Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Really enjoyed the update, it was a hot one, and I love the twins, and Mary is a very sexy MILF, so can't go wrong there. I will say I was a little disappointed we didn't at least see the others girls arriving and their reaction to both the house and the twins before the update ended. However, it will be good to see how things play out next update, and considering we will have others moving in, should be a nice variety of characters next time and am looking forward to seeing how the others girls like the new place. :D
BASED signature. As a fellow man of culture, do you have any other game recommendations?

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
1st.
Thank you for the update.

2nd.
I know good and well I can't even do good enough to have it be called worse. It would deplorable in comparison so no. I can't do better.

3rd.
That was all? I'm a MILF lover. I wanted more Mary. I can understand that due to plot, she couldn't handle more

I gotta be patient.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Limitless-D6P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
BASED signature. As a fellow man of culture, do you have any other game recommendations?
All the games I recommend are (excluding maybe 1 or 2 I may have forgotten) in the link in my signature, and I have them all categorized by what type of games they are.

Also yes, I am indeed a man of culture. :sneaky:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Dang, still only one Latesha scene? That sucks she keeps getting ignored in this game.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Android version, using the phone, trying to scroll to second page of girls during the cubical scene with Rita, get an exception.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('Mobile/Icons/taxidave_icon_idle.png') at 0x7af5ab4a30>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Mobile/Icons/taxidave_icon_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day_02.rpyc", line 1984, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
File "renpy/character.py", line 1266, in __call__
File "renpy/character.py", line 927, in do_display
File "renpy/character.py", line 666, in display_say
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 704, in render
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 885, in render
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 627, in render
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 295, in get
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 720, in load
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 685, in load
File "renpy/loader.py", line 820, in load
OSError: Couldn't find file 'Mobile/Icons/taxidave_icon_idle.png'.

```

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1st.
Thank you for the update.

2nd.
I know good and well I can't even do good enough to have it be called worse. It would deplorable in comparison so no. I can't do better.

3rd.
That was all? I'm a MILF lover. I wanted more Mary. I can understand that due to plot, she couldn't handle more

I gotta be patient.
3 Honey is a MILF - also.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I have to say considering the length of time between updates this one was...underwhelming. I mean I got that it focuses on two paths but those scenes it had were pretty short and left alot to be desired
I spent around a month and a bit finishing the release of my other game, hence the longer wait.... but now focusing on Limitless and have already made good progress with next update. Also this is just a hobby, I don't do this full time.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Bit short but very hot update. Better update than JOHN and took much less than a year to get it.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
why must pregnancy be forced on us? all the points for pregnancy route, but barely any if you pull out. I didn't choose pregnancy the first time with rita and didn't have the option to encourage her to be with girls later. it's really stupid. I dont want to miss content...especially FFM threesome content...but i don't want my girls pregnant either...it's kinda bullshit.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
why must pregnancy be forced on us? all the points for pregnancy route, but barely any if you pull out. I didn't choose pregnancy the first time with rita and didn't have the option to encourage her to be with girls later. it's really stupid. I dont want to miss content...especially FFM threesome content...but i don't want my girls pregnant either...it's kinda bullshit.
Basically I have done it like this from now on due to complications later on. If I have a scene with 10 girls and some could be pregnant, some couldn't, some could be there, some couldn't..... I would end up having hundreds or thousands of different combinations for each image. Not practical for me. If you are on someone route, they will end up getting pregnant.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Bit short but very hot update. Better update than JOHN and took much less than a year to get it.
It was shorter than normal I agree... took me a little time to finish my other game to get initial release out... and then animation scenes with Mary took a long time.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes