Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So many games,so many babes,so many names,ufff. I'm reading the comments and I can only remember who's Honey(how to don't remember her :love: ) Chantelle(her daughter,no?) and his sister. Rest is just blur...That happens when MC fuck all what moves and like this in most of the games,lol. I wish each game has list of babes on OP with small photo attached.
I have spreadsheet for Grandma's House,otherwise wouldn't know who is pregnant and who is not...
You can always check the mobile phone with information on all the LI's, their scores and also whether they are pregnant or not.. all with icons of what they look like and a large image when you open their stats info.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
In the decision to convince rita to kiss naomi, if you choose separate romances, there are still dialogues that refer to them kissing, I think you should try to correct this so as not to create confusion as the game progresses.
Thanks, I have corrected the few lines I have seen. I was a little bit of a n00bie with the coding, daz etc when I originally made these scenes.

Reactions: Tuatha Dé

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Lateshya and Rita are her daughters as for Chantelle she is Dions "Girlfriend" where you can have a threesome MMF with at the club as for Pregnacy so far are Rita,Honey, Josie and Lucy (Twins)
You may be a little bit behind then with the pregnancy stuff.... Women you could have made pregnant already: Rita, Naomi, Honey, Josie (Twin), Lucy (Twin), Cindy, Chantelle.... women left in this city (Lateshya, Mary, Libby, Mia.... possibly April(Cafe Owner))

Reactions: a1fox3

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
You can always check the mobile phone with information on all the LI's, their scores and also whether they are pregnant or not.. all with icons of what they look like and a large image when you open their stats info.
Yeah, I know,but for that you need to have saved game and just to check some info sometimes,it's not worth it. But,yes that's the nice feature you have installed. Not many games have it.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I accidentally stumbled upon this game yesterday while searching for something else and I have to say, wow! Nice game! Love the story, love how the MC cares and helps people. Very nice.

I also liked some of your animation idea (like showing a car turning a corner etc), very unique.

I heard this was based on a real movie which I now HAVE to see. I found the trailer for the movie, looks great as well.
For anyone curious like me, this is the movie trailer:

I found the odd missing texture problem, mainly in the coding, I actually extracted the code and fixed it, it was just missing a character on a background image. It was line 3264 of the file day_02.rpy, it has "scene bg 295 with dissolve" when it should be ""scene bg 295c with dissolve" as far as I can tell. Just "295" doesn't exist. I just corrected the missing letter and it recompiled when i ran it again. But I thought i would let you know anyhow.

I also had a couple ideas for certain scenes. When you pan up and down to show the body of someone standing there. You seem to use multiple images for that which makes it choppy, is more work (more renders) and takes up more file space. Instead you can have a vertically tall image, taller than the screen height, 1920x3000 or whatever (around 3 times the height of whatever size you use). You then use some simple RenPY code to smoothly pan up and down that image, getting a much better effect, with only one image...

This is some example code from my own notes, I hope you don't mind me suggesting this...
Python:
### Showing a tall vertical image that pans up and down the length of it.
#First set up a pan_view early in code, with your other defines...
#This will pan from the top (yalign 0.0) of the image to the bottom (yalign 1.0) and back up, repeating twice.
transform pan_view:
    yalign 0.0
    ease 6.0 yalign 1.0
    ease 6.0 yalign 0.0
    repeat 2

# Then when you want to pan an image, do this...
show image_name at pan_view

Another idea is while driving, you can have a similar smoothly scrolling background image, except it is horizontally longer than the screen and it scrolls past in the background smoothly, basically looping along the same image. Only requires two images, one for the forground with transparent windows etc where you see the background and the background image that scrolls by smoothly...
Python:
### Showing a horizontally scrolling background, like the passing scenery by a car.
#First we display the scrolling background image which should be twice as wide as the screen
#So a 1920x1080 display should have a 3840x1080 image.  The right and left half of the image should match
#so that when the image reaches the right side and jumps back to the start, you don't notice the jump.
#for a 1920 wide image, the right 1920x1080 should be the same as the left so when it loops,  you don't see any difference
image ParallaxBG:
        "bground.png"
        xalign 1.0         
        linear 1.0 xalign 0.0
        repeat

#show the above scrolling image first
scene ParallaxBG
#overlay a foreground image like a person in a car with a transparent area like a window to see the background through
show fground with blinds #"fground" in this is the name of the foreground image
Again, great game, still playing through it and loving the story. Gotta see that movie now as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: vonamatas

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I've been thinking, if we turn down the twins mom at the family dinner, is that our one and only chance?

I'm on the path of all the other girls, but I don't want steal a nice persons partner. Yea she's looking to cheat, and was throwing herself at us, but it wouldn't feel right to accept when the husband, so far as we're aware, hasn't done anything wrong.

So I'm just wondering if by turning her down she's kinda written out of them game, or if something happens and we're another chance with her for hopefully less dickish reasons

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So I've been thinking, if we turn down the twins mom at the family dinner, is that our one and only chance?

I'm on the path of all the other girls, but I don't want steal a nice persons partner. Yea she's looking to cheat, and was throwing herself at us, but it wouldn't feel right to accept when the husband, so far as we're aware, hasn't done anything wrong.

So I'm just wondering if by turning her down she's kinda written out of them game, or if something happens and we're another chance with her for hopefully less dickish reasons
Without being too graphic (Who am I kidding, I will be....) if you accepted her at the dinner table then she will end up getting the ride of her life (Although you can decide against this though in Day 6 Part 2) and well... the twins won't be her only kids if you choose to finish inside her. If you rejected her at the dinner table then you missed out on her completely.

Steve is a nice guy, and IRL i would never condone making moves on a married woman, but this is a game so... Pokemon style and collect them all :p

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Without being too graphic (Who am I kidding, I will be....) if you accepted her at the dinner table then she will end up getting the ride of her life (Although you can decide against this though in Day 6 Part 2) and well... the twins won't be her only kids if you choose to finish inside her. If you rejected her at the dinner table then you missed out on her completely.

Steve is a nice guy, and IRL i would never condone making moves on a married woman, but this is a game so... Pokemon style and collect them all :p
Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll probably stick to letting Steve keep his wife. The twins are the important girls from that family

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I accidentally stumbled upon this game yesterday while searching for something else and I have to say, wow! Nice game! Love the story, love how the MC cares and helps people. Very nice.

I also liked some of your animation idea (like showing a car turning a corner etc), very unique.

I heard this was based on a real movie which I now HAVE to see. I found the trailer for the movie, looks great as well.
For anyone curious like me, this is the movie trailer:

I found the odd missing texture problem, mainly in the coding, I actually extracted the code and fixed it, it was just missing a character on a background image. It was line 3264 of the file day_02.rpy, it has "scene bg 295 with dissolve" when it should be ""scene bg 295c with dissolve" as far as I can tell. Just "295" doesn't exist. I just corrected the missing letter and it recompiled when i ran it again. But I thought i would let you know anyhow.

I also had a couple ideas for certain scenes. When you pan up and down to show the body of someone standing there. You seem to use multiple images for that which makes it choppy, is more work (more renders) and takes up more file space. Instead you can have a vertically tall image, taller than the screen height, 1920x3000 or whatever (around 3 times the height of whatever size you use). You then use some simple RenPY code to smoothly pan up and down that image, getting a much better effect, with only one image...

This is some example code from my own notes, I hope you don't mind me suggesting this...
Python:
### Showing a tall vertical image that pans up and down the length of it.
#First set up a pan_view early in code, with your other defines...
#This will pan from the top (yalign 0.0) of the image to the bottom (yalign 1.0) and back up, repeating twice.
transform pan_view:
    yalign 0.0
    ease 6.0 yalign 1.0
    ease 6.0 yalign 0.0
    repeat 2

# Then when you want to pan an image, do this...
show image_name at pan_view

Another idea is while driving, you can have a similar smoothly scrolling background image, except it is horizontally longer than the screen and it scrolls past in the background smoothly, basically looping along the same image. Only requires two images, one for the forground with transparent windows etc where you see the background and the background image that scrolls by smoothly...
Python:
### Showing a horizontally scrolling background, like the passing scenery by a car.
#First we display the scrolling background image which should be twice as wide as the screen
#So a 1920x1080 display should have a 3840x1080 image.  The right and left half of the image should match
#so that when the image reaches the right side and jumps back to the start, you don't notice the jump.
#for a 1920 wide image, the right 1920x1080 should be the same as the left so when it loops,  you don't see any difference
image ParallaxBG:
        "bground.png"
        xalign 1.0        
        linear 1.0 xalign 0.0
        repeat

#show the above scrolling image first
scene ParallaxBG
#overlay a foreground image like a person in a car with a transparent area like a window to see the background through
show fground with blinds #"fground" in this is the name of the foreground image
Again, great game, still playing through it and loving the story. Gotta see that movie now as well!
Thanks, very glad you have enjoyed it so far. I like to try and make this game to be rather like a movie, hence not just animations for lewd scenes... and my game is loosely (very loosely) based around the concept of the film. Also the film is amazing, one of my favourites. I have yet to watch the series however.

Thanks for that, I have since in this next update (Out to my top tiers members in a few hours) corrected this already as I too did spot it when I did a full re-run of the game, but thanks for letting me know.

When I first started this project, I was very new to it all and didn't really know much of the coding in renpy, I have since got slightly better and will be making the use of these different panning codes (I have done in my other game I am currently developing) but will look into adding a little more styling to Limitless in the future.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll probably stick to letting Steve keep his wife. The twins are the important girls from that family
I would recommend making another saved file and just seeing the results of what happens with Mary on Day 6 part 2... and also what the twins do when they see what's happening :p

Alternatively, you can just stick with the twins and have a little more twins interaction instead.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

Looking forward to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:devilish:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, very glad you have enjoyed it so far. I like to try and make this game to be rather like a movie, hence not just animations for lewd scenes... and my game is loosely (very loosely) based around the concept of the film. Also the film is amazing, one of my favourites. I have yet to watch the series however.

Thanks for that, I have since in this next update (Out to my top tiers members in a few hours) corrected this already as I too did spot it when I did a full re-run of the game, but thanks for letting me know.

When I first started this project, I was very new to it all and didn't really know much of the coding in renpy, I have since got slightly better and will be making the use of these different panning codes (I have done in my other game I am currently developing) but will look into adding a little more styling to Limitless in the future.
I've been coding my own VN, but I doubt it will ever see the light of day. Just doing my own thing, using it to help me learn coding it etc. The more I use Python based languages like RenPY the more I love it. Great scripting language. I'm an old time C programmer, but love Python.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

so when we getting day 6 part 2 because i wont be deciding against it

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes