Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After

How do you get +3 relation with Piper?
tbh I just did a quick speed run and did everything I could to be an asshole to everyone as it seems you need rude points or w/e to get her scene. It only took me maybe 5 minutes at most with control skipping through everything. But yeah im gonna have to do a new save at some point to be an asshole lol was gonna skip that playstyle

Reactions: SpecterX

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This is one of the first games in a while i've actually read all the way through. Some of the dialogue can ba a little cringe at times but mostly it's pretty solid. I was a little depressed when we left the twins behind though...Love the fitness body on the "older" twin.

reb95

Mar 22, 2023
This game is one of my favorites, I know it's raining on the wet but the MC's mother is by far the most beautiful character in the game, it's a waste that she's not LI (and I'm not a fan of incest games). Other than that, it would be great if there was a Harem route with so many cool girls, it will be hard to choose just one.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
tbh I just did a quick speed run and did everything I could to be an asshole to everyone as it seems you need rude points or w/e to get her scene. It only took me maybe 5 minutes at most with control skipping through everything. But yeah im gonna have to do a new save at some point to be an asshole lol was gonna skip that playstyle
It's been a while since I played so I didn't really know about rude/respect route so I picked mostly "good" option and my respect was off the charts.
I'll do as you did and start a second route.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
honestly i thought Alex was a girl when i first saw him, then they were calling him a guy and i was in shock..though he was one of those trannie things..but then he wants to get some pussy so i guess he is just designed to look like a fembot.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017

"A few women are predetermined to be Love Interests so if they're not in the list, then they're likely chosen."

That includes: Costanza, Fiona, Kaylee, Sylvia and Torrie.
Really hope Savannah an Lilith become love interests too those two are my favourites.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
It was hard choice but ended up voting for April and Piper I had April for sure on lockdown but for the second choice it was between Piper and Mikaela but picked Piper in the end because we don't often see dark skin girls plus I like her, I also wanted to vote for very different girls for more variety

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i liked Piper too, but didn't get the good ending with her. so doing a replay to up my asshole points. hopefully she will be in future content on that path.

Reactions: Aramintha

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Guys I've put out a survey+poll that I'd appreciate it you could take some time to fill up.
The poll is to determine which women will become love interests and which'll be sidepieces/sneaky links. If you want a specific women to get the LI status, you can vote here:
For me its Eliza and April.
Still waiting for Eliza to make an appearance the game once again and progress on the motel scene....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to get the date with Constanza?
Probably going to be awhile since the MC moved back home for 2 months. My theory right now is we will have a choice at some point of staying home and working for our father or not. I suspect there might be 2 sets of main girls depending on the choice we take and the university and home town segment of the game is just a introduction to them.

It's not a good theory / gut feeling I admit because of dev time or whatever but I don't see how else we are going to get to spend time with the girls from the other town otherwise. Since there is no reason for them to come to us, or the girls from our home town to come with us when we go back to university. Even time skips I think would feel weird if we are bouncing between both towns alot.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes