Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia
Reactions to Day 6 pt 1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks again for the in-depth review... really appreciate it.

Main Menu - Buttons needed to be split so that I could add all the different character current and future into the scene. I quite like the split also, its something different to the default layout of renpy. It is a sneak peak of the new house yes.... well the garden scene and the house in the background. Replays I can take no credit for it... this is all from ShaddyG, my new coding guru.

Mia - She is awesome, very much becoming my favourite character to work with, she is just soo cute and with a horrible background, just wants me to look after her and keep her safe. As well as some otherstuff.

Flashback - No not the first time, we also had the time we saw the 2 kids from the convenience store getting killed by Chris in Mike's office. Bobby is a good guy although he is always trying to flirt with Honey even though he is married, we will see more of him in the future when we work the club scene. Well Chris was giving the info that we are legit according to record but could not access our info because of our level clearance... more than likely not that it will happen but anyone else within our unit would have the same level clearance as use so no info could be found about them.

Morning - Well after seeing the scene with the hotel receptionist as we leave, it maybe could be a good idea we didnt say her name :). What's wrong with the phone message system? As said above Mia is amazing :)
We did call down for room service, there was a blacked out screen where we call down. Oh don't worry about Mia clothing, tbh she would look cute as hell in anything, but she will be is some nice stuff.

Taxi - Exactly :)

Home - Pill wise, more will become apparently in Day 6 part 3 :)

Mia - He is, but its better to be honest with her, and she is the first person we have told that we are in a relationship with multiple women, other than really Naomi if you showed her the pic of Josie from the Day 5 morning. Naomi knowing we are together with her, Rita and Josie. (We didn't mention Lucy to her) With regards to the club, we couldn't really get more info about what is happening from the outside venue and just talking to people.

Group Talk - Well with Libby looking at us rubbing Naomi's ass and kissing.. She was some what wanting this to happen to her, hence the look.... which is why MC rubs her as well after, and confirms she is our "Queen"... she is our head lady, whoever else's route you are on, also regardless of if we are on her romantic route or not... she is our #1 lady being family.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
What sorts of incest are there in this game? Mother-son, brother-sister, dad-daughter? Or everything?
Son-Father... nah just joking.

It is entirely up to you the player if you wish to have a romantic relationship with any relative or not, but it would be brother -older sister (MC - Libby) and brother - younger sister(MC - Amy), Mother - son (Jane - MC)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Update was mostly a recap of the previous update....Do like the vn but this was a let down tbh, concerning the pills am assuming it is similar to the series and the current product is not perfected and addictive, looking forward to more

To answer another guy so far the incest is mc and older sis

Reactions: botc76

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Main Menu - Buttons needed to be split so that I could add all the different character current and future into the scene. I quite like the split also, its something different to the default layout of renpy. It is a sneak peak of the new house yes.... well the garden scene and the house in the background. Replays I can take no credit for it... this is all from ShaddyG, my new coding guru.
It's bad UI because having the buttons in two different places makes it a little harder to find the one we want. Good UI is about making these things as easy as possible, even in small ways. Being different just for the sake of being different is not a good way to do things.
What's wrong with the phone message system?
As I've told you before, the screens for messages are really fucked up. You've got a pointless grid in there making the screens way too tall. It's also not good to have a duplicate screen for every character, but at least that isn't visible to the player. I've explained this twice before and sent you an improved file.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563 and BTLD

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
loving this game so far just a couple of questions will we be able to bye a car more houses and business and will we be able to bye more stocks? as id like to be rich in this game

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Dude...this script unlocks the gallery image..isn't that enough for you!? Huh?...

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
loving this game so far just a couple of questions will we be able to bye a car more houses and business and will we be able to bye more stocks? as id like to be rich in this game
We will be having to buy a new car yes as we have just given ours to Libby.... It may be a little more sportier.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
It's bad UI because having the buttons in two different places makes it a little harder to find the one we want. Good UI is about making these things as easy as possible, even in small ways. Being different just for the sake of being different is not a good way to do things.

As I've told you before, the screens for messages are really fucked up. You've got a pointless grid in there making the screens way too tall. It's also not good to have a duplicate screen for every character, but at least that isn't visible to the player. I've explained this twice before and sent you an improved file.
Button wise, its seriously not that hard to find the one you are looking for, all but say the Gallery one is on the left hand side... then only About and Quit on the right, also I didn't want for them all to be in a singular line.

I remember now I did try your code and very much appreciate the effort you went to, yes clearing it all up into a singular screen, rather than multiple ones would be a lot more better "housekeeping" but alas the coding you sent me threw up multiple error messages. Also I would then need to edit all my day scripts where I have called up someone message screen, as you had changed them to a global msmg screen, and then error upon error message were being displayed.

I spoke to my coder last night who said he had no issues with the way the screens were displayed on his screen, also looks fine on mine. He did agree that 1 singular screen would be better, but I guessing it would probably be a lot of work to get looking neater in the code that it probably would not be worth his time, especially since he has a lot on his plate atm with his own game and working on my other games gallery coding.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I spoke to my coder last night who said he had no issues with the way the screens were displayed on his screen, also looks fine on mine. He did agree that 1 singular screen would be better, but I guessing it would probably be a lot of work to get looking neater in the code that it probably would not be worth his time, especially since he has a lot on his plate atm with his own game and working on my other games gallery coding.
Frankly, if your coder doesn't see what's wrong with the phone message screens even after having exactly what the problem is pointed out to him, you should be questioning his competence. I'm not a great programmer, I'm decidedly average, but I still spotted the problem immediately without anyone pointing it out to me. As for the visible manifestation of the error, you can scroll way past the bottom of the texts because the screen is written with extra layout statements that should not be there making the viewport contents way too tall, how do you not see that?
With original screen:
screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg
With fixed screen:
screenshot0004.jpg
As for updating the scripts to use the unified message screen instead of the individual ones, if he has trouble with that then that's also a huge red flag. It's the work of a couple of minutes, five at most. Literally all you need to do is change show screen Libby_msg to show screen msgs("Libby"), and hide screen Libby_msg to hide screen msgs for each girl. That's a simple find-and-replace, or even quicker with a regex. I didn't include it when I sent you the code before because I thought it was so basic that I didn't need to.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Frankly, if your coder doesn't see what's wrong with the phone message screens even after having exactly what the problem is pointed out to him, you should be questioning his competence. I'm not a great programmer, I'm decidedly average, but I still spotted the problem immediately without anyone pointing it out to me. As for the visible manifestation of the error, you can scroll way past the bottom of the texts because the screen is written with extra layout statements that should not be there making the viewport contents way too tall, how do you not see that?
With original screen:
View attachment 2601287 View attachment 2601289 View attachment 2601290
With fixed screen:
View attachment 2601291
As for updating the scripts to use the unified message screen instead of the individual ones, if he has trouble with that then that's also a huge red flag. It's the work of a couple of minutes, five at most. Literally all you need to do is change show screen Libby_msg to show screen msgs("Libby"), and hide screen Libby_msg to hide screen msgs for each girl. That's a simple find-and-replace, or even quicker with a regex. I didn't include it when I sent you the code before because I thought it was so basic that I didn't need to.
He basically looked over it very briefly and said it should work, but was working on his game atm so couldn't delve too much into it. I have since gone through it a little more and added in the extra contacts and changed the info on each day so that the script all matches with the "msgs".

I'll have this update and in the game for the next update. Appreciate you help very much :)

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes