Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Day 5 Part 2 (Early Afternoon/Afternoon) is out now for beta testing by Tier 4 members on Patreon and SubscriberStar. This update has a lot of content with Meadow and Cindy (So if you aren't on their paths, the update could feel small.

Stats for this current update release are as follows:

Renders: 1305
Animations: 66
Lines of code: 2732

Each week will be released to descending Tiers until it's out to the public around the 29th October.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Day 5 Part 2 (Early Afternoon/Afternoon) is out now for beta testing by Tier 4 members on Patreon and SubscriberStar. This update has a lot of content with Meadow and Cindy (So if you aren't on their paths, the update could feel small.

Stats for this current update release are as follows:

Renders: 1305
Animations: 66
Lines of code: 2732

Each week will be released to descending Tiers until it's out to the public around the 29th October.
A day after the release of Bayonetta 3:)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I did ask if they could postpone their release for a month but they said they couldn't. :cool:
They showed first real trailer 4 years after the teaser.No more time for them to postpone anything:)
Probably if you did tell them you are planning an orgy with Honey,Rita and Lateshya they can think off something

• Haha
Reactions: Haast and Satarial

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
It looks like the girl in screenshots 5-7 may be pregnant, so I'm curious if that's the basis for the pregnancy tag or if there's any impregnation content.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
It looks like the girl in screenshots 5-7 may be pregnant, so I'm curious if that's the basis for the pregnancy tag or if there's any impregnation content.
We also get to knock a woman up ourselves, although nothing is coming from that yet (after all, everything happening so far is taking place within 5 days). According to the dev we can expect to impregnate (many?) more characters, and will eventually get a time skip to see the pregnancies develop.

Reactions: baloneysammich

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
She is a surrogate mother for her sister. At the time off writing this you have had the opportunity to impregnate 6 different women, should you have chosen their paths. You don't have to however..... but well why the hell wouldn't you :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
She is a surrogate mother for her sister. At the time off writing this you have had the opportunity to impregnate 6 different women, should you have chosen their paths. You don't have to however..... but well why the hell wouldn't you :)
I am missing someone.I only got 5-Naomi,Rita,Honey and the twins(Josie and Lucy).

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Very good start so far. Definitely intrigued to see where this one goes.

I normally shy away from pregnancy content but the twins may just change my mind on that.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Very good start so far. Definitely intrigued to see where this one goes.

I normally shy away from pregnancy content but the twins may just change my mind on that.
Well you always have a choice with the exception of 1 LI, if you are on her route. All others have the option to impregnate or not.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes