair, all the blood had left his brain and was in another part of his body so... I get it.
yes, that moment when the body decides to drain blood from the higher brain regions to pump it where it could have more fun.
i think we all know the problem ;)

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
yes, that moment when the body decides to drain blood from the higher brain regions to pump it where it could have more fun.
i think we all know the problem ;)
And in this instances, certainly a more useful place :)

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
Hi, I made a gallery unlocker and I wanted to share it with you guys.
I hope Cr8tive M3dia is okay with that.
The unlocker is for the version Day5 Part2
Use at your own risk ;)
i tryed it since the gallery is not open properly for me ,but using it in the game folder does nothing so far or do i need it somewhere else ???

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
When the new update is coming?
Wont be for a little while I'm afraid. Working on a scene at the moment with 14 characters in it, so each image takes quite a bit of time as I have to move all the different characters around. It's progressing nicely, but I think I will more than likely get the next update out to subscribers around the end of December... But there will also be a nice little x-mas present for subscribers, a little demo of another game I am working on, on the side.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So just to make sure, certain girls in the phone app don't have any real scenes right? Including other sister, mom, chloe and amanda?

I know you meet chloe and amanda on the street but that's not what I mean by "a scene", you know?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
So just to make sure, certain girls in the phone app don't have any real scenes right? Including other sister, mom, chloe and amanda?

I know you meet chloe and amanda on the street but that's not what I mean by "a scene", you know?
Yeah, the phone just shows you girls you know and or have seen. So, yes, not all of them have sex scenes yet but if they are in the phone, you can assume they will have one eventually.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Even though i didn't choose to Naomi still flirts with Rita. It's kinda a big turn off to me. It's like she's more into Rita than MC.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Wont be for a little while I'm afraid. Working on a scene at the moment with 14 characters in it, so each image takes quite a bit of time as I have to move all the different characters around. It's progressing nicely, but I think I will more than likely get the next update out to subscribers around the end of December... But there will also be a nice little x-mas present for subscribers, a little demo of another game I am working on, on the side.
I pray that part 3 contains some libby content :coffee: :giggle:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is there any info about a public release for Day 5 Part 3 ??

*edit* It´s out for patreons - now we need a :cool: hero *edit*
Well, it being out to Patreon's is news to me, as I haven't even completed it yet :LOL: Had this not been December and me celebrating the Christmas period, I could possibly have it completed by the end of this month... however it's looking very tight to get it all done in time, but I am trying my best to get it out. Once its out to patreons it will be a roughly a month later for public.

This update has been very time consuming indeed.. some scenes having 16 characters displayed in them.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, it being out to Patreon's is news to me, as I haven't even completed it yet :LOL: Had this not been December and me celebrating the Christmas period, I could possibly have it completed by the end of this month... however it's looking very tight to get it all done in time, but I am trying my best to get it out. Once its out to patreons it will be a roughly a month later for public.

This update has been very time consuming indeed.. some scenes having 16 characters displayed in them.
emmm - it's like Machinarium 2 which at real is machinarium part 2 =)
well same old same old as always =)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how about do Helloween crossover with "proud father"? oh no... PF not use waifus from THIS asset.
but maybe with "deadlocked in time"? =)
again forgot the names of the twin girls (million pardons). in "deadlocked in time" there is a cameo scene when a man enters a clothing store with a girl - it is she who participates in two roles in our VN. it would probably be interesting.
the scene of the meeting of three identical girls would be interesting. What could they talk about with each other? =)

both VNs have a sci-fi setting. here - some pills that give strength to the brain and there - also out of the ordinary, temporary games. so "purkua wouldn't pa?"

ehh dreams dreams ... =) okay, I'll go get a lip-rolling machine - otherwise the lip rolled out obscenely ...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes