JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
for me it's usually nose piercings that bug me. lip and eyebrow are ok but nose ...eh. i hate septum piercings the most.
I agree, the nose piercings just mess up the look of a beautiful face, and the septum ones remind me of cows
Piercing on the sides of the nose don't bother me so much, but 100% agree about the septum piercings being unattractive. My favorite piercings though are helix piercing, not sure why they just really do it for me. Lip piercings, it depends on the girl, some can pull them off, some can't.

Reactions: Look-see

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
This game is pure entertainment, love the relation with libby, i just have to support you on this gem! :giggle:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Thank you very much, glad you have enjoyed it so far. Yours and Libby's relationship is going to take a big step forward in this next update.
Everything going well on your side? Both your Patreon and Discord are awfully quiet about any news and updates...

Cr8tive M3dia

Developer of Limitless & OctoPussy Island
Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Everything going well on your side? Both your Patreon and Discord are awfully quiet about any news and updates...
I did post on the 14th on discord about what scene I have recently completed, I am about 800 renders done and we are onto the last part of the afternoon scene. I have got a large animated scene happening now with a certain older female and then we have the evening part with 2 very nice animations. Update is likely to be around 2000 - 2500 images... most of what I have done so far has been singular images rather than big animations. There will be a few more tags added to the game as there is some violence that has happened and another one that I'm keeping quiet about but don't fear it's nothing bad ;).

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok I used the search bar & used 'Rita submissive' Then read thru a bunch of posts which didn't help me any, I've taken every action I can think of to get her to 'sub' .....is that not how the stats work?...dam it I just want my 2 day baes' to make out in the dam store & I replayed the game up to that point on skip taking every variable choice & still can't get it done, can someone just ELI5 (explain it to me simply) it for me?

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Glad to know the game isnt dead been waiting for the next update to continue the story read and hopefully more choices be added to feel more personal and non linear.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Is there a link to a written walkthrough? I'm on android and can't use the PC walkthrough.
I have completed a full in game designed walkthrough that will be available in the next update which can be turned on and off automatically. This will mean no need for additional downloads or written ones.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Glad to know the game isnt dead been waiting for the next update to continue the story read and hopefully more choices be added to feel more personal and non linear.
Definitely not dead, am working on the next update, which will open the game up quite a bit and people will realise what's going on and who's involved etc. Just finishing off a rather lovely scene with Honey at the moment.

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Ok I used the search bar & used 'Rita submissive' Then read thru a bunch of posts which didn't help me any, I've taken every action I can think of to get her to 'sub' .....is that not how the stats work?...dam it I just want my 2 day baes' to make out in the dam store & I replayed the game up to that point on skip taking every variable choice & still can't get it done, can someone just ELI5 (explain it to me simply) it for me?
In order for Rita to be highly submissive you have to have made her pregnant in day 2 when you meet her for the first time. On day 3 if she is highly submissive you have the option for her to kiss Naomi in the clothing store. On day 2 you need to first have anal sex with her to make her more submissive before finishing inside her pussy and choosing to not take the pill.

Dec 11, 2021
I have completed a full in game designed walkthrough that will be available in the next update which can be turned on and off automatically. This will mean no need for additional downloads or written ones.
Hopefully it will be for android too. My PC is in the shop and your game is very great

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Hopefully it will be for android too. My PC is in the shop and your game is very great
Thanks, glad you are enjoying it. It will be built in for all platforms, I don't create the Android port however as I cannot fully test it so don't make it myself but Jeevant is kind enough to convert it for me.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Cr8tive M3dia are all the women optional or are we forced into relationships with some / all of them?
Can the les stuff be avoided?

And most importantly, how much attention does this cutie get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cr8tive M3dia

Game Developer
May 19, 2020
Cr8tive M3dia are all the women optional or are we forced into relationships with some / all of them?
Can the les stuff be avoided?

And most importantly, how much attention does this cutie get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All significant decisions are optional. You can choose to pursue or not pursue any woman that you encounter, obviously it's more beneficial to the MC to pursue all, but you don't have to.

In intimate situations with a LI, you can choose to pull out or cum inside (resulting in pregnancy (As yes our MC does shoot and score every time - this will be explained the reason behind later on, but you can probably guess what causes this to happen all the time))

There is currently at the time of me writing this only 1 female LI (If you choose to pursue her) that is Bi-sexual, you can turn others to becoming Bi if you so wish, but you don't have to... also the LI's that are Bi, will not do anything without the MC being there.. so you don't have to ever worry about walking in on them doing things with each other when your not there.

With the pic there.... of Josie, you get to have some fun with her in the store and can impregnate her on day 2. (Some parts of this scene I have altered and removed in the next update as I put variables in the code there for scenes later on but it was causing controversy so they will be removed.

No LI's will ever be shared with any other Male.. like i said you can have threesomes with certain LI's (Rita and Naomi) if Rita has been corrupted enough... but nothing will happen between them unless you are present, same goes for your Sister/Room-mate.

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes