ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You know that man and women pursue different mating strategies? That's why a Cuckquean is hot and a cuck is pathetic.
If a Man can sleep with different women, other women find that subconsciously hot, because he can provide for all of them, so he is more desirable as a partner. A Women doesn't need to ensure maternity, because a kid is always hers.

A Cuck can't either hold his women or he pimps her out for his own pleasure. Not sure which of it is worse. :unsure:
in interpersonal relations, standardization is impossible if you need a society of people and not of robots in which you downloaded a single firmware with common settings and the robots will act according to a single program. people do not work like that - people obey fuzzy logic, unlike robots who either have yes or no.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
in interpersonal relations, standardization is impossible if you need a society of people and not of robots in which you downloaded a single firmware with common settings and the robots will act according to a single program. people do not work like that - people obey fuzzy logic, unlike robots who either have yes or no.
Your disregarding the social sciences. Women and Men are hardwired differently. I remember being a little boy and desiring the maternal affection of my mother when hurt, but I would never run to my father for such a thing. Men aren't feelings based they are typically strict in nature, but this I'm sure as an example is only the tip of the iceberg. I got the belt from my father on my ass until it was raw..my mother was too soft.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
If this is not something that you like or want to see in a visual novel and can't get over the fact it's in here even if you can fully avoid it... then by all means don't bother playing it.
As I have said to others, it is no skin off my nose, I listed down what was going to happen so you can't be annoyed that it's in here, but tbh I really could care less if you now leave and don't play any more. I make this as a fun hobby and can't be bother by these pathetic moaning by people who can fully avoid the situation, but obviously don't, otherwise how would you know what is there.
Why introduce such a hot woman and not have the option to just be with her without Dion tho. It's annoying, why even add MMF I expected better from this VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: trypak

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Why introduce such a hot woman and not have the option to just be with her without Dion tho. It's annoying, why even add MMF I expected better from this VN.
It has always been said this would be an optional scene. Doing her "job" she couldn't have been a skank. She was implemented so that Dion will be so loved up and us taking away his mother and both sisters will not bother him as much.. (If you are on their route)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
It has always been said this would be an optional scene. Doing her "job" she couldn't have been a skank. She was implemented so that Dion will be so loved up and us taking away his mother and both sisters will not bother him as much.. (If you are on their route)
i hear you and i get you reasoning but at the same time I'm of the mind that you could have used the time for that scene better :whistle:
Im fine with "giving" her to Dion the logic behind that is sound and I'm happy for him that he got his own girl, so why would I or the MC for that matter even entertain the risk to ruin it for him.
The MC shouldn't risk it even more so, because he knew she has the hots for Dion and her reaction to MCs pheromones as she came closer. Suddenly Dion was back to second fiddle again. So I would push them together as best as I could and stay out of their way. Not fucking her.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
i hear you and i get you reasoning but at the same time I'm of the mind that you could have used the time for that scene better :whistle:
Im fine with "giving" her to Dion the logic behind that is sound and I'm happy for him that he got his own girl, so why would I or the MC for that matter even entertain the risk to ruin it for him.
The MC shouldn't risk it even more so, because he knew she has the hots for Dion and her reaction to MCs pheromones as she came closer. Suddenly Dion was back to second fiddle again. So I would push them together as best as I could and stay out of their way. Not fucking her.
I don't know why people worry about my time so much.. I'm having to create a scene atm where people could reject Mia joining the Harem (Which I'm quite sure none would ever go down) but I have to create it, as I always have and always will give players the choice of who they pursue or not.

Yes I agree with what you are saying, if this was Real Life and he was your buddy, you not never jeopardise his chance to go with the girl he could see his future with... but this is a game and I just added in the option for people who may want to have this kind of content but obviously made it completely optional and avoidable.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
the talk was about that topic so I chimed in, as long as its avoidable im fine with it. Just stating my preference, nothing more (y)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Without this part:
MMF scene just added as an option to people, don't have to go down the route and won't make a difference to the story,
You wont get this
just some added humor later on.
To summarize the story requires you to not get every single hot commodity in town in your bed. Dion as a friend needs some lovin, and I do want to read the story with some fun some time down the road. My only concern is losing out on Mia love points 2 and what the consequences are down the road.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
the talk was about that topic so I chimed in, as long as its avoidable im fine with it. Just stating my preference, nothing more (y)
Everything significant within the game (route with each LI, impregnation, anal, Chantelle 3aome) etc will all be optional... so you the player can choose who you want to be within your harem. Obviously if you don't choose certain females etc some dialogue, scenes won't be seen but won't effect the 'main' storyline and plot I have decided.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Without this part:You wont get this
To summarize the story requires you to not get every single hot commodity in town in your bed. Dion as a friend needs some lovin, and I do want to read the story with some fun some time down the road. My only concern is losing out on Mia love points 2 and what the consequences are down the road.
There won't be anything you will lose out on with no obtaining the 1 love point from Mia.

Edited: And yes you wouldn't get the exact dialogue later on if you didn't go down the Chantelle 3some route.. but that's to be expected. If you didn't go down the Naomi route, you wouldn't have had the flashback to Libby having sex with mc when younger...(Well not yet any way)

Last edited:
Reactions: RhazzesDarkk
Feb 12, 2021
ONE OF THE TOP-5 VNs I'VE EVER PLAYED...THANK YOU!!! it is so fucking hard to find VNs that feature black women/families!! n need to get Dion to admit to fucking all the girls in his family, then DP'ing all of them with the MC, like they did with Chantelle, so that both of them can creampie all 3 girls, breed them, n not know who the father is until the babies are born! then MC can return the favor, n have Dion help do the same thing to his mom, sister, n (daughter?), including cucking the stepdad with all 3 of the MC's family! (not without the mom cheating on her husband behind his back with the MC first tho!)

Meadow is already pregnant when you meet her, however she is a surrogate mother for her sister, and is currently single. There will be the opportunity to impregnable later, this is an option I want to add.
so when does the MC get to also knock up Meadow's sister???

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
ONE OF THE TOP-5 VNs I'VE EVER PLAYED...THANK YOU!!! it is so fucking hard to find VNs that feature black women/families!! n need to get Dion to admit to fucking all the girls in his family, then DP'ing all of them with the MC, like they did with Chantelle, so that both of them can creampie all 3 girls, breed them, n not know who the father is until the babies are born! then MC can return the favor, n have Dion help do the same thing to his mom, sister, n (daughter?), including cucking the stepdad with all 3 of the MC's family! (not without the mom cheating on her husband behind his back with the MC first tho!)

Probably not at all, as women using a surrogate usually are unable to get pregnant.

Feb 12, 2021
Probably not at all, as women using a surrogate usually are unable to get pregnant.
that's true...guess i didn't think that thru, assumed it was the husband not being able 2 knock the wife up; hey, only enuff blood for 1 head at a time :sneaky: but since this is a game, not rl, could have her somehow get a medical procedure done so she could become fertile again :unsure:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

That won't ever be happening with Dion's family. Any LI won't ever be shared and Dion's sisters are untapped before the MC of course. Dion won't have anything to do sexually with his family... Mc is the only one to have them.

There will be content with Mc and His other family members we haven't met yet in the future, don't worry about that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
That won't ever be happening with Dion's family. Any LI won't ever be shared and Dion's sisters are untapped before the MC of course. Dion won't have anything to do sexually with his family... Mc is the only one to have them.

There will be content with Mc and His other family members we haven't met yet in the future, don't worry about that.
What? finally look at mommy of MC?
and we will make mommy feel good? =) I love doing mommy feel good!
maybe try to persuade her to move to a new big house? (I hope you understand what I mean)
maybe even with a younger sister?

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021

I did not see the dp, the point of a harem vm is for the mc to have all the girls, Dion can be nice and all but the girl was going for the mc and was hot. Dion could get another girl that the Mc had no interest in, not not even that no need to show Dion or anything that could be NTR.
the writing was leading the girl to the MC, having her stray.... it is disappointing and sort of NTR ....

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I did not see the dp, the point of a harem vm is for the mc to have all the girls, Dion can be nice and all but the girl was going for the mc and was hot. Dion could get another girl that the Mc had no interest in, not not even that no need to show Dion or anything that could be NTR.
the writing was leading the girl to the MC, having her stray.... it is disappointing and sort of NTR ....
The girl was not going for the mc, she expressed her desire for Dion prior to being influenced by the pheromones given off from mc due to pills. Mc did not show interest in Chantelle, other than pointing out her skimpy shorts when walking upstairs. All other times he was more interested in being closer and showing affection to Mia.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
The girl was not going for the mc, she expressed her desire for Dion prior to being influenced by the pheromones given off from mc due to pills. Mc did not show interest in Chantelle, other than pointing out her skimpy shorts when walking upstairs. All other times he was more interested in being closer and showing affection to Mia.
So is the friendship going to be intact when Dion finds out that Chantelle is pregnant with the MC's child? (Assuming that people did the threesome).

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes