Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Limits of Sky [Ep.2] [Inceton Games NTR]

Bonus Content = beginnings

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not seeing how this is an NTR game > There is no mention of Sky being married or having a boyfriend. It just sounds like some woman who got out of college and is now experimenting with sex and enjoying herself which I wouldn't mind seeing either.

I played Inside Jennifer and really liked that game but she had a boyfriend maybe they were married can't quite remember. What I am trying to ask is what is the NTR in this game? Anyone played it who knows?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a small Mod for the game. Mostly it adds a gallery unlock,
bonus content unlock + some more game settings

July 8, 2023: Updated my Mod/port for the new game version Ep.4

Nov. 1, 2023
Info: the developer abandoned the game

Mod download for the latest game version v0.4/Ep4 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3/Ep3 (~650MB)
-
Info: not fully tested, hope it's working in the freeroam parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LimitsOfSky_03.jpg LimitsOfSky_01.jpg LimitsOfSky_02.jpg LimitsOfSky_04.jpg LimitsOfSky_05.jpg LimitsOfSky_06.jpg

Last edited:

therizo84

Nov 29, 2020
Is the dialogue with Lera the end of the update? Because I am getting like endless loop over that dialogue. If this is the end of the update where you get the scene with the orcs?

Reactions: Sirren

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Is the dialogue with Lera the end of the update? Because I am getting like endless loop over that dialogue. If this is the end of the update where you get the scene with the orcs?
For me after talking to Lera, there are a few things you do in the house, then go over to the neighbor for the orc scene, then to the dealer's house and that was the end of the update

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I make a save with every scene that has the red dot on the right side and in the upper right corner... :love: :LOL:

Last edited:

drtyuhjrdtfyguhij

Nov 6, 2022
There is a bug, dialog about Caleb should not be the last one to be chosen or it will jump back in loop.

Am I wrong or there are a lot of images not scripted? I can see them inside the folder but not in game.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The REALLY churn the Male Protag Harem College Kid Incest Games out you mean...Its a nice change to see Female Protagonists honestly, Sick of Teenage Boys and their weird Mum/Sister Fetishes. That kink is a thing I guess but its saturated on F95
Of course it is saturated because a lot of people love that kink , what I don't get is all the amnesia games on this site sometimes it almost feels like it is every other game :ROFLMAO: (I'm playing The Awakening right now, hot Mom and Sis (also Amnesia :rolleyes:)) .

Reactions: TheUnDoge

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Of course it is saturated because a lot of people love that kink , what I don't get is all the amnesia games on this site sometimes it almost feels like it is every other game :ROFLMAO: (I'm playing The Awakening right now, hot Mom and Sis (also Amnesia :rolleyes:)) .
Amnesia is a plot device so we as players can get acquainted with the world and people in it at the same time as the protagonist. Think Geralt in Witcher 1 and 2. It can be good or bad depending on the strength of the author.

As for female protagonist corruption games, before joining F95 I would've expected that genre to dominate the site as it delivers just about everything any degenerate could want. The only thing it fails at is enabling the player to push their identity onto the protagonist.

Yet, there really is an abnormal amount of just-turned-18s wanting to bang their moms and sisters here. Makes you think.

2.80 star(s) 13 Votes