Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So is the friendship going to be intact when Dion finds out that Chantelle is pregnant with the MC's child? (Assuming that people did the threesome).
All will be revealed later on.. expect the unexpected... If it works out how I have planned it, it could be quite comical when everything is revealed :)

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I just noticed there are a massive amount of scenes still locked in the gallery for me, I had assumed this game was fairly straight forward? I don't know what's up with that but my spontaneous fear is that the ingame walkthrough isn't enough somehow. I don't know if I've missed any separate scenes or if the locked gallery scenes are just variations of scenes I've already seen, and I hate that feeling.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I just noticed there are a massive amount of scenes still locked in the gallery for me, I had assumed this game was fairly straight forward? I don't know what's up with that but my spontaneous fear is that the ingame walkthrough isn't enough somehow. I don't know if I've missed any separate scenes or if the locked gallery scenes are just variations of scenes I've already seen, and I hate that feeling.
There is scenes without Naomi.Or without Rita.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
As mentioned there are a few different gallery images and replays from different routes. e.g. No Naomi route, Non Rita route etc.

From next update the gallery replay will be completely revamped (Thanks to Shaddy Games), all current replays will be unlocked from the start of the update, and only the future ones will be locked until opened.

Reactions: armion82

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i know this is a persistent question but ....when we will have a new scene with the mommy twins?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Will we get to see the MC crunch his sisters ex boyfriends nuts with a baseball bat after what he did to her? And will Mary be joining the Harem after we knock her up?

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Will we get to see the MC crunch his sisters ex boyfriends nuts with a baseball bat after what he did to her? And will Mary be joining the Harem after we knock her up?
Mary, if you are on her route currently and impregnate her when the opportunity arises will stay with us.. If not on her route or not impregnated then she will leave the city. Sister ex bf will get his comeuppance in time :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I encountered the following error trying to activate the interface for the walkthrough in the phone. Initially I was playing from a day4 save, but I started a scratch game and hit the same error.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
In the decision to convince rita to kiss naomi, if you choose separate romances, there are still dialogues that refer to them kissing, I think you should try to correct this so as not to create confusion as the game progresses.

Reactions: Majindevil

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So many games,so many babes,so many names,ufff. I'm reading the comments and I can only remember who's Honey(how to don't remember her :love: ) Chantelle(her daughter,no?) and his sister. Rest is just blur...That happens when MC fuck all what moves and like this in most of the games,lol. I wish each game has list of babes on OP with small photo attached.
I have spreadsheet for Grandma's House,otherwise wouldn't know who is pregnant and who is not...

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
So many games,so many babes,so many names,ufff. I'm reading the comments and I can only remember who's Honey(how to don't remember her :love: ) Chantelle(her daughter,no?) and his sister. Rest is just blur...That happens when MC fuck all what moves and like this in most of the games,lol. I wish each game has list of babes on OP with small photo attached.
I have spreadsheet for Grandma's House,otherwise wouldn't know who is pregnant and who is not...
Lateshya and Rita are her daughters as for Chantelle she is Dions "Girlfriend" where you can have a threesome MMF with at the club as for Pregnacy so far are Rita,Honey, Josie and Lucy (Twins)

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes