Sep 3, 2020
Haha, glad you liked it... Well I'm fully back working on it now, just about to view the new house for the first time :)
I love it
at first, I was worried that the game was forcing me into a relationship with the girl from the club but

I was so relieved when I got the option to send her to go live with her Aunt

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I love it
at first, I was worried that the game was forcing me into a relationship with the girl from the club but

I was so relieved when I got the option to send her to go live with her Aunt
Say what!!! She is amazing... she should stay :p Although it is entirely how you wish to play it :)

Dec 16, 2022
Finished the current content, good stuff (y) Could be more kinky, loved the cum swap and hope for more in future. Wouldn't mind some light bdsm, exhibitionism, watersports personally :ROFLMAO: but all things considered, I enjoyed it.
In the other post I confused the game with another, I was playing the first ~10 mins of [REDACTED] just before to get a feel for it, so I kinda mixed them together in my head (it was late...) No watersports here from what I saw.

Reactions: darlic

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
just loving this game being new to the vn gaming style and reading then enjoying over 50 so far this is one of the best,that said i see there's going to be a lot more women and maybe a bigger house with more rooms,a little nervous about wheres the story is going with mc getting headaches and working for the sisters ex and leading towards the scientists and the mc's stepfather.so i'm looking forward to your storytelling and the beautiful woman you add and well the sex stuff is awesome to,well just thank you for this great vn :)(y)(y)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Couple of quick questions. Do I choose who I fuck, or does the game choose who I fuck? Also, is it correct that the main LI so far is the chick that fucked her sisters husband?
Afaik, you choose your LI's. And I have no idea who you're talking about, unless you're talking about Meadow (the pregnant girl). And I'm pretty sure she didn't fuck her sister's husband, there's a thing called ivf.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Couple of quick questions. Do I choose who I fuck, or does the game choose who I fuck? Also, is it correct that the main LI so far is the chick that fucked her sisters husband?
There isn't really a "main" love interest since they're all optional, the only one that I would possibly even consider a main love interest is Libby (Sister) since the main plotline of the game so far is based around her ex and her by extension. Also he refers to her as his Queen, and being his sister and all, she's really the only one you could really make an argument for. Also, you don't gotta fuck someone to become pregnant as couldyounot mentioned before. (I don't recall if it was explicitly mentioned how she was impregnated.)

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
There isn't really a "main" love interest since they're all optional, the only one that I would possibly even consider a main love interest is Libby (Sister) since the main plotline of the game so far is based around her ex and her by extension. Also he refers to her as his Queen, and being his sister and all, she's really the only one you could really make an argument for. Also, you don't gotta fuck someone to become pregnant as couldyounot mentioned before. (I don't recall if it was explicitly mentioned how she was impregnated.)
True. It was mentioned early in the dialog, I think when they hooked up, that it was her second time, so I just figured.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Pregnancy? Are they just endings? And is it implemented yet does anyone know
IIRC, it's not just endings, but I'm not exactly sure how long until we'll see any baby bumps. There will likely be a time skip at some point, probably not anytime soon though. There are a few girls already pregnant, but yeah no baby bumps for now. (There is one sex scene with an already pregnant woman at the start of the game though)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Finished the current content, good stuff (y) Could be more kinky, loved the cum swap and hope for more in future. Wouldn't mind some light bdsm, exhibitionism, watersports personally :ROFLMAO: but all things considered, I enjoyed it.
In the other post I confused the game with another, I was playing the first ~10 mins of [REDACTED] just before to get a feel for it, so I kinda mixed them together in my head (it was late...) No watersports here from what I saw.
Nope no watersports and probably won't be..... not really something I am into myself, so doing a scene like that I wouldn't be able to do it justice for people that are into it imho.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
just loving this game being new to the vn gaming style and reading then enjoying over 50 so far this is one of the best,that said i see there's going to be a lot more women and maybe a bigger house with more rooms,a little nervous about wheres the story is going with mc getting headaches and working for the sisters ex and leading towards the scientists and the mc's stepfather.so i'm looking forward to your storytelling and the beautiful woman you add and well the sex stuff is awesome to,well just thank you for this great vn :)(y)(y)
Thank you, appreciate the feedback. New house we are moving into this moment in time (Working on the first renders for it now) Story wise it's going to get a lot more interesting.. sex stuff is going to get even better, I am certainly improving with daz all the time I am working on it, so hopefully we will even better in later updates.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes