kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Freigeschaltet

Hey all,

Thought I would give you another little status update. I will try and do these a little more frequently so you are all kept in the loop as to the progress etc for the next update.

Well the update is progressing nicely. I have completed the first part of the non Mary but on Twins route.. Where she drops the girls off and comes into the kitchen area and chats with the MC before leaving, the twins remain.... I am now working on the route with Mary staying and then I will be working on the twins route.

As you can see from the image, renders are looking a lot better, I believe... I have been working a lot more on improving camera depth of field and also lighting.

I am aiming to have the update out in around a months time.... depending on where I stop with this update. Basically if you are on Mary and Twins route you will have quite a good amount of content. Just Mary route or just Twins route also quite a bit but not as much.... and if you are on neither Mary or Twins route... well, firstly what the hell are you doing?!?!? but... you will have hardly any content as this scene is rather big as long as you are on their routes.

So be warned.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
i have read your adding more to the mc love interests but will there also be more to the story from where you left off
A hell of a lot more to the story than what has occurred so far yes. As with love interests, there are a few that will be added from our home city when we visit. We have still yet to meet the MC's mother (Depending on your relationship choices) and younger sister (Again depends on your choices). But story wise, we have only just scratched the surface.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Which is exactly why the naive, brute-force way is not how it should be done. Using layered images, instead of k^n renders it becomes just k, with a worst-case of kn. For a scene of 8 girls who may or may not be there and needing 3 poses for each girl who is there, then it goes from 6,144 renders to 4. The very high number of renders for the naive method is not a consequence of pregnancy choice, the exponential numbers already apply just by the possibility of girls being there or not.
Simple Days is a good example

Reactions: dussalant

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1330095

Overview:
Limitless is very loosely based on the idea of the film of the same name. You play as a man who was kicked out of home at a young age and has barely gotten through life since then. That is until one day, when you are approached by a stranger to look after some merchandise for him, your world is turned upside down. All thanks to a magical pill.

You will encounter many different people along the way as you improve your life and hopefully get back in contact with and in a relationship with the ones you left behind, as well as others. How close a relationship you build with each person will be purely down to your choices and preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-02
Release Date: 2023-05-02
Developer: Cr8tive M3dia - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 6 Part 1
Language: English
Other Games: Octopussy Island
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future Info:

Signatures:

*** Game loads from Day 3 or prior will require a fresh start as will cause errors. From update Day 4 will be all fine., no restart required. ***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Android (Day 6 Part 1): MEGA

ViperGts151 thanks for the link

View attachment 1330196 View attachment 1330198 View attachment 1330200 View attachment 1330201 View attachment 1330202 View attachment 1330211 View attachment 1330216 View attachment 1330217 View attachment 1330221 View attachment 1330222 View attachment 1835936 View attachment 1835940 View attachment 1835941 View attachment 1835942 View attachment 1835943 View attachment 1835944 View attachment 1835946 View attachment 1835947 View attachment 1835948 View attachment 1835950 View attachment 2007078 View attachment 2007079 View attachment 2007082 View attachment 2131452 View attachment 2131459 View attachment 2131461 View attachment 2131462
good job
A game with well-explained hints that doesn't let anyone doubt their choices
Great

Reactions: BOBJevent

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just a heads up. The current last section of the update is taking me a little while as I am working on an animation from scratch as there is nothing available to adapt involving 3 characters. So once this part is complete it will be near enough completed and available for subs.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes