micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I agree with the first half of your post. I accept DEV's decision that the mother is not LI... That's fine, but if anyone looks at this character model, what do they see? The model of a beautiful sexy 20-22 year old young girl... This is nonsense - no one believes that a mother with two adult children looks like this... Anyone with eyes can see that this character is prettier and younger , like most of the girls in the game... Be pretty and attractive if you like, but that's too much... And if this is a decent lovable mother, then please don't show her in a sexy see-through nightgown, because that will spoil the image of her as a mother. .. This character model should have been designed by LI and not depicted as a mother... The game is good and I like it so far, but I thought I should mention this too...
It isnt even about the looks for me, even tho imo she is the most attractive character. Its everything else to do with her that points to her being a LI. Its the overtly physical touching, the overly protective nature, the sexualized clothes (what mom wears a see through nighty) the asshole dad character that points to a player being fine with the mom leaving him.

99/100 that character is a LI, and this is that 1/100 that the devs only response is "reasons". The only thing I can think of is that dev plans on killing her off, which would certainly be a choice from him/her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aramintha and reb95
Mar 17, 2024
Mini announcement about Mother:

To all the people who want lewd scenes with the mother, it's not happening. I understand if you're upset over my decision but please understand that it wasn't some half-hearted decision.

It's not something I have any intentions to cover and I'm really against doing it in the extra section too just because of other candidates.

A possible solution:
If you want to make your own mini parody/short story featuring the mother and mc and you know your way around Daz Studio, then you have my blessing. I've attached duf files to the thread so just download them and the assets associated with it.
Over time I'll keep updating it if it needs to be.

If you don't know how to use Daz3D, then you can just contact some of the guys on this website and ask them to do you a favor or something.

Have fun!
Challenge Accepted! :devilish::BootyTime:

Mar 17, 2024
It isnt even about the looks for me, even tho imo she is the most attractive character. Its everything else to do with her that points to her being a LI. Its the overtly physical touching, the overly protective nature, the sexualized clothes (what mom wears a see through nighty) the asshole dad character that points to a player being fine with the mom leaving him.

99/100 that character is a LI, and this is that 1/100 that the devs only response is "reasons". The only thing I can think of is that dev plans on killing her off, which would certainly be a choice from him/her.
She's better off dead than to be left alone like that.
It's like an old aged wine. If your never gonna open it, better off that the bottle breaks and it leaks.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yep, so far I thought Rude points must be higher than Respect points but it's not necessary. I'm trying a moded game now and taking a look at stats there are a lot, not just Respect/Rude or the Charisma, Intelligence, etc.
Maybe some stats like Legacy/Lineage/Perceive have something to do to get Piper scene.
I got the scene with 18 rude points, 1 in every category but 2 in charisma, (not sure how many respect points though)

Reactions: Chaosguy

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
She's better off dead than to be left alone like that.
It's like an old aged wine. If your never gonna open it, better off that the bottle breaks and it leaks.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm fine with neither the mother or the sister being LI. Frankly they haven't been developed as such (maaaaaybe the sister, but certainly not the mother) and there's already too many love interests to properly work with. It's going to slow the development pace and make for shallow gameplay. Wouldn't you rather spend more time dominating Piper after she pushes your buttons? Fuck her ass to teach her a lesson about being a little slut. Convince Eliza you're the real deal and you (and the baby you have swelling her belly) can be all the family she needs. Or show Torrie she doesn't need to be the only girl in your life, and maybe just maybe the more (girls) you hook up, the better it gets.

In short, if the Dev WANTS to do incest with the sister (or mother) then that's their vision, but the game is already sexy as fuck without it and I'd rather see those work hours go towards deepening the work rather than expanding it.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Yeah, I honestly don't think the game needs anymore LI. There's probably too many as it is. Doesn't need the added dev time of the Mother having a budding relationship plotline. We already go multiple updates without seeing certain LI so it would suck extending that even more and it would suck even harder if writing took a hit just to mash in the content for the sake of being there.

Like I said before, just change the mothers model to Betty White or something and people will stop wanting to bang her. Maybe. I hope.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

I honestly can see why you get that LI vibe after reading this. But while I played the game it's the opposite for me I never really once thought of her as a LI once or even got that vibe. Even the clothing I didn't really think about her as a LI at all. Not sure if I'm used to mother type of LI not being subtle and it becomes clear they want the MC by doing stuff like peeking at his dick while sleep or just being straight up blunt amount it with their inner thoughts or we just think to differently lol.

Reactions: Aramintha
Mar 17, 2024
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm fine with neither the mother or the sister being LI. Frankly they haven't been developed as such (maaaaaybe the sister, but certainly not the mother) and there's already too many love interests to properly work with. It's going to slow the development pace and make for shallow gameplay. Wouldn't you rather spend more time dominating Piper after she pushes your buttons? Fuck her ass to teach her a lesson about being a little slut. Convince Eliza you're the real deal and you (and the baby you have swelling her belly) can be all the family she needs. Or show Torrie she doesn't need to be the only girl in your life, and maybe just maybe the more (girls) you hook up, the better it gets.

In short, if the Dev WANTS to do incest with the sister (or mother) then that's their vision, but the game is already sexy as fuck without it and I'd rather see those work hours go towards deepening the work rather than expanding it.
I'd be even sexier if she took some dick but idk man. You do you.

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
I don't see why there so much bitching at the dev for not making the mom a love interest especially from people who are pirating his game and most who don't even support him financially its almost comical, be happy with what you can get because this all reads like delusional entitlement.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I think it would be interesting if the sister/mother are not blood-related, and that Alex is female.
Makes the game easier to sell on all platforms without that icky incest stigma.
Satisfies all those that are attracted to the in-game characters or their models.

Adds potential for the lineage aspect of the story.
Will he stay loyal to his father and inherit the business? Or further go down the path of rebellion?
That would be the ultimate betrayal and cement his degeneracy on a bad boy route.

If he has a different blood-related mother, she could look like the overweight version of the MC.:ROFLMAO:
That would solve the issue of people wanting the mother as a LI.:ROFLMAO:
Just beware of the chubby chasers.:eek: With a face like chubby MC, I'm sure it would even deter them.

There is that "Only you can inherit the business" line that gives credence to this, after all.
Why couldn't Sylvia truly inherit the business, perhaps she is not of her "father's" blood lineage.

Since there is so much demand for these characters, it might be a good way to grow the fandom.
Sometimes unexpected characters are the ones that become the most popular.
Making Alex this cute with no intention to let MC fuck him should be illegal
Regarding Alex, I always enjoy the MC hooking up with the girl best-friend paths in games.
Alex being a girl, disguised as a man, would be a fresher take on this type of story.

Regardless of BitingTheBullet's choices, I still enjoy the game.
The characters are believable thus far and the morality choices are fun.

Last edited:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
I think it would be interesting if the sister/mother are not blood-related, and that Alex is female.
Makes the game easier to sell on all platforms without that icky incest stigma.
Satisfies all those that are attracted to the in-game characters or their models.

Adds potential for the lineage aspect of the story.
Will he stay loyal to his father and inherit the business? Or further go down the path of rebellion?
That would be the ultimate betrayal and cement his degeneracy on a bad boy route.

If he has a different blood-related mother, she could look like the overweight version of the MC.:ROFLMAO:
That would solve the issue of people wanting the mother as a LI.:ROFLMAO:
Just beware of the chubby chasers.:eek: With a face like chubby MC, I'm sure it would even deter them.

There is that "Only you can inherit the business" line that gives credence to this, after all.
Why couldn't Sylvia truly inherit the business, perhaps she is not of her "father's" blood lineage.

Since there is so much demand for these characters, it might be a good way to grow the fandom.
Sometimes unexpected characters are the ones that become the most popular.

Regarding Alex, I always enjoy the MC hooking up with the girl best-friend paths in games.
Alex being a girl, disguised as a man, would be a fresher take on this type of story.

Regardless of BitingTheBullet's choices, I still enjoy the game.
The characters are believable thus far and the morality choices are fun.
Yeah I agree with your take on Mother and Sis. Makes the dad behaviour and MC move to go under radar for 1 year move more believable, the dad wants his only child and son to be a success and thats why hes so hard on him.

Reactions: Maxiom

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Nice to see people are getting along.
Anyways wanted to mention that I'll be closing the poll tomorrow. So if you haven't voted, I'd suggest doing so now.

I'd like to reply to everyone's comments but I'm a little tired right now and would like to get some sleep. I've got tomorrow off so if you have any questions or suggestions you want answered, let me know.

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3403981

Overview:
Lineage or Legacy is a story that puts you in the shoes of a pampered rich kid who spent most of his life carefree in part to his mother's overbearing affection and the father's lack of care. Now that you're older, your father intends to hand the family business down but is reluctant because of your current condition. Overtime, his patience grows thinner from the decisions you've made and your refusal to change your bad habits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Biting The Bullet - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Act II
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Daz3D Assets/Dufs:

Developer Notes:
Roadmap for Chapter 4 and 5:

Be sure to leave a review with criticism and feedback. It helps tremendously!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: (OFFICIAL) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: (OFFICIAL and COMPRESSED)

Android: (OFFICIAL) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Compressed* Torrent* Multi Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* - ITALIANO(ITALIAN)* - ESPAÑOL(SPANISH)* - DEUTSCH(GERMAN)*
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2697198 View attachment 2886233 View attachment 3441158 View attachment 2886235 View attachment 2697194 View attachment 2057424 View attachment 2331556 View attachment 2886265 View attachment 3441161 View attachment 2331559 View attachment 2886242 View attachment 3441160 View attachment 2697192 View attachment 2697197 View attachment 3441159 View attachment 2886241
Mac link?

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes