Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don''t believe May was actually attracted to Alex, so when do we get them both? That was a disappointing development. lol
Yeah no way in hell would a girl like may go for alex lmao, not only looks but his personality too.

And i agree with everyone about the mc's weirdo behavior at the party. I think, at least depending on former choices, his behavior was anticlimatic and not really fitting.

My MC banged a few girls already (3 or 4 i think?) and always behaved confident and casual about it just to suddenly turn into a insecure and unlikeable moron at the party suddenly.

His behavior with his sister utterly sucked, who does something like that? Grabbing her to go to the party with him just to tell her to go away a minute after they arrived at a party where she knows nobody ... to score some chick ... dude ... the sister sitting alone in the corner of the room was hard to endure imo, you dont even should treat a bro like that let alone your little sis, come on.

And his whole behavior with piper(?) was unfitting too, okay he doesnt want to dance and she behaves like a bitch about it, they wont get together, thats fine but at least the way my mc behaved so far it shouldnt be such a big deal, he should just party with his sis and other people.

It was like he suddenly was the insecure, bitchy fatty again and hope the dev intended this and uses it to develop the mc's growth instead of this being the mcs normal behavior

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah no way in hell would a girl like may go for alex lmao, not only looks but his personality too.
If I remember correctly, May has a thing for blonde men.
I'm sure that the MC can convert her to the dark hair side.:whistle:
Especially since Alex probably doesn't have the right tool for the job.

MC might have his way with the whole calendar at this rate.
April, May, and June.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
so April and May threesome when :) I personally would prefer a Eliza and April threesome but I don't see that happening.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022

And i agree with everyone about the mc's weirdo behavior at the party. I think, at least depending on former choices, his behavior was anticlimatic and not really fitting.

My MC banged a few girls already (3 or 4 i think?) and always behaved confident and casual about it just to suddenly turn into a insecure and unlikeable moron at the party suddenly.

His behavior with his sister utterly sucked, who does something like that? Grabbing her to go to the party with him just to tell her to go away a minute after they arrived at a party where she knows nobody ... to score some chick ... dude ... the sister sitting alone in the corner of the room was hard to endure imo, you dont even should treat a bro like that let alone your little sis, come on.

And his whole behavior with piper(?) was unfitting too, okay he doesnt want to dance and she behaves like a bitch about it, they wont get together, thats fine but at least the way my mc behaved so far it shouldnt be such a big deal, he should just party with his sis and other people.

It was like he suddenly was the insecure, bitchy fatty again and hope the dev intended this and uses it to develop the mc's growth instead of this being the mcs normal behavior
He does have unpleasant and erratic behaviour throughout the whole game. That and the rude options are weird and should be a mechanic that shouldn't exist, to be honest.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
so April and May threesome when :) I personally would prefer a Eliza and April threesome but I don't see that happening.
April is pretty wholesome and just lost her virginity (depending on your path).
I'm not positive that she'd up be for that, unless completely drunk and wasted. :eek:
There's still more to learn about May. I don't know if a threesome is in character for both of them at this point.

I can see the baddie girls being more into threesomes or the club girls.

Speaking of Eliza, I wonder if she dumped her boyfriend, or if she's waiting to confirm there is something more with the MC.
She is still texting the MC and you can possibly blow her off.
I wonder how she'll react if you continually ignore her.

Some of the girls are definitely going to be clingy and jealous with the MC.
He does have unpleasant and erratic behaviour throughout the whole game. That and the rude options are weird and should be a mechanic that shouldn't exist, to be honest.
I completely disagree. The rude options are fun.
I really enjoy games that have a nice guy and a bad boy path.
Great for multiple playthroughs to see the different responses.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If I remember correctly, May has a thing for blonde men.
I'm sure that the MC can convert her to the dark hair side.:whistle:
Especially since Alex probably doesn't have the right tool for the job.

MC might have his way with the whole calendar at this rate.
April, May, and June.
Yes, blonde men.. don't see how that helps Alex.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not positive that she'd up be for that, unless completely drunk and wasted. :eek:
There's still more to learn about May. I don't know if a threesome is in character for both of them at this point.

Speaking of Eliza, I wonder if she dumped her boyfriend, or if she's waiting to confirm there is something more with the MC.

was more joking really I doubt she would tbh. I'm not into threesome in these games anyways at least not often. Just May is also a really good character model so figure if we ever got a threesome scene with April it would be with her lol but was more of a joke than anything. I got a feeling April is going to be the clingy type cause you took her V card stereotype.

Reactions: reb95 and Maxiom

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
was more joking really I doubt she would tbh. I'm not into threesome in these games anyways at least not often. Just May is also a really good character model so figure if we ever got a threesome scene with April it would be with her lol but was more of a joke than anything. I got a feeling April is going to be the clingy type cause you took her V card stereotype.
Was kinda thinking that too and just joking around, but how wholesome can she really be? To lose her virginity to a dude she just met a couple hours ago? Seeing those two double up on my horndog MC doesn't seem like that much of a reach, I think the wildcard is May since we know very little about her but hey she loves pineapple on pizza so she's ok in my book!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Was kinda thinking that too and just joking around, but how wholesome can she really be? To lose her virginity to a dude she just met a couple hours ago?
For real even if she was drunk I expected maybe just a BJ at most since she was a virgin. Cant really think of to any virgins in AVN's that have sex this quick with a MC lol. Tho im sure there are some others.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Was kinda thinking that too and just joking around, but how wholesome can she really be? To lose her virginity to a dude she just met a couple hours ago? Seeing those two double up on my horndog MC doesn't seem like that much of a reach, I think the wildcard is May since we know very little about her but hey she loves pineapple on pizza so she's ok in my book!
Wholesome until drunk.o_O
She hasn't really dated.
Might be the first time she has been drunk with a guy that she shares sexual chemistry with.

Pineapple pizza.(y)
The MC and may sharing that pineapple chemistry.:love: Oh, the tension.
For real even if she was drunk I expected maybe just a BJ at most since she was a virgin. Cant really think of to any virgins in AVN's that have sex this quick with a MC lol. Tho im sure there are some others.
I like it. It's fresh (and not in that way, get your mind out the gutter).:p
The slow-burn virgin route already exists in so many AVNs, just like you mentioned.

enaielei

Sep 17, 2021
Are your rude stats higher than your respect ones?
MC mostly has prick responses if your rude stats are higher.
I'll have to complete this chapter with a respectful MC to see how much that differs.
I always play the nice guy on games that I play. 1710548380018.png

Reactions: Maxiom

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like it. It's fresh (and not in that way, get your mind out the gutter).:p
The slow-burn virgin route already exists in so many AVNs, just like you mentioned.
same I honestly liked it too and im usually not the type to go for the easy to have sex with LI in most games as my main LI. It was different. I also like how it showed blood from taking her virginity not to many games do that as well. While I don't care if a game does or doesnt show that I liked it cause it stands out to me as being different in that regard too.

Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I always play the nice guy on games that I play. View attachment 3446997
I usually play both.
I have to admit, causing mayhem and mischief in games is a guilty pleasure.
I like to see all the possible drama and mayhem.

I do enjoy being a good guy too.
In real life, being an absolute jerk is a huge no.
The escapism of playing a character that is not similar to my own has an appeal.

Probably stems from growing up with Grand Theft Auto and causing as much mayhem as possible.
Kudos on having such discipline in playing such a respectful character.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah for me that was very disappointing, especially for a virgin just to have her get you hard then go right to it? No warming her up at all? I'm kinda obsessed with foreplay and that was really disrespectful and not at all expected.

Reactions: Hungover00

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
same I honestly liked it too and im usually not the type to go for the easy to have sex with LI in most games as my main LI. It was different. I also like how it showed blood from taking her virginity not to many games do that as well. While I don't care if a game does or doesnt show that I liked it cause it stands out to me as being different in that regard too.
I usually choose high moral LIs for my main runs too.
I do believe that April is a good girl that got too drunk and can see her being my MC's main LI for my good guy run.
Bad boy run, my MC will try to hook up with May.:sneaky:

Regarding the hidden text, the only other AVN I recall doing that is AOA Academy.

Last edited:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Shit, man. Every time I look at Mc, I'm scared a bomb's gonna go off. :LOL:
Why is the developer tormenting us with this guy's weird beard and hair? When I read in part 1 that there were some changes, I thought we would finally be the good looking mc in the main menu.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

I completely disagree. The rude options are fun.
I really enjoy games that have a nice guy and a bad boy path.
Great for multiple playthroughs to see the different responses.
The message Eliza sends to MC indicates that she is still with her boyfriend, and I think we can see part of him in the photo.

About the rude MC, my problem with this is that he is too extreme, the MC has no common sense, even a child knows that you can't act like that every time you open your mouth, It's okay for him to be rude, but sometimes he has to hold back, at least with his family and people he loves, he was away for 2 years, not 20.

The rude MC and the respectful MC are not two extremes, in the respectful one he acts like someone normal, with confidence, in the rude one he seems insecure and always angry.

I think that for the rude MC, he should act like he doesn't care, say what he thinks even if it offends whoever is listening, see the scene where he plays video games with Alex, for example, that's not being rude, that's being an idiot.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
The message Eliza sends to MC indicates that she is still with her boyfriend, and I think we can see part of him in the photo.

About the rude MC, my problem with this is that he is too extreme, the MC has no common sense, even a child knows that you can't act like that every time you open your mouth, It's okay for him to be rude, but sometimes he has to hold back, at least with his family and people he loves, he was away for 2 years, not 20.

The rude MC and the respectful MC are not two extremes, in the respectful one he acts like someone normal, with confidence, in the rude one he seems insecure and always angry.

I think that for the rude MC, he should act like he doesn't care, say what he thinks even if it offends whoever is listening, see the scene where he plays video games with Alex, for example, that's not being rude, that's being an idiot.
I didn't notice that in the photo. Good eye.
Eliza is a bit of a baddie.
I wouldn't be surprised if she'll still sleep with the MC, even if he gets a girlfriend later.

I believe that the childishness of the MC is fitting for the rude route.
He is spoiled rotten by his doting mother and is rebellious towards his ultra strict father.
Rude MC is a spoiled brat with newfound power in being attractive and dominant.

Respectful MC is reflective and has actually matured.
I believe that the extremes are fitting and believable.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know I don't care if Eliza is a cheater to me she feels just as sweet and wholesome as April. Which is why they are 2 of my favorites.

Reactions: Aiden619
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes