Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Most of us like this kind of scenario, because in our wildest dreams, we would all like to identify with this kind of character who, after having hit rock bottom, regains a taste for life thanks to a small miracle (we have to dream, don't we!)...

Reactions: Dboss

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So just played trough this game

Have to say nice start ... The story will probally be not very indepth ... caus of the amazing pill powers

But it could become funny and a nice little harem builder

Characters so far i enjoyed with alot of them having a different personality

Will keep a eye on this one

But so far it was a enjoyable little start

Good luck dev ... And keep this up

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Arent tags only meant for things that are already in the game? Is tongue battleing and ass groping incest now?

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Arent tags only meant for things that are already in the game? Is tongue battleing and ass groping incest now?
Well I certainly wouldn't call that normal behaviour between siblings. There will be a lot more to come in the next day if you so wish.

Last edited:

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
So, is this 'romance' or 'harem'? Too many women to not be harem. lol Not bad so far. Keep up the good work, Cr8tive M3dia
The way I have planned it, it is your choice whether you want to romance 1 woman, several women or all women. It makes the coding aspect a little 'Fun' however I believe it enables someone to play the novel differently to another if they so wish.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The way I have planned it, it is your choice whether you want to romance 1 woman, several women or all women. It makes the coding aspect a little 'Fun' however I believe it enables someone to play the novel differently to another if they so wish.
Awesome. Thanks for the response. Can't wait to see what happens next. Haven't quite finished this one yet though. Working and taking breaks here and there. lol

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Just joined your patreon. After the initial release I did not think to hear anything more from the game, but this was some impressive update, and I do hope to see more of it in the near(ish) future. Great work.
One thing though... since the MC moved in into their appartment it seems the family from Man of the House no longer live there now. ;) Cre8tive, can you confirm they are well and not living on the street?

Reactions: Cr8tive M3dia

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Just joined your patreon. After the initial release I did not think to hear anything more from the game, but this was some impressive update, and I do hope to see more of it in the near(ish) future. Great work.
One thing though... since the MC moved in into their appartment it seems the family from Man of the House no longer live there now. ;) Cre8tive, can you confirm they are well and not living on the street?
Thank you very much, that's very kind of you. I can neither confirm nor deny the families well being, however if the sisters are in need of a place to stay our MC will gladly open his ....door... to them.:D

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played today. Haven't read all the posts here, but I agree with those who said that the plot is too unbelievable at times (esp. in Naomi's case and the Man in Suit's) and that some proofreading would be appreciated. MC is rather polite and while his internal dialogue is a typical one for such stories it's not too cringy. Game seems to be not directed to me based on the story and kinks, but I can't say no to black women, who too rarely imo appear in adult VNs and here there's 3 of them, so I'm gonna stick around if only for this reason. Though I am also curious about sub/dom point and where they will lead.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
1627927211878.png
I have a question about the Dominant and Submissive. What does this mean in the stat? I.e., the Dominant statistics means that the main character will be dominant in relation to this character, or she will become a Dominant?

It's just that some options during a sex scene are not quite clear why they add points to certain stats.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes