paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
We will be having to buy a new car yes as we have just given ours to Libby.... It may be a little more sportier.
please be the Aston and id all so like to take over that pricks little empire that he has built the night clubs and his mansion even if you make it where i have to ask the triad for help

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Cr8tive M3dia Sorry for being behind in the game but I just finished the day 5 part 3 version and started to follow the thread here and a couple things about the phone which is being worked on. My version throws an error on the hover over the settings icon, I imagine that has been pointed out and fixed.

More importantly, I didn't mind the arrow to the right in the relationship screen once I found it, but using the power button to go back after selecting a girl doesn't go to the full list of girls, it goes all the way to home. Plus, if you miss clicking buttons in the phone, the dialog text box continues to advance. You should probably exclude the whole phone area from clicks, while still keeping the button locations.

Reactions: Majindevil

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia Sorry for being behind in the game but I just finished the day 5 part 3 version and started to follow the thread here and a couple things about the phone which is being worked on. My version throws an error on the hover over the settings icon, I imagine that has been pointed out and fixed.

More importantly, I didn't mind the arrow to the right in the relationship screen once I found it, but using the power button to go back after selecting a girl doesn't go to the full list of girls, it goes all the way to home. Plus, if you miss clicking buttons in the phone, the dialog text box continues to advance. You should probably exclude the whole phone area from clicks, while still keeping the button locations.
Yeah, there was an issue with the hover icon file format being shown for settings.... this has since been sorted. I have also this moment sorted out the power button to go back to the previous screen, rather than go back to the main menu for phone.

With regards to the clicking its is done purposely like that so you can have the phone open if you wish an continue progressing with the game. I wanted it also so that you could have dialogue and say see what mc is thinking (when MC's thoughts dialogue comes up) when messages come in and still have the phone open.

Also don't worry about apologising with being behind... I appreciate you taking the time to play my game, and hopefully enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, there was an issue with the hover icon file format being shown for settings.... this has since been sorted. I have also this moment sorted out the power button to go back to the previous screen, rather than go back to the main menu for phone.

With regards to the clicking its is done purposely like that so you can have the phone open if you wish an continue progressing with the game. I wanted it also so that you could have dialogue and say see what mc is thinking (when MC's thoughts dialogue comes up) when messages come in and still have the phone open.

Also don't worry about apologising with being behind... I appreciate you taking the time to play my game, and hopefully enjoy it. :)
You should still have it so clicking on the phone doesn't advance the text though. It can be open and you can click outside of it to advance text. I'm pretty sure that anyone who wants to keep the phone open while playing will be clicking outside of it.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Well imma do a fresh start anyway since i barely remember this lol, idk why but i do know ive played it to the end (of that update)

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I checked out OctoPussy Island, I thought it was nice, not like Limitless but ok.
I did have a question about something the developer said. The dev said he was working on OctoPussy Island mostly because of rendering on his old PC stuff for Limitless. Now I don't know anything about the rendering and stuff, but I was wondering why not render stuff on both PC's? would that not speed up the process for Limitless?

Not trying to be negative or anything, just want to get all the lovelies moved into the Mansion ASAP :)

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I checked out OctoPussy Island, I thought it was nice, not like Limitless but ok.
I did have a question about something the developer said. The dev said he was working on OctoPussy Island mostly because of rendering on his old PC stuff for Limitless. Now I don't know anything about the rendering and stuff, but I was wondering why not render stuff on both PC's? would that not speed up the process for Limitless?

Not trying to be negative or anything, just want to get all the lovelies moved into the Mansion ASAP :)
Cheers for checking out the demo, at the moment and in the first release we won't be on the Island just yet, just getting ready to head out to it. Basically I have a main PC that has all my saved info for Limitless, sceens, assets, characters, character wearables, poses, the script etc which I use for all my Limitless stuff. When I was rendering out scenes (in a queue) i then jumped onto my 2nd pc which is good enough to do rendering but not as good as my main one and started work on Octopussy Island.

Reason for not rendering Limitless on both machines is quality of picture (It would change between the 2 machines), I could make the scenes on my 2nd pc and then render them on my main pc, but I would then have to either move all my DAZ stuff over to my 2nd pc or something else to enable my 2nd pc to have access to all the stuff used for Limitless.

Limitless will always be my main game I work on and once this initial release is out for OctoPussy Island it will take a be a step back for Limitless and only be worked on from time to time.

Last edited:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Cheers for checking out the demo, at the moment and in the first release we won't be on the Island just yet, just getting ready to head out to it. Basically I have a main PC that has all my saved info for Limitless, sceens, assets, characters, character wearables, poses, the script etc which I use for all my Limitless stuff. When I was rendering out scenes (in a queue) i then jumped onto my 2nd pc which is good enough to do rendering but not as good as my main one and started work on Octopussy Island.

Reason for not rendering Limitless on both machines is quality of picture (It would change between the 2 machines), I could make the scenes on my 2nd pc and then render them on my main pc, but I would then have to either move all my DAZ stuff over to my 2nd pc or something else to enable my 2nd pc to have access to all the stuff used for Limitless.

Limitless will always be my main game I work on and once this initial release is out for OctoPussy Island it will take a be a step back for Limitless and only be worked on from time to time.
Thanks for the info, I think you are a really good developer, and Limitless is one of my favorite games. Thanks, have a great day, look forward to playing more.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Thanks for the info, I think you are a really good developer, and Limitless is one of my favorite games. Thanks, have a great day, look forward to playing more.
Cheers, really appreciate that. I'm hoping to have OPI complete in the next 2 weeks, just have final scene to finish rendering and then it will be available. I'll the be carrying on with Limitless and the new house. It's going to be quite a good sized first release, much larger than the demo, am at around 1000 renders so far.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I appreciate you taking the time to play my game, and hopefully enjoy it. :)
I might like it a bit too much!

I want MOAR!!!!!

I do also want to see the scene with Mary (feel bad for steve like the MC. But then you look at Mary and you know you don't feel bad enough to change your mind).

Love just about all the adult looking girls.
Lolis are "oh well, gotta catch them all.
As a member of the MILF Supremacy sect, I don't think I'll ever get enough of Honey and Mary.

Good luck and cheers mate

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
My other game is near completion for it's first release and then I will be back concentrating on Limitless. I have started working on the next update for Limitless, but not too much so far.

OctoPussy Island current stats:
Renders - 1238
Animations - 47
Lines of Code - 2522

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I might like it a bit too much!

I want MOAR!!!!!

I do also want to see the scene with Mary (feel bad for steve like the MC. But then you look at Mary and you know you don't feel bad enough to change your mind).

Love just about all the adult looking girls.
Lolis are "oh well, gotta catch them all.
As a member of the MILF Supremacy sect, I don't think I'll ever get enough of Honey and Mary.

Good luck and cheers mate
Mary is one sexy mamma... She deserves some serious lovin. :)

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes