Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Just played a bit of the game and noticed in the gallery und lucy you have 1 scene
1694613682124.png 1694613704287.png

And then replaying the scene the character isn't lucy but Josie
1694613734916.png

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
This is because before we knew she was a twin we believed it was Josie... didn't want to give the game away before we found out the discovery.
Ah ok my mistake then. As player I knew, since the vater talked about a sister and the hair was different and stuff but yeah as the character I might not have noticed even on drugs.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
As i can say loved the game so far cant wait for the new release , and to you question , ther is something out for involving 3 characters , if you still us render........ and dint see many devs that using render....... for his game. I noticed because its the same gen he us for both girls , if you still us it i would say try are look at golden palace or for real dick try to look for Dicktator.

Reactions: Duce3227

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
As i can say loved the game so far cant wait for the new release , and to you question , ther is something out for involving 3 characters , if you still us render........ and dint see many devs that using render....... for his game. I noticed because its the same gen he us for both girls , if you still us it i would say try are look at golden palace or for real dick try to look for Dicktator.
already playing dicktator great game :D

master861

Nov 4, 2022
That is not are game :ROFLMAO: :unsure: or is it realy i thing the dev know what i mean with that.
Xd i dit see that is realy are game :oops:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I dit not mean the game dicktator is are plugin for what the dev of this game us. i hope i can see more of this game and looking promising so far the game.Good luck with you game dev

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I dit not mean the game dicktator is are plugin for what the dev of this game us. i hope i can see more of this game and looking promising so far the game.Good luck with you game dev
Hi there... I don't use Dicktator in my game, I use the XY asset, as I find it easier to use and control. Thanks and hope you are enjoying it so far :)

Reactions: Griftomedia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
you know how it goes. . .
that ain't gonna be soon enough but that is life for ya.
I got high hopes and anticipation building!
Well I would say for the time frame, this one is not as larger update as normal for a few reason.
1. I spent a good month and a half after my last Limitless update working to get my other games initial released out.
2. There is a butt load of animations in this next update which due to the sheer size of the scene file because of the new house it took a long time to render out each image... and when doing animations takes its toll on speed.

Although I have already started writing the next update and it's going to be a big one with more still images than animations.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well I would say for the time frame, this one is not as larger update as normal for a few reason.
1. I spent a good month and a half after my last Limitless update working to get my other games initial released out.
2. There is a butt load of animations in this next update which due to the sheer size of the scene file because of the new house it took a long time to render out each image... and when doing animations takes its toll on speed.

Although I have already started writing the next update and it's going to be a big one with more still images than animations.
Can you give an estimate on how big the update is?
I'm replaying right now.
Game is not perfect but pretty good.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Can you give an estimate on how big the update is?
I'm replaying right now.
Game is not perfect but pretty good.
Well if you are on both Mary (Twins Mum) and the twins route, the update is not a bad size... and very very animated.. if you aren't on both their routes I would recommend waiting until the next update. This update is heavily Mary and Twins route only.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well if you are on both Mary (Twins Mum) and the twins route, the update is not a bad size... and very very animated.. if you aren't on both their routes I would recommend waiting until the next update. This update is heavily Mary and Twins route only.
[/QUOTE]
I'm on all paths...
When do we get to the "landlady" , the other "tenant" and the current one more.
I think they have been a bit forgotten.

There is some Libby content but it's very basic so far.

One other question is about the android port.
Will you make one?
The one in the OP is by Shaddy and not very good. Mostly distorted UI.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I'm on all paths...
When do we get to the "landlady" , the other "tenant" and the current one more.
I think they have been a bit forgotten.

There is some Libby content but it's very basic so far.

One other question is about the android port.
Will you make one?
The one in the OP is by Shaddy and not very good. Mostly distorted UI.
[/QUOTE]
Not for a while.. Too much going on this in current city before we "move back home". Shaddy assists me with the android ports.. this is not something I can do on my own, I have no idea how to do it, and have no way to test anyway.

With regards to Libby, this will come about more later on. She is fresh out of a traumatic relationship/situation and this is also doing thing with her "roommate /*cough* Brother *cough*" so... little steps :)

Reactions: Uthuriel

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Might be strange to say, but mainly i am interested in how the story develops and think the animations are secondary :D. Eager to see how we keep ourself supplied and deal with the competition. Maybe start working with other gangs or taking them over

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Might be strange to say, but mainly i am interested in how the story develops and think the animations are secondary :D. Eager to see how we keep ourself supplied and deal with the competition. Maybe start working with other gangs or taking them over
I know how you feel.. I am very much a story based fan of these kind of games... most of my favourite ones are low lewd but very story driven games (Summers Gone, Elite Garden) but I also like to create my game(s) as more of a film kind of concept and really enjoy creating animations. I am starting to focus animations on just lewd scenes from now on, rather than just say a car driving down the street, unless its something easy to create.... but this update is heavily lewd, hence why it took me a while.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes