ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Our Mc won't be sleeping alone
you said it right.
for the sake of laughter, I decided to go through the game experimentally - I refused to meet ALL girls (and even - you won't believe it, even Naomi, this sex bomb). went along the path of "convinced bachelor" - so what would you think to yourself? my sister fell on my head and slept with me! (fate apparently)
no, I don’t have a single word against my sister - the author, relax, you don’t need to change the script.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I have just
The only idiom that got me was when the MC asked for a squash to drink. As an American I was like, “What the hell is that?” I had to look it up, :ROFLMAO:
I have just found this out. There is someone who posts videos on FB, who lives in UK now, but originally from America and was saying they had no idea what squash was when they moved here.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
you said it right.
for the sake of laughter, I decided to go through the game experimentally - I refused to meet ALL girls (and even - you won't believe it, even Naomi, this sex bomb). went along the path of "convinced bachelor" - so what would you think to yourself? my sister fell on my head and slept with me! (fate apparently)
no, I don’t have a single word against my sister - the author, relax, you don’t need to change the script.
Well it will be a very boring game, haha... but it will be possible to go through the whole game staying celibate. You can have it that only your family will end up living with you, and even then not all of them, but who in their right mind would want that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well celibate is kinda funny, but only as one of alternatives when content of update is ended and no new games.
and maybe for achievment "virgin"...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if not for the drug, then the game even seems to become relatively realistic. although if you understand the nature of the brain, then in principle you can even create a drug that enhances parasensory abilities, enhances telepathic power. and then - the game becomes quite realistic.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
a fragment where two losers, on the orders of the boss, are killed with a pistol. Is this taken from some movie? it looks like a meme, right? I just watched this moment and knew how things would end when two failed gangsters were brought to the mafioso's office. it was deja vu. but from which movie it was copied - sclerosis, I don’t remember =(

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
well celibate is kinda funny, but only as one of alternatives when content of update is ended and no new games.
and maybe for achievment "virgin"...
Well if you haven't tried it yet, pass up Naomi and go for Rita only. There is a nice animation on just her route if you ignore Naomi.

Reactions: ramvivat

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have a question about living space for, uh, let's say - harem concubines. MC bought a large unfinished house with 6 bedrooms. and that's not enough, is it? will the kids go? I have - for sure, I'll try hehe!
Or can MC buy more? I just didn’t quite understand this moment when MC bought this big house with 6 bedrooms.
(language barrier, you know. although I read English without a dictionary, I still stumble in small places, meeting an unfamiliar word, not accurately understanding the meaning of what was said. English is also rich in colorful idioms =) )

Well, let's get back to real estate prices - will it be possible to buy more houses nearby or not? =)
Or is one 6-bedroom house enough?
ok if so.
I figure we can stuff at least a couple of girls in each bedroom, if not 3-4.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Day 5 Part 1 (Morning/Early Afternoon) is out now for beta testing by Tier 4 members on Patreon and SubscriberStar.

Stats for this current update release are as follows:

Renders: 1250 exactly
Animations: 26
Lines of code: 3109

Each week will be released to descending Tiers until it's out to the public around the 30th August.
this should be close to coming out, I hope .

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes