Kasander

Dec 17, 2020
it's really funny that i saw this game right after watching limitless. great game, was worried when i saw that it was such a small download but well worth it

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
it's really funny that i saw this game right after watching limitless. great game, was worried when i saw that it was such a small download but well worth it
well i was corcerned about the mc brain and thinking how he would fix the problem with the lack of drug soon, as soon as i started playing

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
so you think when you are making money everyone is happy with it ? hAHAHAHAHAHA, even iRL there would be pleople causing trouble to your business even a permit can take 10 years to get just cause the local government don't like you, every game that is not too short has something to tell most games only about sex are really not different from a pack of renders, the mc can't be a potato he has to have something he aim for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think thats good how the dev has make clear the mc will make the girls work for him like a real smart dude would do, every girl can do something to help the mc not just the mc giving money like..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game as the dev said, is meant to not be reality based. So, fuck off with that shit.

soniclove

Apr 16, 2019
very nice funny dialog at times definitely good story so far keep up the good work definitely on my radar now .

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
MC is supposed to be... 22 years old in the introduction? Lol he looks closer to 40.

Reactions: RobJoy

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
MC is supposed to be... 22 years old in the introduction? Lol he looks closer to 40.
Wish to look 10 ten years younger men, have a shave and haircut. Exactly same model used for both just different hair style and beard removed.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
The MC is going to need to put some of the newfound smarts to work and duplicate the pills. Otherwise, this will not last long for him. Especially if not taking the pills makes him lose anything he has gained from taking them.

He will also need a much bigger place if he makes all the women so far a harem.

Just my opinion

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
The MC is going to need to put some of the newfound smarts to work and duplicate the pills. Otherwise, this will not last long for him. Especially if not taking the pills makes him lose anything he has gained from taking them.

He will also need a much bigger place if he makes all the women so far a harem.

Just my opinion
Depending on routes you have taken he has already purchased a new property which is currently being built. And yes I shall be following the film with setting up a lab at some point, until the effects are permanent.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Really liked this update. i just hope Libby's BF has a sister that we can bang or do something to get good revenge on him:devilish:

also i noticed the shoes on some of the girls weren't on right. i noticed this when we first saw Libby. no idea if someone else brought it up.

the english is mostly ok but yeah it is obvious when it messes up at some parts.

the character that really surpised me though was Dion. normally i dont care for any other male characters but somehow Dion just seems like a chilll dude. i almost feel bad for going after his family...Almost:whistle:

like the MC i too look forward to a mother/daughter(s) combo.:love:

but yeah loved the update and hope to see more. good job dev(y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I picked this up and just started playing where I left off missing the giant words in op lol. Wouldn't have noticed them except looking for a bug fix for the brother errors.

Such a great vn. You won me over with meadow, a rarity in vns sadly but I must say the lis introduced in this update are just great as well.

I truly wish you the best of luck with this and can not wait to see more. Thank you.

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Depending on routes you have taken he has already purchased a new property which is currently being built. And yes I shall be following the film with setting up a lab at some point, until the effects are permanent.
Yes, I know he has a 5-6 bedroom flat being made. But if my count is even close, he will need 9-10 rooms for the girls alone.

I am sure at some point his 2 sisters and mom will join, then he has Honey, Rita and Lat. Along with Naomi, the shop girl and most likely Meadow.

But I am just guessing

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Yes, I know he has a 5-6 bedroom flat being made. But if my count is even close, he will need 9-10 rooms for the girls alone.

I am sure at some point his 2 sisters and mom will join, then he has Honey, Rita and Lat. Along with Naomi, the shop girl and most likely Meadow.

But I am just guessing
It will be adequate for some time before more of the story unfold. The boyfriend and stepdad will play a big part later on which will see things develop further and more rooms will become available.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Plenty of payback to go around in this game :cool:

That Dude Dion could become a good homie ... Just a shame he has 3 hot family members that will need to be in my harem:ROFLMAO:

The money thing do maybe i miscounted but didnt he spend alot more then he actually got ?

He did get a cool 2 mil from the stock options and 200 k from the college funds if i guessed right

But man he bought a home and another building project plus some other stuff

He must be near broke again :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes