Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I've been coding my own VN, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day. Just doing my own thing, using it to help me learn coding it etc. The more I use Python based languages like RenPY the more I love it. Great scripting language. I'm an old time C programmer, but love Python.
Why not, go for it :)
I really enjoy the coding and image creation parts... its the dialogue part that bores me a little, but has to be done. C++ was my thing a long long time ago and even then I wasn't amazing as it just better at that then other stuff.... I am what they call jack of all trades, master of none.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well Part 1 is now available.. I am going to be spending a month working on my other little project and then work shall start on Part 2.
Nice, but for me atm $18 is too much for me, if I wouldn't have picked up a few games on Steam, I probably would, going to have to wait sadly :cry:

Reactions: kcaldw

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Yeah, I know,but for that you need to have saved game and just to check some info sometimes,it's not worth it. But,yes that's the nice feature you have installed. Not many games have it.
nothing to do with your comment but the game is called Amelie? because the ones I see do not look at all like the image you have.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Why not, go for it :)
I really enjoy the coding and image creation parts... its the dialogue part that bores me a little, but has to be done. C++ was my thing a long long time ago and even then I wasn't amazing as it just better at that then other stuff.... I am what they call jack of all trades, master of none.
I like aspects of C++ (mainly vectors and strings), but I am mainly a C guy (no ++).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was able to use Basic back in the day.
I have a lot of fond memories with BASIC. You could do a lot with it with a little effort. Programmed the IBM PC Jr with BASIC in the mid 1980s, the TRS-80 model 1 and 2, C64, Amiga etc... Good times.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I have a lot of fond memories with BASIC. You could do a lot with it with a little effort. Programmed the IBM PC Jr with BASIC in the mid 1980s, the TRS-80 model 1 and 2, C64, Amiga etc... Good times.
I had a C64 from Xmas 1985 (just before I turned 12) until the house got an addition in 1994. Only got my first modern computer in late 2004 when I was 30 and a few months until 31.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Do..do we have Libby content in the new update Cr8tive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a conversation with her when you get back to the apartment about your relationship going forward and a few intimate kisses... but nothing lewd in this update.
Edit: Just seen your sigs.... awesome games, Summer's Gone my favourite :)

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
There is a conversation with her when you get back to the apartment about your relationship going forward and a few intimate kisses... but nothing lewd in this update.
Edit: Just seen your sigs.... awesome games, Summer's Gone my favourite :)
I'll take it, the lewd will come when the time is right. Yup, Summer's Gone the best, it's so hard to choose a girl, red heads were never my thing, but with Jaye and Nami it for sure is :D

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'll take it, the lewd will come when the time is right. Yup, Summer's Gone the best, it's so hard to choose a girl, red heads were never my thing, but with Jaye and Nami it for sure is :D
Bella and Sasha for me. Threesome with them... yes please.

• Love
Reactions: skater555

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Day 6 Part 1 is now available to my Tier 4+ patron's. It will be available here and publicly on 16th May. For the next month I will be working on my other game OPI (Octopussy Island) which is available as a short demo on my discord server currently, but I want to have more content before it is made public.

Reactions: gojira667

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so the dominance/ submission stats does dominance mean you are more dominant and they are more submissive or they are more dominant and you are more submissive

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
ok so the dominance/ submission stats does dominance mean you are more dominant and they are more submissive or they are more dominant and you are more submissive
Dominance Stat - Them being more dominate (Taking the lead in situations of lewdness)
Submissive Stat - Them being more submissive (For example you being able to convince Rita not to take the morning after pill.... or Rita kissing Naomi when she wouldn't normally.)

Reactions: BTLD

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Dominance Stat - Them being more dominate (Taking the lead in situations of lewdness)
Submissive Stat - Them being more submissive (For example you being able to convince Rita not to take the morning after pill.... or Rita kissing Naomi when she wouldn't normally.)
thank you was not clear

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Day 6 Part 1 - Released
Changes made:
Replay Gallery has been completely re-vamped, now with whole scene replays. If not starting from fresh (Old Loads) you will need to just input MC and a few other names for it to bring up the correct info.
New Images added to Image Gallery for Mia
New splash screen
New Animations: 20
Lines of Code: 2605
*** New Main Menu now added (30.04.2023) ***
Pc=
Mac=

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Day 6 Part 1 - Released
Changes made:
Replay Gallery has been completely re-vamped, now with whole scene replays. If not starting from fresh (Old Loads) you will need to just input MC and a few other names for it to bring up the correct info.
New Images added to Image Gallery for Mia
New splash screen
New Animations: 20
Lines of Code: 2605
*** New Main Menu now added (30.04.2023) ***
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Android version?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes