Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It is a pic for one of the android ports & it is compressed
Android ports I am unable to test, also if it has been modded with different text size, nothing I can do I'm afraid. Maybe try the one that is listed down on the front page... but like I mentioned I cannot test this at all.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Android ports I am unable to test, also if it has been modded with different text size, nothing I can do I'm afraid. Maybe try the one that is listed down on the front page... but like I mentioned I cannot test this at all.
But jeevant ports are not compressed. So I prefer other ports

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
But jeevant ports are not compressed. So I prefer other ports
The thing is, he does try and compress them, but since I do most images in webp and animations in webm.. there isnt too much more you can compress. If you change the images that I do have in .png it will more than likely cause issues with say the gallery pages. It can be compressed down more, but you will lose image quality, so this is why he hasn't really compressed it down.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
In a "Fantastical New York City located somewhere in the UK"

Iv seen the NYC labels in places, not much you can do about that with the resources.
Haha yeah... Not unless I really went to town on making many different resources myself (Which I can't do... not experienced enough) :)

Reactions: coretex and H2R

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The author played incest to the extreme without violating the rules of "P" station , nice .
I'm not a native English speaker, so I don't know if you can understand me .
All the sex is incest, but it's not blood relation to the MC , the MC is only responsible for the fuck everyone .

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
is there an gallery unlocker? cause I'm missing a bunch of scenes and I don't know how to unlock em
I have one created, however this is a small perk for my subscribers. I could never stop someone from making one but the one I have I won't be releasing publicly.

Reactions: BTLD
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes