Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
The college girls aren't side pieces. They were set as LI way back in chapter 2.

Back when I started with old chapter 1, I was leaning towards splitting the game down the middle as you've mentioned. At the time I was a very, very gullible developer thinking I could do it with a goddamn GTX 760. I could barely load more than 2 characters yet I was a dreaming about super large crowds and wide open, detailed areas.

However, I'm changing the direction into try and incorporate both areas. I always intended to do multiple time-skips to show MCs progress into not just fitness but also education, maturity, discipline and physical appearance. This was set to take place over a 5 year period.

Now In Chapter 5, MC WILL head back to college, do his thing with the ladies, take his exams and meet up with his buddies.

Right now, the three morality stats have shown hints of coming out here and there but at the end of ch5 is when they'll (Lineage, Legacy and Descent) points come into full-play and have 3 separate paths.

I just hope my gullibleness hasn't evolved into naivete.
Yeah, it's disheartening seeing some devs of very good games burnout or give up because of scope creep. All these ideas and aspirations for what they want to do, but then 4 updates in they find it's too much. Too many variables/branching paths they have to now code and write for. I'd dread trying to code/write for some of the games i've seen that has 15+ LI. :WutFace:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Syl wasn't a choice, but glad to see my two choices finished first and second. Natasha FTW!

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Out of a total of 400 votes combined from both questions, here are the poll results.
View attachment 3454965
  1. Natasha - 54
  2. Eliza - 48
  3. April - 47
  4. Savannah - 44
  5. Piper - 41
  6. Linda - 40

Definitely surprised that Alejandra was a sleeper waifu for a lot of guys. And also that Lili was so low. Honestly expected them to be opposites.

For those who voted for the top 6, congrats!
For those who didn't, don't fret. I might use one of the girls as a side-piece/one-off fling.

After this poll, the Official list of Love Interests are as follows:

1. April
  2. Costanza
  3. Eliza
  4. Fiona
  5. Kaylee
  6. Linda
  7. Natasha
  8. Piper
  9. Savannah
  10. Sylvia
  11. Torrie
Now that the selection is clear, expect future content to be focused on these ladies and for those who are vary about development burden and what not, It's okay. I've got a good amount of time in these three months to put a tight plan together without it feeling forced.
I voted April. Definitely a worthy LI.(y)

Mikaela, the other entry I voted for didn't get much love, only more than Ae-cha.:LOL:
I thought she was good for a bad boy MC route.:cool:

11 main love interests seems like it'll be hard to manage though.:eek:
Lots of side-pieces is a good idea for the degenerate MC route.(y)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I voted April. Definitely a worthy LI.(y)

Mikaela, the other entry I voted for didn't get much love, only more than Ae-cha.:LOL:
I thought she was good for a bad boy MC route.:cool:
yeah while Mikaela wasnt anywhere close to being a favorite of mine, she seems to have a good story setup. Tho I bet we will still get that cause if I recall it's connected to Kaylee I forget exactly but looks like one of the LI was buying drugs from her think it was Kaylee.

Really the only one that isn't on the list I was hoping for was June with the whole wanting to keep things a secret from Fiona could been a fun little bit to explore. Tho she could always get the Quinn from BAD treatment and still have that MG feel while technically still being a side piece that shows up here and there and we still get to see some of that.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
yeah while Mikaela wasnt anywhere close to being a favorite of mine, she seems to have a good story setup. Tho I bet we will still get that cause if I recall it's connected to Kaylee I forget exactly but looks like one of the LI was buying drugs from her think it was Kaylee.

Really the only one that isn't on the list I was hoping for was June with the whole wanting to keep things a secret from Fiona could been a fun little bit to explore. Tho she could always get the Quinn from BAD treatment and still have that MG feel while technically still being a side piece that shows up here and there and we still get to see some of that.
June seemed all right. At one point I had her confused with Torrie though.:LOL:
I hope Grace and June are sidepieces. I never saw them as more than that.

Regarding Mikaela, that would be sweet. Quinn's arc in BAD is great.

I'm surprised that Savannah is well-liked.
My MC is still traumatized by her for taking his cherry.:ROFLMAO:
Didn't want it to be you Savannah, you should have been disqualified for that.:D

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
June seemed all right. At one point I had her confused with Torrie though.:LOL:
I hope Grace and June are sidepieces. I never saw them as more than that.

Regarding Mikaela, that would be sweet. Quinn's arc in BAD is great.
yeah I have mix feeling about June while she is kind of mid for me compared to the other LI I like. the whole wanting to keep things secret from Fiona thing is why I was never sure if she was a side piece or not till the recent post from the dev cause it does give mixed signals to me.

I didn't think about that Mikaela be perfect for that as well.

Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
yeah I have mix feeling about June while she is kind of mid for me compared to the other LI I like. the whole wanting to keep things secret from Fiona thing is why I was never sure if she was a side piece or not till the recent post from the dev cause it does give mixed signals to me.

I didn't think about that Mikaela be perfect for that as well.
June would definitely be a good homewrecker for Fiona's story.
Throw Grace in the mix. She possibly owes the MC a favor.

I'm surprised that May wasn't in the poll.
I hope that the bodycount stat is truly made use of, and you can bed all of them, for a degenerate MC route.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I had a lot of fun playing this game but chapter 4 was a bit weird my mc isn't rude at all he has the respect stat at high.The mc is all sweet with his sister first and then gets aggressively rude to her which also feels put of character atleast from all three chapters I played.But apart from that little problem the game is great definitely in my top 5 from the games which are currently still going.Also was too late for voting would have voted for Mikaela she different and interesting.

Last edited:

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
April is a great addition, her and Sylvia are easily my top 2, with Eliza and Kaylee behind them, I still need to go back through and get all the Costanza content, but she's pretty cool too. Piper, however, was a real letdown, obviously her content is just getting started, but after making a nice first impression, she face-planted pretty hard in this update. Not giving the player a choice to dance with her, making her grind up on some rando, and then just nuking the party scene after like 2 minutes is just a strange decision. Are we supposed to actually like Piper after this?

As an aside, MC is a moron for not realizing that a girl who literally told him she had never flirted back with a guy, was a virgin, seems pretty obvious.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yay, my two favorites won! I voted Natasha and Eliza :D
not gonna lie I was a bit surprised Natasha got so many votes. She was kinda of near the bottom for me only beating out a few of the LI from the college maybe but im glad she is on the list cause after meeting her I do want to play her path

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't understand this scene at the party, are all the answers wrong?
I hate when there are those choices in VN's, if there is no right answer, why put those choices in the first place?

I even liked the game before, but I finished this update angry at having played it.

This party was short and stupid.
The choices change depending on whether Piper likes you or finds you to be the real deal.
It's only short if you got kicked out. Carries forward from the room if Piper took you in.

Reactions: Kakasan

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
someone know why i've got scenes unlocked that i've never seen? the replay gallery has a replay in chapter 4 called "strike" that i haven't seen. Didn't go bowling at any point. And i don't even remember who april is.
They shouldn't be unlocked unless you've got a mod/unlocker or the persistent data is being included when compiling. Were the saves yours or were they different than you remember?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes