Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mc is a huge dick in the new update
For real I just want to hug his sister seeing her looks sad and alone in the corner at the party. I get he might want her to have fun and do things on her own since how controlling their father is. But he could at least spend a little time with her and ease into meeting some people at the party before doing his own thing.

Aramintha

Jun 1, 2022
I dont really get the decision about the mom. Dev is clearly fine sexualizing her with see through clothes and shit, clearly fine with incest because the boring sister is an option. The mom is by far the best female model, obviously cares for the MC a little too much, and the dad is an asshole who the players are directed towards hating.

Its 100% setup like the mom should be a LI, but just isnt.

Otherwise its just a run of the mill story about a MC that just gets anyone they want.
These type of comments trying to gaslight the dev in to adding incest with the mom are some of the most pathetic I seen on the site.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
These type of comments trying to gaslight the dev in to adding incest with the mom are some of the most pathetic I seen on the site.
...that isnt gaslighting for starters. Its questioning a design choice in a game world where all actions point to an outcome, but the dev chooses a different outcome for "reasons"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aramintha

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
Mmm, so no mother content, that takes balls, I respect that, theres already a lot of cute LI, then I say the mc dialogue and attitude based on the s.i.c. could make this more fun.

• Sad
Reactions: Campurriana

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Mmm, so no mother content, that takes balls, I respect that, theres already a lot of cute LI, then I say the mc dialogue and attitude based on the s.i.c. could make this more fun.
that's something I actually like about this game. This site needs more games with mothers just being friendly / wholesome mothers and not a LI. Tho the sister will be one from what I read. I wasn't onboard with that and was gonna ignore her as a LI cause well I wanted to keep things wholesome. But after the last update im starting to think she is going to hard to resist especially if she is the one the comes on to the MC and wants to start the romantic relationship with him. She looked so sad at the party I dont think I could say no and make her sad if she is the one that initiate things with the MC which I think she will , when it does happen.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
that's something I actually like about this game. This site needs more games with mothers just being friendly / wholesome mothers and not a LI. Tho the sister will be one from what I read. I wasn't onboard with that and was gonna ignore her as a LI cause well I wanted to keep things wholesome. But after the last update im starting to think she is going to hard to resist especially if she is the one the comes on to the MC and wants to start the romantic relationship with him. She looked so sad at the party I dont think I could say no and make her sad if she is the one that initiate things with the MC which I think she will , when it does happen.
Theres a good chance Im saying something dumb, but maybe if the mother's desing was similar to Michelle's, she looks good and that's it, then I wouldn't have thirst for her, I'm not familiar with the program used to make the models, of how they interact with clothing, but I think it would have helped with the wholesome vibes, I don't know dude, that's a desicion the dev made and I respect that, Im all in for a wholesome relationshios with the parenst, that's interesting, nonetheless a desicion on her desing and wardrove was made. Yes I know theres people out there similar to her, but she's not real, the gig is to make an illusion, and for some it's not working the intended way.

Reactions: reb95

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I agree with the first half of your post. I accept DEV's decision that the mother is not LI... That's fine, but if anyone looks at this character model, what do they see? The model of a beautiful sexy 20-22 year old young girl... This is nonsense - no one believes that a mother with two adult children looks like this... Anyone with eyes can see that this character is prettier and younger , like most of the girls in the game... Be pretty and attractive if you like, but that's too much... And if this is a decent lovable mother, then please don't show her in a sexy see-through nightgown, because that will spoil the image of her as a mother. .. This character model should have been designed by LI and not depicted as a mother... The game is good and I like it so far, but I thought I should mention this too...

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
I got the scene and I had same amount of Rude and Respect points (18 & 18), so you don't have to be a total dick to get the scene, lol.
Yep, so far I thought Rude points must be higher than Respect points but it's not necessary. I'm trying a moded game now and taking a look at stats there are a lot, not just Respect/Rude or the Charisma, Intelligence, etc.
Maybe some stats like Legacy/Lineage/Perceive have something to do to get Piper scene.

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes