Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are just collecting points to unlock sex scenes?
The scores will have a variety of different outcomes from not getting pissed off if you cum inside them... to be able to convince them to kiss other females (If you so wish to go down that route). Dialogue can change as well in some areas, as well as actions.

For instance if say Honey is more dominant, from you waiting for her to make a move rather than you make the first move, in the next day she will take the lead in your intimate scene, rather than you take the lead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Does anyone have a persist file with all the galleries unlocked

because I'm have trouble unlocking the following, even though I'm done most of them

Replay Gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Image Gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seconded. I don't have it in me to have any girl in this game unromanced (What? You didn't woo Naomi?!? You monster!!!), but hate to never see those renders from the alternative routes. A gallery unlocker would be greatly apreciated.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Seconded. I don't have it in me to have any girl in this game unromanced (What? You didn't woo Naomi?!? You monster!!!), but hate to never see those renders from the alternative routes. A gallery unlocker would be greatly apreciated.
Same here, I romance everyone
I only play other routes so I can unlock the gallery, but I would definitely prefer another way to unlock them.

Reactions: The Grifter

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
if you tell Lucy to swallow this error happens
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_04.rpy", line 5211, in <module>
NameError: name 'l_submissive' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 5211, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Limitless Day_4
Sun May 29 19:35:18 2022

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
if you tell Lucy to swallow this error happens
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_04.rpyc", line 5211, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Limitless Day_4
Sun May 29 19:35:18 2022
Thank you for that... It would come up with an error as l_submissive is not the correct name... should be lucy_submissive. My bad, must have missed that.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Any chance we could get a compressed/scrunched download? It starts being an issue for me as the download goes over 1Gb.

The scores will have a variety of different outcomes from not getting pissed off if you cum inside them... to be able to convince them to kiss other females (If you so wish to go down that route). Dialogue can change as well in some areas, as well as actions.

For instance if say Honey is more dominant, from you waiting for her to make a move rather than you make the first move, in the next day she will take the lead in your intimate scene, rather than you take the lead.
I haven't played yet so I apologize if the question has already been answered in the game, but does this mean we can behave differently and still get content for it? Or is this a game in which making "the wrong choices" might make you lose some content? I tried playing Knockout Master yesterday and it had this Relationship Points system that would prevent you from seeing scenes depending on the points, ignoring what exactly you chose to get or lose them, making relationships much more simple to the point they become stupid. Should I expect something similar in this game, now and in the future?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Any chance we could get a compressed/scrunched download? It starts being an issue for me as the download goes over 1Gb.

I haven't played yet so I apologize if the question has already been answered in the game, but does this mean we can behave differently and still get content for it? Or is this a game in which making "the wrong choices" might make you lose some content? I tried playing Knockout Master yesterday and it had this Relationship Points system that would prevent you from seeing scenes depending on the points, ignoring what exactly you chose to get or lose them, making relationships much more simple to the point they become stupid. Should I expect something similar in this game, now and in the future?
There is a compressed version, around 3 pages back I believe. You can behanve differently.. so things may not be accessible if you didnt do something.... For example with Honey.. if you waited for her to kiss you on day 2 rather than kiss her, she will become more dominant... then on day 4 when you get together, she will take the lead and push you down onto the bed and have intercourse with you.... whereas if you initiated the kiss on day 2, you have the chance to go down on her prior to intercourse.

If Rita is Highly submissive from day 2, (You have anal sex with her and then impregnate her after), you have the opportunity to convince her to make out with Naomi in the clothing store on day 3.... if she isn't then you have to wait until the evening time to persuade her (if you want to).

Depending the what stage you are at with Libby(Your sister) from day 4 morning, more can progress on day 5!! *Spoiler Alert*

Reactions: Brovalon

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia I changed the thumbnail size in the save/load menu,
I don't want to step on anyone's toes. just hard for me to see the smaller images. :geek:
I'm loving the animations, it's great to see animations other than sex, it helps in the ever-evolving world of VNs
Great job (y)
Not stepping on toes at all.... very happy and appreciate the help. I'll add it in for the next update, seems it doesn't adjust any old saved image, but new ones it works fine.. Obviously has saved the image to the saved file at the old size.

Glad someone else enjoys the alternative animations to just solely in sex scenes :)

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
There is a compressed version, around 3 pages back I believe.
I can't find it at all. Do you mind quoting the specific post with the link? This is all I could find:
Well .. you should not hold your breath ... dev did some tricks with this one already:

from the looks of it, the files are (quality vs size) optimized quite well tbh

Can't get it below 50% in size, the optimization in original is good.

Results... done with default Medium Quality Setting in YAC
Original folder size: 1.1GB (1.1GB packed)
Repack folder size: 838MB (712MB packed, duplicate files deleted also)

p.s. there are some duplicate PNG images... if you delete those and edit the script to use WebP, you could save about ~11MB :p

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I can't find it at all. Do you mind quoting the specific post with the link? This is all I could find:
Oh my bad, I thought Canto had posted up a link to the compressed file he did.... obviously not. Maybe reply to his post and see if he is able to put it up.

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
I will never ignore comments and suggestions, at the end of the day, yes I am making a game that I wish to make but am always open to peoples ideas and views on things. I'm completely new to all of this, and am learning as I go.. maybe I could have started with a smaller project but where is the fun in that.

Other than the LI's we have come across so far, there is only 1 more I shall be adding to the game, which we will meet in the next update. After this there will be no more added, as if on everyone's route yes we will have a major household... but it will come a point in which we will choose who we meet up with at certain "free" moments (unless you have secret access possibly... to be able to meet with all (I shall be looking into something like this to offer to members as a little perk))

With regards to the animations, I admit I do love a good animation... however when I finally got my decent PC I wanted to make this game more a film rather than jumping from scene to scene.... something different to that of other games. For example the walking towards the car garage and seeing our reflection in the mirrored door... it looks quite impressive and with my system doesn't take too long to create. The animations that take a long time are mainly the sex scenes as they are inside with light reflections all over the place, which can take me around 15-20 mins per image and when you have an animation that is over 170 images and sometimes I am doing this twice depending on the dominance/submission stats this can take a while.

I am trying my best to cut them down a bit without changing my vision of how I want the game to look.
That's totally understandable. Sounds good too. If you've got a new badass set up, you gotta play with it right? And it's your game anyway. Which I am really enjoying.
And even though I may have mentioned loads of LI's I was still hoping to get some Mum and little sis action at some point. So dont be stopping on my account. :D

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So the Dominance/Submissive. Is that for them or for you over them? If she(Meadow), gets +1 Sub, is she being a Sub for you or are you being a sub for her?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia is it possible to go back just one screen when checking relationship stats on the phone? As it is, after you check one person you have to go back to the home screen and go back in if you want to check anyone else.

Plus, is there a reason why images in the galleries are locked even though I have played through all in game?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia is it possible to go back just one screen when checking relationship stats on the phone? As it is, after you check one person you have to go back to the home screen and go back in if you want to check anyone else.

Plus, is there a reason why images in the galleries are locked even though I have played through all in game?
That should be possible to do, and wont require any more restarts.... I'll see about getting that changed for the next update. Some of the gallery and replay images are for different paths, on the image gallery in the bottom right there is a little Help button... this does give a little indication about what is it and whose path etc to either not be on or to be on.

For instance there is one for Rita that you would only obtain if you are not on Naomi's path as there is a little scene in the clothing store on day 3, but only happens if you alone with Rita.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes