armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would just like to add something about a recent review I got on here, since I cannot comment on reviews... there was mention about the 'admin' stuff like mc chatting to the hotel employee and it shouldn't be in there is just pointless renders.... well maybe take a little look back at what the hotel employee does as mc leaves the building... maybe just maybe she could be important later on in the game, who knows.
SHe definitely didn't call her mother to say about her marriage:)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hate the thought of games only having rendered characters who are directly important to the story. Great that the receptionist had a somewhat hard to miss red flag about her, but even if that didn't happen, and if we're never going to see her again, that's no good argument against her existing in the first place.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I hate the thought of games only having rendered characters who are directly important to the story. Great that the receptionist had a somewhat hard to miss red flag about her, but even if that didn't happen, and if we're never going to see her again, that's no good argument against her existing in the first place.
Well I have rendered many other character we won't see again.. The woman outside of the club arguing... All the extra character within the club were all rendered ones also.. Had 15 characters in that scene at one point.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
one thing im trying to understand is ...why when take josie's virginity blood is coming out and for her sister nothing happends......? Is lucy not virgin?

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
one thing im trying to understand is ...why when take josie's virginity blood is coming out and for her sister nothing happends......? Is lucy not virgin?
I forgot about it. haha.
Its not something I can add into Daz when doing the renders... I have to manually add it in via photoshop and well... *hands up* I forgot to add it. I can definitely say she is/was a virgin until we... well removed it :p

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Great game, just started playing it today and thoroughly enjoying the ride. Haven't quite finished this current version but pretty sure I am almost towards the end.

I noticed during the first meeting with Lucy (2nd twin), there was some references in the conversations with it being her first time etc. The MC mistakenly considers this to be Josie and he already was with her in the convenience store, so I think the dialogue is not correct here.

Also a question regarding two characters I saw at the beginning, when the MC walked past two females and one bared her boob at him. Will they make a return at some point? They just seemed rather interesting to interact with.

Again, pretty impressed with renders and game play. Keep it up (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue4201

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Great update and I like the progression of the story. I do wonder thou about a few things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Well let's hope that never happens that someone takes them... who knows what could happen to him.

2. She does know after their sit down talk in the cafe on day 4 I believe prior to going back to Honeys house. Well I'm sure mc will explain things to her.

Reactions: D Dog

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Great game, just started playing it today and thoroughly enjoying the ride. Haven't quite finished this current version but pretty sure I am almost towards the end.

I noticed during the first meeting with Lucy (2nd twin), there was some references in the conversations with it being her first time etc. The MC mistakenly considers this to be Josie and he already was with her in the convenience store, so I think the dialogue is not correct here.

Also a question regarding two characters I saw at the beginning, when the MC walked past two females and one bared her boob at him. Will they make a return at some point? They just seemed rather interesting to interact with.

Again, pretty impressed with renders and game play. Keep it up (y)
Lucy was talking as though it was her first time as it was.... mc believes she was role playing, that's when afterwards he was like 'wait a minute, you said you wanted me to impregnate you'.

Them characters are listed down in the relationships menu, soooo maybe ;)

Reactions: Alanray64
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes