Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Oopsie. I didn't and all I noticed were 4-6 missing dialogue scenes.
Is there some massive issue coming my way, or something big I missed?

Maybe Cr8tive-M3dia could chime in :oops:?
Well if you don't the image gallery, replay gallery won't work/ display previous images. I don't know really about much else as with testing I started from fresh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pick_A_Name

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
One question, are those points really matter?

If it does matter, why make all the pregnancy options with the maximum amount of points? I think pregnancy should be optional (with the exception of the first lady which was already pregnant to begin with), if a player doesn't want pregnancy(I certainly don't liked in games) he/she shouldn't be penalized with less points that could affect future scenes.

Now this is more of a suggestion, I read a comment a page back or so about having a threesome with Dion with a non LI, but what you could also do is have him caught the mc having sex with Honey and make him only watch, he's not allowed to touch her, maybe he could just jerk off or something, but nothing more than that. I mean, this scenario almost happened in the game.

Reactions: Badgerlad

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

If it does matter, why make all the pregnancy options with the maximum amount of points? I think pregnancy should be optional (with the exception of the first lady which was already pregnant to begin with), if a player doesn't want pregnancy(I certainly don't liked in games) he/she shouldn't be penalized with less points that could affect future scenes.

Now this is more of a suggestion, I read a comment a page back or so about having a threesome with Dion with a non LI, but what you could also do is have him caught the mc having sex with Honey and make him only watch, he's not allowed to touch her, maybe he could just jerk off or something, but nothing more than that. I mean, this scenario almost happened in the game.
I'm not sure even that scenario would fly with patreon.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

Different ending to each situation will result in different stats being changed.. If for instance with Rita on day 2... if her submissive stats are high enough you can finish inside her and convince her to not get the morning after pill... if it's not then she will get pissed off and stats will change be different to that of convincing her.

Honey on day 4, if you have a high dominant stats over her, then you take control and perform oral to her if you wish during the sex scene, if not high enough then she will take control and just ride on right away on the bed.

So yes, stats do play a slight part.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

Also nope, the part with Dion would not happen, the only male that will see any of our LI's naked would be the mc or another LI. Dion hasn't and wont show any interest in having an intimate relationship with his family, so would probably be more inclined to try and hurt us for shagging his mum, rather than sit in the corner and knock one out.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Any plan to add turn based combat (not like the one happened on supermarket run by Steve) ???
I'm in 2 minds on this one. There will be a situation in the next update that could use it.. but I'm not really one for if you do choose the wrong options, its end game etc.. I would sometimes rather just have it that our MC acts rather than we have to select the correct sequence.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I'm in 2 minds on this one. There will be a situation in the next update that could use it.. but I'm not really one for if you do choose the wrong options, its end game etc.. I would sometimes rather just have it that our MC acts rather than we have to select the correct sequence.
I hope turn based combat scenes are coming (with stat points like Hp, energy etc). But just don't forget android users including me can't use arrow and other keys without connecting otg keyboard

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I hope turn based combat scenes are coming (with stat points like Hp, energy etc). But just don't forget android users including me can't use arrow and other keys without connecting otg keyboard
I wouldn't be going to that extent with HP and Energy points... that's not really what I'm going for with this game. The only thing I may consider would be along the lines of say Parental Love style with the fight scene, where someone swings a punch and you have 3 options to choose, dodge right, dodge left or parry... But like I said I may not even look at this, it could be more work doing it than its worth.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I wouldn't be going to that extent with HP and Energy points... that's not really what I'm going for with this game. The only thing I may consider would be along the lines of say Parental Love style with the fight scene, where someone swings a punch and you have 3 options to choose, dodge right, dodge left or parry... But like I said I may not even look at this, it could be more work doing it than its worth.
I would suggest not looking at that...
those sound like... pointless options... much prefer you'd spend your time working on the story than coding silly options like that one..

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Then just forget it. Combat scenes without those points are boring.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Allan Trumbull
May I suggest Street Fighter? or Tekken? or Mortal Kombat?
any version,
you have a lot of choices there with dodging , punching and so on....
fuck sakes :))) ... "give me more options during a fight...".. the fuck...
EDIT : dude .. I have 382 posts, at least go and facepalm all of them if you're going into other threads that I posted just to facepalm..
what a silly person =))

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Is it me or are the photo & replay gallery not properly unlocking? From the photo gallery i have everything on page 1 unlocked but not a single one on page 2 even tho i did all the things listed in the hints. I actually tried loads of different combinations for all of the scenes on page 2 but nothing... And yes i read the notice about starting a fresh game, it's the first time i'm playing the game so i definitely started from the beginning.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is it me or are the photo & replay gallery not properly unlocking? From the photo gallery i have everything on page 1 unlocked but not a single one on page 2 even tho i did all the things listed in the hints. I actually tried loads of different combinations for all of the scenes on page 2 but nothing... And yes i read the notice about starting a fresh game, it's the first time i'm playing the game so i definitely started from the beginning.
Seems as though I managed to miss all of Day 2 unlock information in the script.

Download the follow and place into the Limitless folder. This will unlock all of Page 2 images.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Seems as though I managed to miss all of Day 2 unlock information in the script.

Download the follow and place into the Limitless folder. This will unlock all of Page 2 images.

Day 2 Gallery Unlocker
IMO it's usually better to use the Renpy builtins to tell if a player has seen a particular scene or not, rather than adding flags for them manually. Unless there's a particular reason not to, of course.

Reactions: parceload

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Ran into an error during the Naomi/Rita threesome....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Weirdly enough the scene works if you turn on the walkthrough, then i do get the choice to cum inside rita which seems to be what triggered the error.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Ran into an error during the Naomi/Rita threesome....
Edit: Weirdly enough the scene works if you turn on the walkthrough, then i do get the choice to cum inside rita which seems to be what triggered the error.
Thanks for that, I'm sure this came up before and I have amended it, but I'll double check later on.

Ovel83

Sep 1, 2021
Like the game alot! Loved the limitless movie, playing this game made me watch it again :) like the story and how it is written, keep it up(y)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Thanks for that, I'm sure this came up before and I have amended it, but I'll double check later on.
You have way, way too much code/dialog duplication with your doubled menu entries. It's a good way introduce bugs and inconsistencies. A better method is to customize the screen and pass in the walkthrough text additions as seen is some wt-mods.
E.G. Terminus Reach: Sentinel 2 Official Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda] (unrpa the mod - ShaddyMod.rpy - custom choice screen). That one is a bit more complicated in that Shaddy's also numbering the items and allowing them to be selected with the corresponding number key. The important part is the "{pre}{caption}{post}".format() bit. This is how Shaddy is transforming the menu entries depending on whether the wt-var is enabled or not. Again, same menu entry, same code path and no additional code/dialog duplication.

Example, this (with bug on first non-wt):

Becomes this (also fixed):

This allows for much cleaner code that is easier to fix and maintain.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes