Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Wow...I...don't see an incest tag.

Dare I hope?

Dare I dream the impossible dream?

And based on one of my favorite movies/TV Series to boot? (Yes, they made a TV series sequel. Yes, SEQUEL. Not adaptation. Only lasted one season. Which is a damned shame because it was sublime)

You had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.
I can only include tags that are current at this moment in time, however as mentioned before this post you can set relationships at the start of the game for 3 women which could possibly open up a family element later on during the game. *wink*

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I can only include tags that are current at this moment in time, however as mentioned before this post you can set relationships at the start of the game for 3 women which could possibly open up a family element later on during the game. *wink*
You can add all future/planned tags you want as long as you only put them in the genre part of the OP.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Will there be an Android version?
Would love to play this at some point looks promising!
I will have a little look into it, I haven't done one as I'm not really fully able to test it so I don't really want to put something out I cant check prior to it being available.

Reactions: Tunak23

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm definitely watching this one. I'm not gonna lie,liked both the series,and the movie.

The librarian was smoking hot.
I must admit I have not seen the series, being from UK it wasn't really promoted here. Loved the film and the premise of the film which is why I decided to create something based on it. Plenty more coming from Ellie,if you checked her out especially.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I love it when the most fantastical part of the story isn't the fictional miraculous smart-drug but it's the character's interactions.

MC (Who looks homeless and must smell terrible): 'You're gorgeous'
Pregnant woman: 'Get inside me now.'

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and Tunak23
Oct 8, 2019
I like it but it needs more. No not content, I understand that this is only the first release and more days will come but given the subject that this game employs, it needs more...umph. The colors should have all gotten brighter after NZT as should have the MCs eyes. While I hate pov games, there should certainly be some pov shots using the same fisheye concept as the movie and show. Perhaps use that as a minigame for looking at details. But seriously many things should be brighter while on NZT.

I personally would have liked to have seen the makeover happen sooner than day 2 but as long as it is coming and those dirty clothes and nasty beard are on the way out then I am good. The dialogue is a little stunted but I guess some of that is just trying to get the requisite exposition out of the way for those unfamiliar with the original. Really hope this project sticks around. So many fun ideas can be done with the idea of someone with complete recall. Don't think we need the pheromone excuse added though. I always liked that Edward from the movie was just able to talk his way into hearts and minds and while he did have an unfair advantage the pheromones just feel like cheating. Or maybe that is your chosen excuse to have incest in the game. If that is the case then ignore my previous statement as there always needs to be some type of extra reason for that instead of "landlady saw my junk".

Not going to give a rating on this as it still needs some polish but it is a good concept and I will be watching it in the future.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I like it but it needs more. No not content, I understand that this is only the first release and more days will come but given the subject that this game employs, it needs more...umph. The colors should have all gotten brighter after NZT as should have the MCs eyes. While I hate pov games, there should certainly be some pov shots using the same fisheye concept as the movie and show. Perhaps use that as a minigame for looking at details. But seriously many things should be brighter while on NZT.

I personally would have liked to have seen the makeover happen sooner than day 2 but as long as it is coming and those dirty clothes and nasty beard are on the way out then I am good. The dialogue is a little stunted but I guess some of that is just trying to get the requisite exposition out of the way for those unfamiliar with the original. Really hope this project sticks around. So many fun ideas can be done with the idea of someone with complete recall. Don't think we need the pheromone excuse added though. I always liked that Edward from the movie was just able to talk his way into hearts and minds and while he did have an unfair advantage the pheromones just feel like cheating. Or maybe that is your chosen excuse to have incest in the game. If that is the case then ignore my previous statement as there always needs to be some type of extra reason for that instead of "landlady saw my junk".

Not going to give a rating on this as it still needs some polish but it is a good concept and I will be watching it in the future.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions, really appreciate it. Apologies for the late reply, I did read over this when I was at work one day and didn't get round to replying.

The makeover is in the works at the moment...didn't happen before day 2, as our MC had no money and no way to obtain it (bank card has been received). I can confirm the hair and mahoosive beard has been successfully trimmed, and we are well on our way to some new clothing.

The reason for the pheromone usage is exactly like you have mentioned, there could potentially be some over friendly family member affection, depending on your choices of relationship at the beginning of the game.

I hope you enjoy the future content when I have managed to complete it, and look forward to more comments and suggestions.

Apr 1, 2018
ahhh SO being the surrogate mother for her sis and her husband makes me feel weird in a certain way it feels like ntr idk why. I'm ok with pregnancy just not with another man's or woman's baby....and being sexually intimate with a PREGNANT woman SURROGATING for her sister just fells dirty and wrong it grossed me out :WutFace:it's like all the dirty and gross red flags raising up on this game...........but great game hahaha *nervous laughter* .

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
I'm just getting the incoming NTR and fucking preggos with sister's surrogate baby vibes from this :WutFace:. I was going to become a patron when I saw the game's pics but after reading into at a little more on a second thought maybe not...

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm just getting the incoming NTR and fucking preggos with sister's surrogate baby vibes from this :WutFace:. I was going to become a patron when I saw the game's pics but after reading into at a little more on a second thought maybe not...
I must say I did enjoy reading your reply.. made me chuckle. Well not everything is going to be everyone cup of tea. Some people are going to be put off.. some like it.. some don't mind it. In the end its not real, its just a game :)

I'm working through the next day, day 2 is a lot bigger than the first day. And currently for patrons of all tiers there is a beta sample out of just over half of day 2. I'm at around 500 renders currently compared to around 160 for the first day.

Thank you for trying the game and there is no plan for NTR in this game. But I can understand sex with a preggo which is not the MCs is not going to be for everyone.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Do you even understand what NTR stands for on this site? That's not in this game. Men are not going to steal your women. First, you have no girlfriend or wife at the start. If anything, there's the possibility of netori, which means YOU steal other men's women. However, yes there's a pregnant girl, but sex is avoidable with every woman so if that's not your thing just say no. I support the developer on Patreon and he seems to be a hardworking guy doing his best. The next update is getting close, so maybe wait until it's released before you make assumptions. Perhaps, it'll assuage your concerns.

3.90 star(s) 51 Votes