truten

Nov 9, 2017
It's not down to submission points it's a different variable which you only obtain if you impregnate Rita and convince her to not to take morning after pill.
Without being at home at being able to check it's something like rita_highsubmissive = True.
Oh, im sorry, my bad. I thought that after anal sex it would still be pussy creampie.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well it's entirely up to you whether a LI is persuaded to become Bi or not. The only LI from that start that is bisexual is Naomi, however you don't have to have her do anything with any other female if you don't want to.
Edit: Also nothing will happen if on bisexual route between LI if MC is not present.
Good to know.

Although that last part confuses me, does that mean any les content will only be with MC?
edit: You calling it bi instead of les... probably means the answer to that is yes. So guess the real question is what is the difference between being on the bi route and not being on it.

Asking cause while want harem, threesomes are still quite nice :p (who doesn't wish to partake of their buffet :KEK: )

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Good to know.

Although that last part confuses me, does that mean any les content will only be with MC?
edit: You calling it bi instead of les... probably means the answer to that is yes. So guess the real question is what is the difference between being on the bi route and not being on it.

Asking cause while want harem, threesomes are still quite nice :p (who doesn't wish to partake of their buffet :KEK: )
Well for instance with Rita and Naomi, you can have a threesome with them, but they wont do anything with each other only with MC if not on Bi route... If they are on Bi route, then they will kiss each other while being fingered/licked and will also "clean" each other up after mc finishes in them.

Bi route, you can persuade Rita to kiss Naomi twice in the clothing store.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Android download updated, however I cannot guarantee how it will run as I cannot test.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Anyone else having naming and scenes not being complete issues with the gallery?
If you are not starting from fresh(e.g starting the game from the very beginning), it will ask you to input MC name and relationships with your old household members. Once complete it should then play all the replay scenes regardless of if you have seen it or now previously.

From now on you will have to have viewed the scene, but since I have had the gallery re-done and people have already played I arrange for it to be fully open.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spoke to someone else who is a "god" with these things and informed me that its a save error and you will need to try an alternate save file or possibly have to do a restart. I haven't changed too many thing so no idea why this could have come up, I have not had anyone else experience such issues.

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Im assuming that the relationship screen on the phone is supposed to have multiple pages? I ask because the phone shows 10 icons, and the heart symbol, (pre phone) showed 11 female names plus Dion, meaning there are 2 relationships less on the phone.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Im assuming that the relationship screen on the phone is supposed to have multiple pages? I ask because the phone shows 10 icons, and the heart symbol, (pre phone) showed 11 female names plus Dion, meaning there are 2 relationships less on the phone.
To the right side of the phone if you hover over the black area, you should see an arrow appear to move forward. I'll change this for the next update as others are having difficulties with it too.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I put the mc name and household member stuff in then when I watch a replay it replaces what I've put with "none" instead of what it should be
Once the Replay Gallery loads up, there should be a "Settings" text at the bottom. Try clicking that and re-adding in the correct info that you want and see if that works.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I like the premise of the story(Limitless is one my fav movies ever). Seems like a decent game though the models are not to my exact liking besides Jill(but it's weird to see her outside badik).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
that's how it always is.
updates to your favorite games - like a friend's birthday. waiting for it, getting ready for it. AND EVERYTHING YOU FORGET!!!! and again sorry for the umpteenth time but anyway =)))
I'm glad that I waited for the update. thanks author.

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
Good to know.

Hi bobdillan. Now i'm confused. I learned if i call a woman lesbian she only likes woman, here its really bisexual girl, if you choose, because the woman likes the MC AND other woman. If you decide, they only like the MC, there will be no content with Girlsplay with each other and the MC. If the dev says, there is nothing between the girls when MC is not involved, its maybe only a kick for the girls when they are horny. Thats the way, i'm reading the lines. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheLord2

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Once the Replay Gallery loads up, there should be a "Settings" text at the bottom. Try clicking that and re-adding in the correct info that you want and see if that works.
its seems that the coice with mia in the hotel (if you choose a releationship with her) doesnt add the points marked in the walkthrough.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes