Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Shouldn't the dev have atleast a subscribestar or some other alternate option apart from patreon because of the sister being a LI because as far as I remember patreon has been shutting pages down of creators who had incest.

TripleXou

Jul 16, 2023
As a love interest, yes. Sorry.
No offense but this just ruined my day. I tought you made this vote to focus your work on some characters then in some updates later the others which are not on the list.

Why not just take your time developing the game and offer players all the options of the great potential that this game has to offer ? I feel like the vote is a sabotage to the game, like a missed oportunity to get the full game experience.

Like I said, no offense. Keep up the good work, I wish you success for sure.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
No offense but this just ruined my day. I tought you made this vote to focus your work on some characters then in some updates later the others which are not on the list.

Why not just take your time developing the game and offer players all the options of the great potential that this game has to offer ? I feel like the vote is a sabotage to the game, like a missed oportunity to get the full game experience.

From what I read I thought the poll was more or less to help the dev establish the last bit of a LI list and anyone that didn't make it would only be a side girl at most. Since Lilith came in 2nd to last I can see why she wouldn't be a LI if that is the case. But everyone has different taste I personally only saw her as a side girl to begin with. But I get it too there is one girl that I wanted to be a LI but is stuck in the side girl zone.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022

Gotta be careful of scope creep with games. Start edging towards too many LI and it becomes a mess trying to fulfill a meaningful story for them, or writing interactions with them for the MC that don't feel outright forced like the MC is teleporting around a city to bang them all while trying to maintain a friendship with others who weren't picked as a route on a playthrough.

In this case the voting was used to see interest in characters and sadly not a lot voted for Lilith, so why write for them if barely anyone would see the path. Me personally I ignored them as I didn't like their personality and the drug use on the first interaction with them. Just not my bag. (Assuming I'm remembering the scene correctly and it's the girl from the dating app who looked like a knockoff Harley Quinn)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Gotta be careful of scope creep with games. Start edging towards too many LI and it becomes a mess trying to fulfill a meaningful story for them, or writing interactions with them for the MC that don't feel outright forced like the MC is teleporting around a city to bang them all while trying to maintain a friendship with others who weren't picked as a route on a playthrough.

In this case the voting was used to see interest in characters and sadly not a lot voted for Lilith, so why write for them if barely anyone would see the path. Me personally I ignored them as I didn't like their personality and the drug use on the first interaction with them. Just not my bag. (Assuming I'm remembering the scene correctly and it's the girl from the dating app who looked like a knockoff Harley Quinn)
this is why I think Lilith is perfect as a side girl for some fun and not a LI and yeah she was the knock off Harley Quinn

Reactions: Niuul

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BitingTheBullet
Mar 17, 2024
I'm assuming you're going to make artwork/story?
If that's the case, I don't think you know what you've just signed up for. Anyways if you want I'll make a fanart thread for you to post your work. Let me know.
Well you didn't make it easy! There's like a million different assets required on both mom and son. o_O
I just got the most important ones but left all that vascular and enhanced shit alone.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Everyone likes Natasha because shes a MILF.

"I can't bang the MCs mother but I'm fucking someones mother in this game god damn it!"
Yeah guess there is more Milf lovers than I thought haha I thought she be fun as a path but near the bottom of my list after all we only had 1 conversation with her not enough to know if I like her.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Well you didn't make it easy! There's like a million different assets required on both mom and son. o_O
I just got the most important ones but left all that vascular and enhanced shit alone.
The vascularity, muscle and other details all work well to build detail in the morph but I get it. It can be a lot of work.
So that fanart thread. Do you want me to make it?

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 3403981

Overview:
Lineage or Legacy is a story that puts you in the shoes of a pampered rich kid who spent most of his life carefree in part to his mother's overbearing affection and the father's lack of care. Now that you're older, your father intends to hand the family business down but is reluctant because of your current condition. Overtime, his patience grows thinner from the decisions you've made and your refusal to change your bad habits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Biting The Bullet - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 Act II
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Installation:

Daz3D Assets/Dufs:

Developer Notes:
Roadmap for Chapter 4 and 5:
Love Interests Announced!

Be sure to leave a review with criticism and feedback. It helps tremendously!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: (OFFICIAL) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

MAC: (OFFICIAL and COMPRESSED)

Android: (OFFICIAL) - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Compressed* Torrent* Multi Mod* - Gallery Unlocker* - ITALIANO(ITALIAN)* - ESPAÑOL(SPANISH)* - DEUTSCH(GERMAN)*

Banner Signatures

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2697198 View attachment 2886233 View attachment 3441158 View attachment 2886235 View attachment 2697194 View attachment 2057424 View attachment 2331556 View attachment 2886265 View attachment 3441161 View attachment 2331559 View attachment 2886242 View attachment 3441160 View attachment 2697192 View attachment 2697197 View attachment 3441159 View attachment 2886241
Does anyone know why my game crashes and says ScriptError: could not find label 'ch4p46_home_early'. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone know why my game crashes and says ScriptError: could not find label 'ch4p46_home_early'. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
That's left-over code for the next update which means you've reached the end of this update.
I probably forgot to take it out before recompiling the mac version.

Make your save at the last scene before that error otherwise you might have a corrupted save for next update.

Reactions: akzz223

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Happy to see Eliza, Natasha, Piper and Savannah on the list. But damn, I wish Mikaela was on it as well :(
You must be one of the eleven too, assuming you voted.(y)
At least Mikaela beat Ae-cha.:D

Savannah though? Booooooo.
She is my least favorite out of all the women and a cherry thief.:eek:
If I remember correctly, her OG model was super ugly. At least this one is a large improvement.

Once there is more time spent with the other girls, even sidepieces, I bet her stock and popularity plummets.:sneaky:
Darn cherry-picker.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You must also be one of the eleven too, assuming you voted.(y)
At least she beat Ae-cha.:D

Savannah though? Booooooo.
She is my least favorite out of all the women and a cherry thief.:eek:
If I remember correctly, her OG model was super ugly. At least this one is a large improvement.
I got mixed feeling on Savannah myself. Cause I didn't want her to take my Cherry that quickly. However she seems like she could be an okay character once we talk to her more.

Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I got mixed feeling on Savannah myself. Cause I didn't want her to take my Cherry that quickly. However she seems like she could be an okay character once we talk to her more.
I dunno. I don't find her interesting at all.

She's a little older than the MC.
She's a bar-hopping lass that has already found her calling as a nurse.
The MC is still finding himself, and I prefer him with someone on the same level.

Their age gap is negligible in the long-run, but currently they're at different levels in life.
A college student dating an established world-experienced adult is not a good match, in my opinion.

I generally prefer older characters as sidepieces and not main LIs.
At least the age gap isn't drastic like with Linda/Natasha and the MC.
I do enjoy Natasha's character quite a bit, but as a seduced fling, not a main LI.

I want better for the MC.
My MC's first time was meant for April.:love:
Or a born female Alex. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I dunno. I don't find her interesting at all.

She's a little older than the MC.
She's a bar-hopping lass that has already found her calling as a nurse.
The MC is still finding himself, and I prefer him with someone on the same level.

Their age gap is negligible in the long-run, but currently they're at different levels in life.
A college student dating an established world-experienced adult is not a good match, in my opinion.

I generally prefer older characters as sidepieces and not main LIs.
At least the age gap isn't drastic like with Linda/Natasha and the MC.
I do enjoy Natasha's character quite a bit, but as a seduced fling, not a main LI.

I want better for the MC.
My MC's first time was meant for April.:love:
Or a born female Alex. :ROFLMAO:
yeah I'm kind of the same where older women in these rarely a main LI for me too but she seemed like she could be okay once we get to talk to her, too early for me to really judge her is all im saying. that's why im mixed cause part of me dislikes and likes her equally.

As far as main Li for my MC goes between April and Eliza and probably the sister as I find I have a hard time not wanting to be there for her so if she makes a move on the MC id probably have a have time saying no

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes