OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Well I would say for the time frame, this one is not as larger update as normal for a few reason.
1. I spent a good month and a half after my last Limitless update working to get my other games initial released out.
2. There is a butt load of animations in this next update which due to the sheer size of the scene file because of the new house it took a long time to render out each image... and when doing animations takes its toll on speed.

Although I have already started writing the next update and it's going to be a big one with more still images than animations.
Were I in the same line of work I'd say something to the effect of "Now you're speaking in my language."
But for now I'm going to have to settle for "that is sensual music to my ears!

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hi there... I don't use Dicktator in my game, I use the XY asset, as I find it easier to use and control. Thanks and hope you are enjoying it so far :)
Yes it is easier that is true , i am using real gen or dicktator or xy depends on the model and how it should look like , for you gen 3 models i would us new gential.
Now back to the game hm then i need to replay the game on Mary's(twins Mum) and the twins route , the animations looking are litle bit to fast if you using the animations frames from render.......... to maybe i should send you are realy nice link.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
any News on Part 2 Yet?
Tier 4 - 7th September
Tier 3 - 15th September (Slight delay getting everything complete, Galleries, Android etc)
Tier 2 - 21st September
Public - 5th October

Work has already started on Part 3, I have written around 1000 lines of text and done around 60 images so far.

Angelboy13

Apr 20, 2018
Tier 4 - 7th September
Tier 3 - 15th September (Slight delay getting everything complete, Galleries, Android etc)
Tier 2 - 21st September
Public - 5th October

Work has already started on Part 3, I have written around 1000 lines of text and done around 60 images so far.
Thanks for your work (sorry my bad english)

Reactions: ramvivat
Dec 16, 2022
Tier 4 - 7th September
Tier 2 - 21st September
Public - 5th October

I only see tier 3 option on patreon.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
No no, I mean the update release seems to be only available for tier 3+
I have a original post for the release that was for the beta version for Tier 4+ members... but then have done another post after all the testing that is now open to Tier 2+ members.

Reactions: sirpedro7
Dec 16, 2022
I have a original post for the release that was for the beta version for Tier 4+ members... but then have done another post after all the testing that is now open to Tier 2+ members.
When I click the post from september 15th it says only available to tier 3 and it directs me to the tier 3 (10€) purchase. Edit: If that's the wrong one then please link it, because I'm not seeing it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Tier 4 - 7th September
Tier 2 - 21st September
Public - 5th October

After part 3,what will follow? Part 4?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
After part 3,what will follow? Part 4?
Yeah.. Basically I normally try and do a Part 1 (Morning) Part 2 (Lunch and Afternoon) Part 3 (Evening and Night)..... only this Part 2 was quite a heavy workload do I have had to split the Lunch and Afternoon into 2 separated parts.

All I can say is make sure you are on Mary (Twins Mum) and the twins path for this next update (Part 2) if not... do not bother downloading because you will be disappointed. This update is Heavily Heavily, Mary and Twins scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah.. Basically I normally try and do a Part 1 (Morning) Part 2 (Lunch and Afternoon) Part 3 (Evening and Night)..... only this Part 2 was quite a heavy workload do I have had to split the Lunch and Afternoon into 2 separated parts.

All I can say is make sure you are on Mary (Twins Mum) and the twins path for this next update (Part 2) if not... do not bother downloading because you will be disappointed. This update is Heavily Heavily, Mary and Twins scene.
NP.I am catching all.

• Haha
Reactions: OleJackRipper
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes