Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
To the right side of the phone if you hover over the black area, you should see an arrow appear to move forward. I'll change this for the next update as others are having difficulties with it too.
Tbh I didnt really notice the black indents where the arrows appear. I did try clicking on the dots at the bottom of the display though.

That would be my suggestion then, i) let the dots act as a way to select the page, ii) have the page navigation arrows always visible if there is another page to view.

(To be clear, love the story so far.)

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Tbh I didnt really notice the black indents where the arrows appear. I did try clicking on the dots at the bottom of the display though.

That would be my suggestion then, i) let the dots act as a way to select the page, ii) have the page navigation arrows always visible if there is another page to view.

(To be clear, love the story so far.)
To be honest I do that also and I've made it... I often go and press the circle to move and they don't. I'll sort this for the next update.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
why there isnt a honey picture./stats in the phone?
There is, on the right hand side of the phone when you view the 1st page on the relationships, there is a right arrow if you hover over the black area. Will be changed next update as others are not realising its there also.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Loved the update, story-wise it progressed things pretty nicely and had some very emotional and also wholesome moments. My only complaint is that since there is only one h-scene in this update, it kinda sucks that it was only a masturbation scene. I don't mind 1 h-scene updates, but only if it's a really good one, this one was definitely a bit on the underwhelming side. (I did still enjoy it though) That's really my only complaint, though I will say I really love Mia, definitely in my top 3.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Loved the update, story-wise it progressed things pretty nicely and had some very emotional and also wholesome moments. My only complaint is that since there is only one h-scene in this update, it kinda sucks that it was only a masturbation scene. I don't mind 1 h-scene updates, but only if it's a really good one, this one was definitely a bit on the underwhelming side. (I did still enjoy it though) That's really my only complaint, though I will say I really love Mia, definitely in my top 3.
The thing is I'm damned if I have lewd scenes all the time and damned if I don't. I get slated if every woman drops her panties at the drop of a hat and slated if there is a little bit of build up. Haha. I just can't win. Mia after her ordeal is not going to be in the right place mentally to just lose her virginity right now and the Mc knows this (Well I made it and believed it this way) so is taking time with her, also will enable a little bit of coercing from the twins, to just go for it.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I do want to add a little bit more of a story to the game rather than just sex sex sex all the time, as I prefers games myself that actually have a storyline.
The update was only short as I only worked on it for 2 months in my spare time as I did spend another month on another game as well.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I would just like to add something about a recent review I got on here, since I cannot comment on reviews... there was mention about the 'admin' stuff like mc chatting to the hotel employee and it shouldn't be in there is just pointless renders.... well maybe take a little look back at what the hotel employee does as mc leaves the building... maybe just maybe she could be important later on in the game, who knows.

Reactions: armion82 and BTLD

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I would just like to add something about a recent review I got on here, since I cannot comment on reviews... there was mention about the 'admin' stuff like mc chatting to the hotel employee and it shouldn't be in there is just pointless renders.... well maybe take a little look back at what the hotel employee does as mc leaves the building... maybe just maybe she could be important later on in the game, who knows.
Forget the reviews here... they are useless in 89.75% of times...

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Forget the reviews here... they are useless in 89.75% of times...
Oh I know and the thing is people are just going on what they see right here right now and don't know what is planned obviously... I am all for good constructive criticism as it will help me moving forward and improving my game which I obviously want to do. In time I will go back and re-do 1st person kissing scenes as these are just awful, I should have done that in 3rd person and someone commented on that and I agree, so things like this do help me improve.

Reactions: SlapE and BTLD

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The thing is I'm damned if I have lewd scenes all the time and damned if I don't. I get slated if every woman drops her panties at the drop of a hat and slated if there is a little bit of build up. Haha. I just can't win. Mia after her ordeal is not going to be in the right place mentally to just lose her virginity right now and the Mc knows this (Well I made it and believed it this way) so is taking time with her, also will enable a little bit of coercing from the twins, to just go for it.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I do want to add a little bit more of a story to the game rather than just sex sex sex all the time, as I prefers games myself that actually have a storyline.
The update was only short as I only worked on it for 2 months in my spare time as I did spend another month on another game as well.
Haha, don't worry I wouldn't expect you to, and I'm actually glad you didn't. (especially with Mia) I just meant in general if a game has an update with a single h-scene I usually prefer at least something more prolonged and spicy, but that's just me. I still enjoyed the update regardless as I said, and am looking forward to seeing the new house we will be moving our girls to. :D

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
Heh, now I feel proud of myself for noticing that and immediately thinking that you didn't just make her do that for nothing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh I know and the thing is people are just going on what they see right here right now and don't know what is planned obviously... I am all for good constructive criticism as it will help me moving forward and improving my game which I obviously want to do. In time I will go back and re-do 1st person kissing scenes as these are just awful, I should have done that in 3rd person and someone commented on that and I agree, so things like this do help me improve.
First-person kissing is fine if done right, you just need to remember that kissing doesn't generally involve shoving your eyeball in a girl's mouth. A first-person kiss shot wants to be a close-up of the girl's eyes, not her mouth.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes