john984

Jun 6, 2020
Are you also on Naomi path? If your not, then you would have missed quite a bit. This update was only 2 months of work, I am doing an update every 2 months now... so mainly my subscribers are not having to wait 6 months for a release (even though after 6 months there is more gameplay).
Yes, I'm on Naomi, Rita, Honey and every other girl path. But still got only the BJ from the sis. I'm asking because some scenes in the replay gallery are locked.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yes, I'm on Naomi, Rita, Honey and every other girl path. But still got only the BJ from the sis. I'm asking because some scenes in the replay gallery are locked.
Did you see the Libby flashback then? That was made in this update as well. Yes you will either in the morning obtain BJ from Libby if you got a HJ from her the day before... if no HJ day before you could get one on this day.. and also obtain nothing.

Jan 7, 2022
Thanks for the answer, I guess I'm out. Having stuff I want, like Rita and Naomi being available together, tied to pregnancy is so mindbendingly weird to me, I can't see myself enjoying having to make that happen. To me, there is absolutely no connection between being open to experiment with a threeway relationship and being knocked up.

Good luck with the game. There's a lot of potential here, but I guess it's not my cup of tea after all.
To balance this, I just wanna say I'm already a supporter on Patreon and I'm now very much looking forward to the future content with optional working creampies.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
How much "Wincest" content is there right now ?

Jul 17, 2020
hey dev FYI you might want to do age info question like this
Python:
    if female2_age == "" or female2_age <= "17":
        $ female2_age="18"
save you some threats from patreon overlords (as default i believe it lets you put any number for her)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Sometimes they say "Girl of Dream"...
and here are TWO of them - Josie and Lucy!

I'm delighted haha :love:

JL.jpg

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
hey dev FYI you might want to do age info question like this
Python:
    if female2_age == "" or female2_age <= "17":
        $ female2_age="18"
save you some threats from patreon overlords (as default i believe it lets you put any number for her)

i also made an ipatch (includes age gate fix above)
Hey there, default is set to 18.. but has been allowed for users to input any age. Thanks for taking an interest in the game however and going out your way to make this patch. (y)

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Cr8tive M3dia
(even if this scene is hot, I was a little meh... sleepsex is not my thing especially losing her virginity like that .. what was she thinking? I hope more explanation in the future)

Is the flashback scene only possible with Naomi’s path?

I mean for the players who follow the sister’s path, this is an important topic for her story! And we’re forced to let Naomi take the lead in continuing the past events with your sister?

In the end I’m not a fan of Naomi and I find it a shame to have to sue her to get that flasback from your sister.
I mean it’s not a little news for the MC. he learns that even without pills AND that for a long time she has an attraction for him.

Do you anticipate that mc will know in the future without the path of another LI? Will the mc find out for himself or take his balls and stop pretending to sleep?

Reactions: Majindevil

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
This game is pleasingly OTT, the kinks are my cup of tea and the walkthrough is done well. My reservation concerns the UI. I'm not wild about looking at a naked full-length version of the MC while he's getting down to business. Wouldn't face portraits for each character be sufficient?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
dammit after a replay of this really fucking awesome game :love:
i got a BJ from my sister the 1st time ... and dammit i forgot what answers i made to get it again ... and all i got was a HJ ..... and i prefer the BJ ..... sucks to be me o_O
looks like a 3rd play thru coming up :ROFLMAO::LOL::love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

awesome game Dev.(s) (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
btw love the places you had put the animations .... :)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
(even if this scene is hot, I was a little meh... sleepsex is not my thing especially losing her virginity like that .. what was she thinking? I hope more explanation in the future)

Is the flashback scene only possible with Naomi’s path?

I mean for the players who follow the sister’s path, this is an important topic for her story! And we’re forced to let Naomi take the lead in continuing the past events with your sister?

In the end I’m not a fan of Naomi and I find it a shame to have to sue her to get that flasback from your sister.
I mean it’s not a little news for the MC. he learns that even without pills AND that for a long time she has an attraction for him.

Do you anticipate that mc will know in the future without the path of another LI? Will the mc find out for himself or take his balls and stop pretending to sleep?
If you are on Naomi path you obtain this information and the flashback before it would come about between you and Libby. So to answer your question nope you don't have to be purely on Naomi's path to get this but it will come about later on when you finally have the discussion with Libby.

There has been the opportunity to wake up and catch Libby in the act but then you don't get the 'happy ending'. There will come a point where we will stop pretending and everything will come out between you two.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gadu2121

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played the initial release and moved on. To me it was ok but nothing to write home about.. Saw the update and decided to give it another whirl. After finishing this release I wanted to say the improvement over the first release was pretty evident and now this one is bookmarked and I can't wait to see where it goes. Great job and keep it up.. as the story continues I do believe the Patreon numbers will follow. Definitely two thumbs up.

So happy for the Dev in the success of his project so far. Enjoy seeing his Patreon numbers continuing to increase. The game to improves each and every update.. Kudos

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes