BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I posted a review of the game over at reddit try to get more people to play this amazing AVN anyways here is the link incase anybody wants to read it
funny thing is they deleted the post I made to promote my game despite not overstepping any bounds.
jonah-hill-fuck-me-right.gif

Anyways thanks for doing this. I appreciate all comments, even the Mommy and Alex pitchfork guys.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
funny thing is they deleted the post I made to promote my game despite not overstepping any bounds.
View attachment 3455509

Anyways thanks for doing this. I appreciate all comments, even the Mommy and Alex pitchfork guys.
Your game deserves more love so glad to do my part and see some people willing to try it out and I wonder why they deleted your post mods can be weird on reddit I guess also ignore the Alex and Mom pitchfork guys they are both unhinged on f95 and on reddit that doesnt change no matter where you go lol

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Your game deserves more love so glad to do my part and see some people willing to try it out and I wonder why they deleted your post mods can be weird on reddit I guess also ignore the Alex and Mom pitchfork guys they are both unhinged on f95 and on reddit that doesnt change no matter where you go lol
Who knows why. I didn't bother asking.
As for the Alex and mom crowd, I'm fine with it. I can 100% understand their frustrations from a reader/player perspective. There's a lot of things I wish the MC in my favorite manga did and sometimes I can get annoyed with the mangaka. Over the years though, I've been getting a deeper understanding at things I used to question. I guess the only difference being that I never cared enough to vocalize/comment it.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Well if you are taking questions there is one thing that has been kind of bugging me since I played this wonderful game for the first time and my theory probably makes little to no sense especially when you consider dev time. Since the MC is away for 2 months is it safe to assume most of the girls we met at the university are side girls? Cause to me living at home away from them feels like a mini reset of the relationships of a sort cause I cant think of a reason why they would visit us or we visit them before the 2 months considering exams are close.

Cause as of right now my theory is there is 2 sets of main girls depending on a decision we probably will make about our fathers company later. I would think that decision influences if we stay at home or go back to university and which set of main girls we would be able to peruse / be near. But that theory doesnt make sense to me when you consider the dev time I think. So it's something that been on my mind alot and bugging me. If it's something you dont want to answer cause it will be spoilers about future content I understand but figure id ask anyways.

Thanks for making this wonderful game it's in my top 10.
The college girls aren't side pieces. They were set as LI way back in chapter 2.

Back when I started with old chapter 1, I was leaning towards splitting the game down the middle as you've mentioned. At the time I was a very, very gullible developer thinking I could do it with a goddamn GTX 760. I could barely load more than 2 characters yet I was a dreaming about super large crowds and wide open, detailed areas.

However, I'm changing the direction into try and incorporate both areas. I always intended to do multiple time-skips to show MCs progress into not just fitness but also education, maturity, discipline and physical appearance. This was set to take place over a 5 year period.

Now In Chapter 5, MC WILL head back to college, do his thing with the ladies, take his exams and meet up with his buddies.

Right now, the three morality stats have shown hints of coming out here and there but at the end of ch5 is when they'll (Lineage, Legacy and Descent) points come into full-play and have 3 separate paths.

I just hope my gullibleness hasn't evolved into naivete.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Who knows why. I didn't bother asking.
As for the Alex and mom crowd, I'm fine with it. I can 100% understand their frustrations from a reader/player perspective. There's a lot of things I wish the MC in my favorite manga did and sometimes I can get annoyed with the mangaka. Over the years though, I've been getting a deeper understanding at things I used to question. I guess the only difference being that I never cared enough to vocalize/comment it.
While I have my own biases for girls like Piper and such I am of the mind of respecting what the authors vision of things are I believe that letting devs and creators work on what they want and like brings out the best work they can create but thats my personal take on such things.

I do have to say I am very happy Piper made it to the main girls we need at least one wild type badgirl love interest for variety plus AVN need more black women they are too underrated and rare to find.

Reactions: youngethan

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Out of a total of 400 votes combined from both questions, here are the poll results.
View attachment 3454965
  1. Natasha - 54
  2. Eliza - 48
  3. April - 47
  4. Savannah - 44
  5. Piper - 41
  6. Linda - 40

Definitely surprised that Alejandra was a sleeper waifu for a lot of guys. And also that Lili was so low. Honestly expected them to be opposites.

For those who voted for the top 6, congrats!
For those who didn't, don't fret. I might use one of the girls as a side-piece/one-off fling.

After this poll, the Official list of Love Interests are as follows:

1. April
  2. Costanza
  3. Eliza
  4. Fiona
  5. Kaylee
  6. Linda
  7. Natasha
  8. Piper
  9. Savannah
  10. Sylvia
  11. Torrie
Now that the selection is clear, expect future content to be focused on these ladies and for those who are vary about development burden and what not, It's okay. I've got a good amount of time in these three months to put a tight plan together without it feeling forced.
I am glad Eliza has came second... She was my fav after my first playtgrough. The progress made alot of sense with her...
I am really looking forward to tge development of her and with her in the upcoming updates....

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The college girls aren't side pieces. They were set as LI way back in chapter 2.

Back when I started with old chapter 1, I was leaning towards splitting the game down the middle as you've mentioned. At the time I was a very, very gullible developer thinking I could do it with a goddamn GTX 760. I could barely load more than 2 characters yet I was a dreaming about super large crowds and wide open, detailed areas.

However, I'm changing the direction into try and incorporate both areas. I always intended to do multiple time-skips to show MCs progress into not just fitness but also education, maturity, discipline and physical appearance. This was set to take place over a 5 year period.

Now In Chapter 5, MC WILL head back to college, do his thing with the ladies, take his exams and meet up with his buddies.

Right now, the three morality stats have shown hints of coming out here and there but at the end of ch5 is when they'll (Lineage, Legacy and Descent) points come into full-play and have 3 separate paths.

Thank you for your answer. It was always a concern of mine with this game moving forward to be honest but with your answer I feel more at ease now. While it's early in Chapter 4 I never got the feeling there were going to be alot of time skips in the game with how things been progressing with the relationships overall. So that's why I was always a bit concerned about the direction. But so far this is a top 10 game for me so I look forward to the next update I am sure I will like what you do with this game.

Also one side question I didn't think of asking till now. Is there any plans to put this on steam eventually even if it's not until the game is completed.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you for your answer. It was always a concern of mine with this game moving forward to be honest but with your answer I feel more at ease now. While it's early in Chapter 4 I never got the feeling there were going to be alot of time skips in the game with how things been progressing with the relationships overall. So that's why I was always a bit concerned about the direction. But so far this is a top 10 game for me so I look forward to the next update I am sure I will like what you do with this game.

Also one side question I didn't think of asking till now. Is there any plans to put this on steam eventually even if it's not until the game is completed.
You're welcome.
The more I think about steam the less I want to put it there. It's almost like it's not meant to be but I'll see what the future holds.

TripleXou

Jul 16, 2023
Definitely surprised that Alejandra was a sleeper waifu for a lot of guys. And also that Lili was so low. Honestly expected them to be opposites.

For those who didn't, don't fret. I might use one of the girls as a side-piece/one-off fling.

1. April
  2. Costanza
  3. Eliza
  4. Fiona
  5. Kaylee
  6. Linda
  7. Natasha
  8. Piper
  9. Savannah
  10. Sylvia
  11. Torrie
Now that the selection is clear, expect future content to be focused on these ladies and for those who are vary about development burden and what not, It's okay. I've got a good amount of time in these three months to put a tight plan together without it feeling forced.
Damn, I'm still hoping that Lilith can be a love interest with hot content in the future, hell yeah bad girl !
Thank you for your game, I wish you the best.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

Yeah, it's disheartening seeing some devs of very good games burnout or give up because of scope creep. All these ideas and aspirations for what they want to do, but then 4 updates in they find it's too much. Too many variables/branching paths they have to now code and write for. I'd dread trying to code/write for some of the games i've seen that has 15+ LI. :WutFace:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Syl wasn't a choice, but glad to see my two choices finished first and second. Natasha FTW!

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Out of a total of 400 votes combined from both questions, here are the poll results.
View attachment 3454965
  1. Natasha - 54
  2. Eliza - 48
  3. April - 47
  4. Savannah - 44
  5. Piper - 41
  6. Linda - 40

1. April
  2. Costanza
  3. Eliza
  4. Fiona
  5. Kaylee
  6. Linda
  7. Natasha
  8. Piper
  9. Savannah
  10. Sylvia
  11. Torrie
I voted April. Definitely a worthy LI.(y)

Mikaela, the other entry I voted for didn't get much love, only more than Ae-cha.:LOL:
I thought she was good for a bad boy MC route.:cool:

11 main love interests seems like it'll be hard to manage though.:eek:
Lots of side-pieces is a good idea for the degenerate MC route.(y)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I voted April. Definitely a worthy LI.(y)

Mikaela, the other entry I voted for didn't get much love, only more than Ae-cha.:LOL:
I thought she was good for a bad boy MC route.:cool:
yeah while Mikaela wasnt anywhere close to being a favorite of mine, she seems to have a good story setup. Tho I bet we will still get that cause if I recall it's connected to Kaylee I forget exactly but looks like one of the LI was buying drugs from her think it was Kaylee.

Really the only one that isn't on the list I was hoping for was June with the whole wanting to keep things a secret from Fiona could been a fun little bit to explore. Tho she could always get the Quinn from BAD treatment and still have that MG feel while technically still being a side piece that shows up here and there and we still get to see some of that.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
yeah while Mikaela wasnt anywhere close to being a favorite of mine, she seems to have a good story setup. Tho I bet we will still get that cause if I recall it's connected to Kaylee I forget exactly but looks like one of the LI was buying drugs from her think it was Kaylee.

Really the only one that isn't on the list I was hoping for was June with the whole wanting to keep things a secret from Fiona could been a fun little bit to explore. Tho she could always get the Quinn from BAD treatment and still have that MG feel while technically still being a side piece that shows up here and there and we still get to see some of that.
June seemed all right. At one point I had her confused with Torrie though.:LOL:
I hope Grace and June are sidepieces. I never saw them as more than that.

Regarding Mikaela, that would be sweet. Quinn's arc in BAD is great.

I'm surprised that Savannah is well-liked.
My MC is still traumatized by her for taking his cherry.:ROFLMAO:
Didn't want it to be you Savannah, you should have been disqualified for that.:D

Reactions: Dessolos
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes