burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I didn't get it either, but meh, she is hot but seems kinda toxic so whatever
Yeah, he's a bit of an ass. It was a pretty low move, mocking one man to get another man to act. A self-respecting man would not have accepted such behaviour, he did the right thing in mc.

Reactions: Elduriel

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
April is pretty wholesome and just lost her virginity (depending on your path).
I'm not positive that she'd up be for that, unless completely drunk and wasted. :eek:
There's still more to learn about May. I don't know if a threesome is in character for both of them at this point.

I can see the baddie girls being more into threesomes or the club girls.

Speaking of Eliza, I wonder if she dumped her boyfriend, or if she's waiting to confirm there is something more with the MC.
She is still texting the MC and you can possibly blow her off.
I wonder how she'll react if you continually ignore her.

Some of the girls are definitely going to be clingy and jealous with the MC.

I completely disagree. The rude options are fun.
I really enjoy games that have a nice guy and a bad boy path.
Great for multiple playthroughs to see the different responses.
Now i dont remember what is going on with April in my save, i was not paying atention to it when i had to play again cuz of Piper

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Yeah, he's a bit of an ass. It was a pretty low move, mocking one man to get another man to act. A self-respecting man would not have accepted such behaviour, he did the right thing in mc.
if you are rude and low respect points she has sex with you after you beat the guy up

Reactions: burbero

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Interesting story developments, and I'm looking forward to seeing where the Natasha stuff goes. I kinda hate most models in the game (except mom, since she is by far the best model in the game, but we know that's not going to be used) so the possibility of actually having a scene I'd be interested in.

Actually, the P girl looked hot, but some personalities are so garbage no amount of hotness can overcome it, not even in games.

I think this is going on my 2 year waitlist, as it doesn't bring much update-to-update, but looks like it might have something interesting going on in the future.
She is now my mc little bitch, but yeah i think she is the kind of girl i used to avoid in College

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was under impression Alex was a trans or something like this and it was a huge dissapointment when he was into girls
Was talking to a friend earlier and he told me before the rework Alex used to have a beard and look like a guy. So if that is the case not a surprise. But yeah I was hoping Alex would be the childhood friend LI when you first see him in the prologue before I realized it was a dude.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
BitingTheBullet
Hey, I'm finding that the skip unseen text function, even when turned off, will still skip text about 50% of the time? It's acting weirdly inconsistent.

Is it just me, or did you use two different models for Fiona...? It was particularly striking for me because one hairdo is used for a mid-30's character in Braindrop's WVM game.

Going through a skip playthrough, I checked out Eliza's path for kicking in the arcade door, but had 1/2 Strength, kept going down the branch after failing, and then got an error for the respect relationship choice.

It does rollback surprisingly cleanly, though.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapters/chap3B/scripts/ch3p37.rpy", line 1222, in script
    $ MC_respect += 1 #Respect 41
  File "game/chapters/chap3B/scripts/ch3p37.rpy", line 1222, in <module>
NameError: name 'MC_respect' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapters/chap3B/scripts/ch3p37.rpy", line 1222, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/chapters/chap3B/scripts/ch3p37.rpy", line 1222, in <module>
NameError: name 'MC_respect' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
V.4.2.0
Sun Mar 17 17:13:15 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Oh, I understand now thank you! So, like Piper, are there any girls who have sex or path because of rough scores?
I'm not 100% sure on this so take this with a grain of salt. But when I was speed running through the game picking asshole choices to get rude points to see the Piper scene. I saw one with Linda I missed so either I just picked the wrong dialogue or choices or she needs rude points as well.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Oh, I understand now thank you! So, like Piper, are there any girls who have sex or path because of rough scores?
Piper likes rough guys and gets horny when MC knocks the other guy down. He takes her to a room and rough sex ensues... He looks just like the sub/dom because he then calls MC "daddy"...

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Anyone here had a problem on 0.4.2 that the game didn't recognise the saves?

Because when I first opened the game, it was like I had 0 saves.

However, on the following day, when I opened the game, the saves were there. :ROFLMAO:

jemmylyn

Dec 23, 2023
I would really like Alex to be a girl in disguise. This character has really unique and attractive female face and hairstyle and overall style, it would be a waste of great female potential for a good romance and intresting story if you leave him just as guy. Alex simply craving to be a female, from both sides - story and aesthetic. The first time I saw this character, I immediately thought - "damn this girl is so good and unique, might be my top LI in future", but alas (atleast from what i saw in this topic about author's decisions on Alex)

(perhaps for lovers of trans or gay content - it will not be waste. Just my personal humble opinion as a girls lover)

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes