PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Guys I've put out a survey+poll that I'd appreciate it you could take some time to fill up.
The poll is to determine which women will become love interests and which'll be sidepieces/sneaky links. If you want a specific women to get the LI status, you can vote here:
Chose Ae-Cha and Piper so, if you can?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
eh different strokes for different people. I don't mind this game doesnt have it I still enjoy it alot. For me it's refreshing to have some family members that are wholesome tho im picky as hell if I like a incest LI or not.
I agree, the game doesn’t need incest, BUT you don’t make the hottest piece of ass in the game off limits either. He Should have made mom look like a old ugly hag and saved her model for a teacher or neighbor, but now it’s too late and she’s just like a piece of art in a museum, you can look but you can’t touch :cry:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah what's the deal with Alex? Is everyone blind to the fact he looks so feminine? Great character too btw, would make an excellent romance if he transitions. I've seen something like that in Taboo University.
If Alex is a man that transitions, I'd avoid them like the plague.
I have zero attraction towards trans.

If Alex is a female in disguise, but you can win her over, that's a winning scenario.(y)

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
How do you get the +3 relation points with piper? as I'm on the respectful route.
You need to have more MC_rude than MC_resp to get 3 points with Piper, and the same to get the scene with Piper, even without having 3 points with her, so in the end, being rude is the minimum requirement.

Being rude in front of her is not enough.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I am soooo confused by this...do i have an older version? I haven't had an opportunity to go anywhere with Alex. He/she had to work when sylvia came home and my game said i had no more content after the diner/coffee shop scene with Sylvia and when I met Piper. Main menu says I have 0.4.2
Alex comes visit you after you go to the Cafe with Sylvie, then you get the option to play Videogames or go look for girls. If you go looking for girls, you meet April. (Who is very cute)

Reactions: Maxiom

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
pregnancy??.. wich LI can get pregnant?
we don't know yet not in the game unless something drastically changed in the last update which I doubt.
Probably April, during sex the MC says to her: "I can't help myself. I want to put a baby in you!", without giving us a choice in this scene, and she seemed very happy to hear that.

And after that, MC's mother has a little freak-out when MC tells her that he had sex with April: "You only knew her for one night!", "How could you be so careless? What if she's..."

Reactions: Maxiom and anglaas

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Now that the update is out, I can finally say that this update just wasn't worth it imo. I paid to get it two weeks early over on patreon for $10 and this update simply didn't feel like it lived up to it.

The game at this point certainly feels like its definitely lost its way in terms of the plot. It seems like MC himself is the plot. Which I mean isn't inherently wrong, but I'm just so tired of "alpha" MC paving the way for the story when it should be the story paving the way for the MC.

Perhaps I am talking about of my ass and no one will agree with me. Perhaps I'm just being a cheapstake. Regardless, I hope people can find some enjoyment in this update because I couldn't.
Your feels towards this update is entirely up to you, it's your right. But as far as the MC goes, we can't pretend that early in the game he wasn't a wimpy character. I'm not saying the MC should be overly macho and aggressive for no reason but I would much more prefer a MC with a spine than playing the various games out there where the MC is everyone's doormat so I'm good with the MC the way he is.

Nobuganda

Feb 26, 2024
I agree, the game doesn’t need incest, BUT you don’t make the hottest piece of ass in the game off limits either. He Should have made mom look like a old ugly hag and saved her model for a teacher or neighbor, but now it’s too late and she’s just like a piece of art in a museum, you can look but you can’t touch :cry:
Well...I guess we could see if April ends up being a potential route her and May are prob the next best looking options IMO

Reactions: reb95

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Kinda sad my fav Fiona has been forgotten. She's not even a choice in the Poll posted on the OP lol.

Reactions: Hungover00

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Kinda sad my fav Fiona has been forgotten. She's not even a choice in the Poll posted on the OP lol.
yeah most of the ones in the poll im just playing their path for the content. There is no Kaylee or Fiona which are my top 2 from the college. Back home April and Eliza . So most of the ones in the poll are meh for me.

Reactions: Hungover00

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

"A few women are predetermined to be Love Interests so if they're not in the list, then they're likely chosen."

That includes: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Sylvia and Torrie.
thanks for clearing that up was a bit worried for a second then I realized I skipped of part of the message about the poll you made haha. Love the update so far this game is top 10 for me for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes