Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
And I like it, this is what a young protoganist should look like, not a guy who looks like he's 40-50 years old with grey hair (I also saw it in a VN game, but I don't remember the title;) ), well done game developer, another game to collect(y).

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I really would love to have some pregnancy content. Most games that have pregnancy only shows doing the deeds with your pregnant partner. But not have the full stuff. Like getting pregnant to child delivery to interaction with them etcetera.

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I really would love to have some pregnancy content. Most games that have pregnancy only shows doing the deeds with your pregnant partner. But not have the full stuff. Like getting pregnant to child delivery to interaction with them etcetera.
There will be this, there will come a point where we will skip weeks/months and then we shall see some baby bumps and before the end of the game births.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There will be this, there will come a point where we will skip weeks/months and then we shall see some baby bumps and before the end of the game births.
I'm not a fan of time skips, it means missing out on the development of relationships over that time, but at the current game speed pregnancy wouldn't work. Can I ask you to consider a montage though, rather than just a "six months later" screen?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
NO sharing of a LI will ever happen
How does this work? (sharing LI with another LI/woman is still sharing :WeSmart:)

Is there an actual harem route? (i.e. harem, where the LIs are not shared at all and are exclusive to MC, meaning, LI doesn't go and do lesbian things, but MFF threesomes are still on the table, just not if a strapon is involved).

Reactions: LordSinner

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Why oh why does so many games have the "voice" sound option to turn up & down but not a single character actually speaks? Disappointing though I do love this game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
How does this work? (sharing LI with another LI/woman is still sharing :WeSmart:)

Is there an actual harem route? (i.e. harem, where the LIs are not shared at all and are exclusive to MC, meaning, LI doesn't go and do lesbian things, but MFF threesomes are still on the table, just not if a strapon is involved).
So far only Naomi (i think that was her name) is bi from the start, but she wont do anything with other LI's if you choose against it. For all other LI's there is a choice(s) which will make them bi/interested in each other.
So yes, you can have all LI's for yourself if you want, you still get threesomes.

Reactions: battali0n

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm not a fan of time skips, it means missing out on the development of relationships over that time, but at the current game speed pregnancy wouldn't work. Can I ask you to consider a montage though, rather than just a "six months later" screen?
Yea this is what I would probably do, images showing times out with each LI if on there route etc, maybe the odd sex scene etc.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

Well it's entirely up to you whether a LI is persuaded to become Bi or not. The only LI from that start that is bisexual is Naomi, however you don't have to have her do anything with any other female if you don't want to.
Edit: Also nothing will happen if on bisexual route between LI if MC is not present.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Looks like this is not happening (all +submissive choices). Making Rita/Naomi submissive stat 50+ over save editor doesnt work too
Have you chanded the sub value before the choice pops up ?
Never had a problem with this choice, even without editing any values.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Looks like this is not happening (all +submissive choices). Making Rita/Naomi submissive stat 50+ over save editor doesnt work too
It's not down to submission points it's a different variable which you only obtain if you impregnate Rita and convince her to not to take morning after pill.
Without being at home at being able to check it's something like rita_highsubmissive = True.

Reactions: truten
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes