Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
June seemed all right. At one point I had her confused with Torrie though.:LOL:
I hope Grace and June are sidepieces. I never saw them as more than that.

Regarding Mikaela, that would be sweet. Quinn's arc in BAD is great.
yeah I have mix feeling about June while she is kind of mid for me compared to the other LI I like. the whole wanting to keep things secret from Fiona thing is why I was never sure if she was a side piece or not till the recent post from the dev cause it does give mixed signals to me.

I didn't think about that Mikaela be perfect for that as well.

Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
yeah I have mix feeling about June while she is kind of mid for me compared to the other LI I like. the whole wanting to keep things secret from Fiona thing is why I was never sure if she was a side piece or not till the recent post from the dev cause it does give mixed signals to me.

I didn't think about that Mikaela be perfect for that as well.
June would definitely be a good homewrecker for Fiona's story.
Throw Grace in the mix. She possibly owes the MC a favor.

I'm surprised that May wasn't in the poll.
I hope that the bodycount stat is truly made use of, and you can bed all of them, for a degenerate MC route.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I had a lot of fun playing this game but chapter 4 was a bit weird my mc isn't rude at all he has the respect stat at high.The mc is all sweet with his sister first and then gets aggressively rude to her which also feels put of character atleast from all three chapters I played.But apart from that little problem the game is great definitely in my top 5 from the games which are currently still going.Also was too late for voting would have voted for Mikaela she different and interesting.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
April is a great addition, her and Sylvia are easily my top 2, with Eliza and Kaylee behind them, I still need to go back through and get all the Costanza content, but she's pretty cool too. Piper, however, was a real letdown, obviously her content is just getting started, but after making a nice first impression, she face-planted pretty hard in this update. Not giving the player a choice to dance with her, making her grind up on some rando, and then just nuking the party scene after like 2 minutes is just a strange decision. Are we supposed to actually like Piper after this?

As an aside, MC is a moron for not realizing that a girl who literally told him she had never flirted back with a guy, was a virgin, seems pretty obvious.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yay, my two favorites won! I voted Natasha and Eliza :D
not gonna lie I was a bit surprised Natasha got so many votes. She was kinda of near the bottom for me only beating out a few of the LI from the college maybe but im glad she is on the list cause after meeting her I do want to play her path

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't understand this scene at the party, are all the answers wrong?
I hate when there are those choices in VN's, if there is no right answer, why put those choices in the first place?

I even liked the game before, but I finished this update angry at having played it.

This party was short and stupid.
The choices change depending on whether Piper likes you or finds you to be the real deal.
It's only short if you got kicked out. Carries forward from the room if Piper took you in.

Reactions: Kakasan

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
someone know why i've got scenes unlocked that i've never seen? the replay gallery has a replay in chapter 4 called "strike" that i haven't seen. Didn't go bowling at any point. And i don't even remember who april is.
They shouldn't be unlocked unless you've got a mod/unlocker or the persistent data is being included when compiling. Were the saves yours or were they different than you remember?

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
How do you unlock the cafe waitress in chapter 3 and bad boy scene in chapter 4?
The waitress was taken out of the equation during development last second. I still kept some of the files in there so that if anyone wants to have a look, they can.
Bad boy scene requires Rude > Respect or +3 relation points with Piper

Reactions: Hadgar

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Btw, I downloaded the game from mediafire (official) first and when I launched the game, it acted as if I had already seen all the dialogue, even though the 'unseen text' option was unchecked. All the characters from character profile were unlocked too. I deleted my save from the RenPy folder and then tried a different mirror (gofile), which worked as if I were starting the game for the first time.

Reactions: Leongen43

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm gonna redesign that entire thing from the ground up. It's clunky, unappealing and needs better functionality/features.
Yes, it was also strange to me that the data and pictures of six characters did not appear, even though I met them in the story

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Btw, I downloaded the game from mediafire (official) first and when I launched the game, it acted as if I had already seen all the dialogue, even though the 'unseen text' option was unchecked. All the characters from character profile were unlocked too. I deleted my save from the RenPy folder and then tried a different mirror (gofile), which worked as if I were starting the game for the first time.
Then it's very likely including the persistent data. I'm gonna do a clean up and try to reupload all links sometime around weekend.

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
So, are any of the Chapter 3 and 4 gallery videos and images even in the game? If they are I'm doing something wrong, because never got any of them in my playthroughs.

Edit: Ah, got it, it's just bonus stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: BitingTheBullet
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes