Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I just went through the 0.2 version the second time since last night...so far, I like it (and can I say that I expect to see some more pregnancies in the game, maybe Rita could get pregnant as she's the only woman, other than Meadow, who had sex with MC and I chose to let the MC cum inside of her when she's not on the pill? She said she would take a morning-after pill, but she could become busy and forget about it).

One thing I need to mention is the font...my eyes hurt while playing (the morning's slightly better than playing it late at night, but it still hurts). Could you consider changing the font in future versions? Cheers.
As Wolf Plays has mentioned you can impregnate Rita and Josie on day 2, with Rita who is more concerned about the consequences of you finishing in her, if you obtain enough Love and Submissive points through conversations with her you can tell her to not take it and she will be submissive enough to accept.

With Josie if you went into the back with her, neither of you are too worried about what could happen and well the inevitable will happen.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
someone brought it up earlier and the "eating ass" leading to a more submissive MC seems weird.

like shouldnt it be more of being the dom in that situation since a good part of these girls havent done anal things and yet MC just goes for it?

on the other hand i can see him being a sub if the girl is the one who makes the requast and MC then does what he's told.

maybe it should depend on the girl i guess. Rita sub points go up and her mom's dom points would go up.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
someone brought it up earlier and the "eating ass" leading to a more submissive MC seems weird.

like shouldnt it be more of being the dom in that situation since a good part of these girls havent done anal things and yet MC just goes for it?

on the other hand i can see him being a sub if the girl is the one who makes the requast and MC then does what he's told.

maybe it should depend on the girl i guess. Rita sub points go up and her mom's dom points would go up.
None of the girls have dom points in my play through. All sub. Not into being the sub. But, whatever floats someone's boat. Not going to criticize. We're all pervs. Ahahaha

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
None of the girls have dom points in my play through. All sub. Not into being the sub. But, whatever floats someone's boat. Not going to criticize. We're all pervs. Ahahaha
oh yeah for sure. sadly i had to give maddy some dom points cause i went for every hole:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020

The way I see it and have coded it is "eating ass" being more sub where as any kind of penetration of ass,finger or otherwise would give domination points. So it's Rita's case with the finger up a ass before the sex scene would give you extra dom points over her.

Reactions: Look-see

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I just noticed a slight error. In your button in the upper left, you do not have Honey listed

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Damn someone discovered it. Haha. I published it and then realise I had missed her out. Will add her for the next update. Thanks though.

If I had not replayed the game, I would have never noticed the button to begin with

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Impregnating girls left and right, damn this game gets straight to the point, the new girls are rocking and with more to come i can see its only gonna get better... it was perfect until the talk with josie about sharing and gangbang :( and seeing there is separate page for Males in game with stats of like and anger, i gotta say did not expect that in what looked like a Harem game...Hopefully its not gonna soak up a whole lotta content, but damn...

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if it's already been answered but there will be, Harem in the game. I wonder if there will be Swinging and NTR in the game I don't like these teg but if it's optional I don't care. Will the MC suffer from the same side effects as the guy in the movie?

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
I don't know if it's already been answered but there will be, Harem in the game. I wonder if there will be Swinging and NTR in the game I don't like these teg but if it's optional I don't care. Will the MC suffer from the same side effects as the guy in the movie?
I can confirm future tags do include Harem. Swinging and NTR will not be included. There could possibly be group sex happening in the future too :sneaky:.
I try to make a many things as possible to be optional.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I can confirm future tags do include Harem. Swinging and NTR will not be included. There could possibly be group sex happening in the future too :sneaky:.
I try to make a many things as possible to be optional.
to save time and the question being repeated, maybe should put an "about the game" or "developers note" just under the Changelog section and can just clear up what wont be in the game. or even do a Q & A.

just an idea.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Impregnating girls left and right, damn this game gets straight to the point, the new girls are rocking and with more to come i can see its only gonna get better... it was perfect until the talk with josie about sharing and gangbang :( and seeing there is separate page for Males in game with stats of like and anger, i gotta say did not expect that in what looked like a Harem game...Hopefully its not gonna soak up a whole lotta content, but damn...
None of 'your' girls will be shared.... it was just a little check to see if say maybe a MMF situation could arise later in the game, would the MC be up for that. Well there will be Male's we meet along the way, who could be friends with us (Dion), and some that might not be. Depending on what stats we have with them will change how the interact with us slightly.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
to save time and the question being repeated, maybe should put an "about the game" or "developers note" just under the Changelog section and can just clear up what wont be in the game. or even do a Q & A.

just an idea.
These have been asked previously, on page 2 or 3 I believe but I'll add a little something up so everyone knows things like sharing and NTR especially will not be added.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes