UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
I just found this VN from a reference in another thread. What a great VN! Some of the hottest LIs around. Technically proficient. Well written. Nicely paced. All in all really enjoyable to play. This early in the VN, I would like a bit more freedom to avoid knocking up the LIs without disappointing them. Especially in the cases where they think they can't get pregnant and I end up knocking them up anyway.

That said. It's your VN. Your story to tell, and I support you telling it in any way you choose. Thank you for your excellent work! I'll be impatiently awaiting your next update. So damn good!

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
I just found this VN from a reference in another thread. What a great VN! Some of the hottest LIs around. Technically proficient. Well written. Nicely paced. All in all really enjoyable to play. This early in the VN, I would like a bit more freedom to avoid knocking up the LIs without disappointing them. Especially in the cases where they think they can't get pregnant and I end up knocking them up anyway.

That said. It's your VN. Your story to tell, and I support you telling it in any way you choose. Thank you for your excellent work! I'll be impatiently awaiting your next update. So damn good!
Hey there, thank you very much, appreciate the comments. Well you always have the opportunity to not finish inside the LI, some will then say either you could have finished in me, or I would have liked you to have... but then you can turn it around and then they will be less disappointed, for instance with Rita when in bed with Naomi, or with Lucy in the bathroom scene.

Next update wont be too long away, I am going to be releasing updates every other month from now on, yes they will be shorter and will only be a morning/afternoon or afternoon/evening not a full day as it would take around 4-5 months each update otherwise, as I only do this in my spare time.

Next one I am aiming for the end of this month for members and will be available to public around a month after that (This has increased also, to give a little more benefits to members) So far I'm up to around 950 renders, 21 Animations and 2000 lines of code.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, Cr8tive M3dia I want to say, first of all, that I have played Limitless and I must say I really enjoyed it. I think dialogues are well done and good visuals here and there.

I was really intrigued by the idea of buying and managing businesses as well stock trading as part of an adult VN/game. I see that this is not tagged Management so I am guessing that business/financial management is probably not going to be a significant part of the game, but still intriguing. I always like playing management games, like SimCity and Project Highrise. It is good to see a combination of business and pleasure sometimes.

But the strongest point of this game, I think, is the feel of the neighborhood. I really enjoyed the neighborhood talk/interactions, particularly at the hairdresser shop and at the convenience store. It make you feel as though you are part of a neighborhood. Of course, we should not forget the sex and romance but it is always good to see the other aspects that I described above. :)

I also think you did well in establishing the rapport between the MC and the male characters. It is not very common to see this aspect emphasized in an adult VN. One thing I am concerned, though, is what pursuing Mary's path would mean for Steve. I would like to very much pursue relationship with his wife Mary without breaking up their marriage. I liked Steve too much for that to happen; hopefully he would be open to this or otherwise I would feel bad about it.

I also have a question about the setting of this game. Is this city set in temperate or tropical climate? I am a fan of palm trees and beaches so, hopefully, the latter but it is not a big deal-breaker for me if it is not. Not every game need to be set in a tropical location, if I am to be honest.

Finally, I would be amiss to not mention that I approves of the pubic hair on some of the female characters. Can't go without bushes somewhere. ;) Because of that, I think you will be pleased to know that this game will have the honor of being added to the index here for the next edition, expected to be out sometimes later this summer.

All of this convinced me to become a Patron for your studio. You are welcome! Looking forward to future updates on this game. Good luck with the development!

Reactions: RandyTyr and F1_V10

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hi, Cr8tive M3dia I want to say, first of all, that I have played Limitless and I must say I really enjoyed it. I think dialogues are well done and good visuals here and there.

I was really intrigued by the idea of buying and managing businesses as well stock trading as part of an adult VN/game. I see that this is not tagged Management so I am guessing that business/financial management is probably not going to be a significant part of the game, but still intriguing. I always like playing management games, like SimCity and Project Highrise. It is good to see a combination of business and pleasure sometimes.

But the strongest point of this game, I think, is the feel of the neighborhood. I really enjoyed the neighborhood talk/interactions, particularly at the hairdresser shop and at the convenience store. It make you feel as though you are part of a neighborhood. Of course, we should not forget the sex and romance but it is always good to see the other aspects that I described above. :)

I also think you did well in establishing the rapport between the MC and the male characters. It is not very common to see this aspect emphasized in an adult VN. One thing I am concerned, though, is what pursuing Mary's path would mean for Steve. I would like to very much pursue relationship with his wife Mary without breaking up their marriage. I liked Steve too much for that to happen; hopefully he would be open to this or otherwise I would feel bad about it.

I also have a question about the setting of this game. Is this city set in temperate or tropical climate? I am a fan of palm trees and beaches so, hopefully, the latter but it is not a big deal-breaker for me if it is not. Not every game need to be set in a tropical location, if I am to be honest.

Finally, I would be amiss to not mention that I approves of the pubic hair on some of the female characters. Can't go without bushes somewhere. ;) Because of that, I think you will be pleased to know that this game will have the honor of being added to the index here for the next edition, expected to be out sometimes later this summer.

All of this convinced me to become a Patron for your studio. You are welcome! Looking forward to future updates on this game. Good luck with the development!
Thank you very much for your comments and of course for your subscription, really do appreciate it.

There wont be any kind of management within the game, however if you do own the clothing store, this does generate more funds for you each day, however most of the money you make will be from stocks and shares. Owning it however will play a different part further along the line, when it comes to Rita and setting up her business, either with our help (As she owns it) or us purchasing it for her and we owning it... also this will have different dialogue when it comes to someone else taking over the position of running it, more will become apparent as the story develops.

I like to play the VN out, as firstly like it is a movie (Hence the many different animations within the game) but also like it could literally be every day life (except with the enormous amount of women we become "friendly" with).

The game is set within the city, however we do travel then outside the city where palm trees are situated (e.g Honey's home) also when we visit Steve, there neighbourhood is outside of the city so, its not a densely populated. Our new home is also set outside of the main city, so there will be greenery around as well.

With regards to Steve, him and Mary are looking at moving away, which is why she is allowing her girls to live with us and not go with them (Unless you are not on the twins route and then they will move away). With Mary we will have the choice of either allowing her to leave and go with Steve and start a new life away from the City, or she will stay with us and follow Steve later on, or not. This will be your choice as with any romantic interest.

I have tired to create many different variety of women, not only be looks but also by personality, so that not all are the same, because not everyone likes the same kind of woman at the end of the day. I look forward to seeing my game added to your list of recommendations, and I hope you will enjoy the next update that will be available towards the end of the month beginning of next.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Rita owns a clothing store. She designs clothes. clothes need models. i forsee(hope) for a modeling event where MC gets jiggy with said (random) models.:LOL:

• Love
Reactions: IceL33 and Ruffuss

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Honest review:
I hated the movie with Brad Cooper. It was probably one of the worst I've seen ever. But I liked the idea of a substance/drug that boosts your brain's capacity since you know, first thing anyone would do is to make as much money as quick as possible to ensure his future. But the movie sucked, so I was sceptical here but still tried it out.

I have to say aside from the logic of that scene with the pregnant woman (I'm not good with names) and some other minor things like us looking like a hobo yet we convinced Norah (our assistant) to join us even though we had nothing as of this moment, the game is pretty good. I enjoyed it. The reason as to why we have a harem makes more sense than in most games since we have our pheromone level boosted and we're also building something like our own empire with trading stocks and investing our profits into property, both private and business.

If I see a certain pattern of continuity I'll subscribe but I have to see wether this goes on or it will be abandoned after some months. Had lots of bad experiences with that.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Honest review:
I hated the movie with Brad Cooper. It was probably one of the worst I've seen ever. But I liked the idea of a substance/drug that boosts your brain's capacity since you know, first thing anyone would do is to make as much money as quick as possible to ensure his future. But the movie sucked, so I was sceptical here but still tried it out.

I have to say aside from the logic of that scene with the pregnant woman (I'm not good with names) and some other minor things like us looking like a hobo yet we convinced Norah (our assistant) to join us even though we had nothing as of this moment, the game is pretty good. I enjoyed it. The reason as to why we have a harem makes more sense than in most games since we have our pheromone level boosted and we're also building something like our own empire with trading stocks and investing our profits into property, both private and business.

If I see a certain pattern of continuity I'll subscribe but I have to see wether this goes on or it will be abandoned after some months. Had lots of bad experiences with that.
Thanks for your comments. Naomi decided to join us because basically she had nothing to lose which is why she mentioned she was sceptical about when she first met us as we didn't really look like we could support ourselves let alone provide a place for her.

I can say it wont get abandoned, It won't be a quick as some games with regards to updates, as I only do this in my spare time, and I am still learning with everything as I continue to develop it. I am not reliant on making money from the game which is why some games do get abandoned when developers don't feel like they aren't making enough money from it to warrant it.

I have a new update which will be released to my Tier 4 patrons in around a weeks time, and then will go down Tiers the next following weeks until it will be released to public in around a months time.

Current stats for Day 5:
Renders - 1185
Animations - 25
Lines of code - 2850

Updates from now on will be roughly every 2-3 months and will be a morning/early afternoon and then afternoon/evening.. as otherwise would be around 6 months per update.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks for your comments. Naomi decided to join us because basically she had nothing to lose which is why she mentioned she was sceptical about when she first met us as we didn't really look like we could support ourselves let alone provide a place for her.

I can say it wont get abandoned, It won't be a quick as some games with regards to updates, as I only do this in my spare time, and I am still learning with everything as I continue to develop it. I am not reliant on making money from the game which is why some games do get abandoned when developers don't feel like they aren't making enough money from it to warrant it.

I have a new update which will be released to my Tier 4 patrons in around a weeks time, and then will go down Tiers the next following weeks until it will be released to public in around a months time.

Current stats for Day 5:
Renders - 1185
Animations - 25
Lines of code - 2850

Updates from now on will be roughly every 2-3 months and will be a morning/early afternoon and then afternoon/evening.. as otherwise would be around 6 months per update.
That is great to hear.
Honestly if it's even just 2 updates a year that's still fine, it's almost impossible to live out of these games if you don't commit tax fraud etc. But it happened to a lot of games during the pandemic that started bursting out updates but once home office stopped there wasn't enough time to publish it like before, which resulted into the dev ghosting everything and everyone and thus the game being abandoned. Your words may be truthful but only time will tell wether you can manage to do so or reach a point where you just can't anymore (e.g. family).

Like mentioned before I'll keep observing. I see you're quite active in both Patreon and here so it's a good sign but anything can happen. Peace.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
That is great to hear.
Honestly if it's even just 2 updates a year that's still fine, it's almost impossible to live out of these games if you don't commit tax fraud etc. But it happened to a lot of games during the pandemic that started bursting out updates but once home office stopped there wasn't enough time to publish it like before, which resulted into the dev ghosting everything and everyone and thus the game being abandoned. Your words may be truthful but only time will tell wether you can manage to do so or reach a point where you just can't anymore (e.g. family).

Like mentioned before I'll keep observing. I see you're quite active in both Patreon and here so it's a good sign but anything can happen. Peace.
You are quite right to be skeptical about games and dev's... I too enjoy playing these games on here and have found many have either got abandoned of finished very abruptly because of either time or money. I started my game after the pandemic, also I do have a family to look after, but I do manage to get most evenings on here when the kids go to bed and weekends as I choose not to do my normal job at weekends as I want a break from it... also I would rather get more done on the game as I really enjoy making it.

I am more active on discord I would say, but i do enjoy interacting on here with members too....Patreon I post there from time to time, but as patreon can be a little risky with these kind of VN I have to be careful with what I post as tbh I'm not entirely sure what I can post and what I can't. SubscriberStar is a more forgiving so I can post more lewd'r stuff on there.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
You are quite right to be skeptical about games and dev's... I too enjoy playing these games on here and have found many have either got abandoned of finished very abruptly because of either time or money. I started my game after the pandemic, also I do have a family to look after, but I do manage to get most evenings on here when the kids go to bed and weekends as I choose not to do my normal job at weekends as I want a break from it... also I would rather get more done on the game as I really enjoy making it.

I am more active on discord I would say, but i do enjoy interacting on here with members too....Patreon I post there from time to time, but as patreon can be a little risky with these kind of VN I have to be careful with what I post as tbh I'm not entirely sure what I can post and what I can't. SubscriberStar is a more forgiving so I can post more lewd'r stuff on there.
Cool man that's nice to hear about that and respect on managing all that.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Day 5 Part 1 (Morning/Early Afternoon) is out now for beta testing by Tier 4 members on Patreon and SubscriberStar.

Stats for this current update release are as follows:

Renders: 1250 exactly
Animations: 26
Lines of code: 3109

Each week will be released to descending Tiers until it's out to the public around the 30th August.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Great game so far, I love the built in walkthrough and the different stats that you can keep track of.

Also Honey and her entire family is absolutely wonderful. Not enough AVNs have black LI’s so I thank you for including them.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Great game so far, I love the built in walkthrough and the different stats that you can keep track of.

Also Honey and her entire family is absolutely wonderful. Not enough AVNs have black LI’s so I thank you for including them.
Glad you have enjoyed it so far. Although the modders here on F95 are amazing when it comes to creating walkthrough's and mods etc... I don't want for people to have to wait for them to create a walkthrough when I release an update, when I can easily make one on my own while I am coding it all, so I'm glad it's helpful and people like it.

It is purely done as what I believe to be the best route for the most content. Some may not be interested in all LI's within the game, and say you bypass Naomi, so she isn't present the walkthrough will still carry on without her involved, and still give the best routes.

You are more than welcome with Honey and her family, got to have gorgeous black LI's in a harem game of course. ;)

Reactions: jjmayne and F1_V10

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Day 5 Part 1 (Morning/Early Afternoon) is out now for beta testing by Tier 4 members on Patreon and SubscriberStar.

Stats for this current update release are as follows:

Renders: 1250 exactly
Animations: 26
Lines of code: 3109

Each week will be released to descending Tiers until it's out to the public around the 30th August.
Awesome news.
I have a question.
Will we see in the near future(next 2-3 game days)the other sister and/or mother?

You should try then Alternate Existence and maybe Proud Father.

Reactions: jjmayne

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Awesome news.
I have a question.
Will we see in the near future(next 2-3 game days)the other sister and/or mother?

You should try then Alternate Existence and maybe Proud Father.
More than likely not within the next 2-3 in game days... I would say around day 9-10 we will venture to our home city, but there is too much going on atm we need to sort in our current city.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
More than likely not within the next 2-3 in game days... I would say around day 9-10 we will venture to our home city, but there is too much going on atm we need to sort in our current city.
Not a problem.That means 5-6 more days.For now we have one sister to cherish.

Reactions: perseus420

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
@cr8tive-m3dia
why does the game banner only show one of the twin sisters? what happened to the second sister? if she is alive, I demand to correct the injustice! =)
I kind of asked their mother for permission to hold responsibility for both of them - and for the one with the piercing on the clitoris and for the one with the piercing on the nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes