Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
yeah I'm kind of the same where older women in these rarely a main LI for me too but she seemed like she could be okay once we get to talk to her, too early for me to really judge her is all im saying. that's why im mixed cause part of me dislikes and likes her equally.

As far as main Li for my MC goes between April and Eliza and probably the sister as I find I have a hard time not wanting to be there for her so if she makes a move on the MC id probably have a have time saying no
I really enjoy Sylvia as a character, but I absolutely hate incest.
If it turns out that she's not blood-related, I'll guide the MC towards her.(y)

For my main LI, nobody really rivals April yet.
I did enjoy her friend, Pineapple May though.
I would like to see more of Mikaela.

Most characters need increased screen-time so I understand exactly who they are.
Right now a bunch are just pretty faces that I can't remember the names of yet...
The characters are enjoyable, but it's just surface-level depth.
They haven't had time to develop, since it's early in the story, and the setting is split.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I really enjoy Sylvia as a character, but I absolutely hate incest.
If it turns out that she's not blood-related, I'll guide the MC towards her.(y)

For my main LI, nobody really rivals April yet.
I did enjoy her friend, Pineapple May though.

Most characters need increased screen-time so I understand exactly who they are.
Right now a bunch are just pretty faces that I can't remember the names of yet...
yeah I feel that on incest if I think about it being incest. Not sure if im just numb to the whole thing being all over this site or im just caught up in the moment when I like a character or what. Which is why the only way I ever play a incest path is if I like the character alot and I feel they arent inserted to just check off a box in include incest. Since when I play those paths I typically think of them as any other LI and not as a sister or mother unless the dialogue bring up the fact they are related all the time then it might be too much for me. Once in awhile not a big deal to me but I still dont want to me reminded of it all the time. Which is why mother incest is one I never peruse since those paths usually always bring up the fact they are related alot since they act motherly towards the MC.

But I agree most characters need more screentime still April and Eliza only ones that made a good first impression on me. Even if Eliza did cheat as I just liked her scenes alot and character was a fun one. Still April is more wifey material

Reactions: Maxiom

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
yeah I feel that on incest if I think about it being incest. Not sure if im just numb to the whole thing being all over this site or im just caught up in the moment when I like a character or what. Which is why the only way I ever play a incest path is if I like the character alot and I feel they arent inserted to just check off a box in include incest. Since when I play those paths I typically think of them as any other LI and not as a sister or mother unless the dialogue bring up the fact they are related all the time then it might be too much for me. Once in awhile not a big deal to me but I still dont want to me reminded of it all the time. Which is why mother incest is one I never peruse since those paths usually always bring up the fact they are related alot since they act motherly towards the MC.

But I agree most characters need more screentime still April and Eliza only ones that made a good first impression on me. Even if Eliza did cheat as I just liked her scenes alot and character was a fun one. Still April is more wifey material
Some games I'll play unpatched, with the landlady and roommate replacement relationship.
But still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, because the writing isn't geared towards that dynamic.

In BAD, I even refuse to even call Jade and Madame Rose "mommy" as nicknames.:LOL:

I'm still not an Eliza fan. Agreed, April is the best wifey thus far.(y)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Some games I'll play unpatched, with the landlady and roommate replacement relationship.
But still leaves a bad taste in my mouth, because the writing isn't geared towards that dynamic.
I feel that so much I once played a game thinking my roommate was a roommate for like 1/2 of it and didn't realize until the mother came back home. As there was no patch and didn't realize you were suppose to go into the setting and change them yourself. That's why If I ever made a AVN I would legit make a roommate and a landlady just that and you have to pay rent to her.

• Haha
Reactions: Maxiom

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
They shouldn't be unlocked unless you've got a mod/unlocker or the persistent data is being included when compiling. Were the saves yours or were they different than you remember?
it was my save. i had the unlocker installed, but it was unlocked when the mod was clicked to off. Might have been bugged to just unlock everything without me clicking it. At any rate I re-installed the base game and for whatever reason before my re-install my game was ending at the cafe which i think was the ending of the update before. After re-install everything was fixed.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I'm curious though if the hospital scene near the beginning will be getting a slight update when ch4 is done. I think that's still the original Savannah model isn't it?

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone explain to me like I'm stupid the steps to bang Piper? I see it in the game files but can't seem to pick the right choices.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I'm curious though if the hospital scene near the beginning will be getting a slight update when ch4 is done. I think that's still the original Savannah model isn't it?
I was almost done with reworking that part. Just needed a few more days but time ran out and had to ship my stuff off.
Here're some samples of what it was turning out like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me like I'm stupid the steps to bang Piper? I see it in the game files but can't seem to pick the right choices.
You need rude points might be 3 not sure how many you need exactly. Then you have to punch the guy she is dancing with.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Apparently, your rude points have to be greater than respect points. So I'd imagine that they can be equal before then, and then you could push it over with one more rude point in some convo before meeting her at the coffee shop to make it greater than, in order to trigger the first Like points that you need to start gathering.

BitingTheBullet stated in another post you need to have the Rude points (bad boy) or have 3 Piper points. Now this is likely true for the future Piper content that BTB hasn't put out yet, but for the party sex scene, you have to have both.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I was almost done with reworking that part. Just needed a few more days but time ran out and had to ship my stuff off.
Here're some samples of what it was turning out like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well if I wasn't already planning on replaying the game sometime either in the next update or the last 1 for Ch 4 I am now for sure

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Apparently, your rude points have to be greater than respect points. So I'd imagine that they can be equal before then, and then you could push it over with one more rude point in some convo before meeting her at the coffee shop to make it greater than, in order to trigger the first Like points that you need to start gathering.

BitingTheBullet stated in another post you need to have the Rude points (bad boy) or have 3 Piper points. Now this is likely true for the future Piper content that BTB hasn't put out yet, but for the party sex scene, you have to have both.
That doesn't sound right. It should be either or not both. I'll have a look at the code later on to confirm.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
BitingTheBullet :
I really hope I can meet natasha later on if I picked april's path, i really like natasha and want to pursue her, but april is one of a couple girls I can't turn down. So I hope i can still get some natasha action if I went with april. So will this be the case Dev?

Also another question you have said full harem might be a bit hard, is that because of some paths like piper you need to be a bit more rude, so will there be maybe partial harems with some of the girls because they are more path locked and you can maybe create a small harem of girls that are more lineage path (good path focused), and so on for other paths? Just curious

Other then that just want to let you know I love the game and you are doing a great job

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022

Makes sense why I wasn't able to trigger the scene with her I don't have enough rude points and I tried different combos in dialogue options to get her points but the scene didn't happen.

mangutot

Apr 26, 2021
Really liking the game so far, all of the girls look good, the story is entertaining to me, i would like to kiss alex, he looks majestic

Reactions: Kakasan

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
BitingTheBullet :
I really hope I can meet natasha later on if I picked april's path, i really like natasha and want to pursue her, but april is one of a couple girls I can't turn down. So I hope i can still get some natasha action if I went with april. So will this be the case Dev?

Also another question you have said full harem might be a bit hard, is that because of some paths like piper you need to be a bit more rude, so will there be maybe partial harems with some of the girls because they are more path locked and you can maybe create a small harem of girls that are more lineage path (good path focused), and so on for other paths? Just curious

Other then that just want to let you know I love the game and you are doing a great job
1. No. April and Natasha are strictly separate paths and lead to separate conclusions.

2. It's hard because I want each girl to, at some point, know that MC is fucking the entire town. That creates drama especially more so if the people he's fucking are close friends *Cough!*June*Cough-Cough!*. Thats where the stats come into play and determine whether they're down for it or not. Some women will outright reject it regardless of stats but most can be persuaded to it. I'm thinking about putting a hard limit of 5 or 6 to it though as including all 11 is possible but at the cost of quality.

Thank you for kinds words. Glad you enjoyed it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
1. No. April and Natasha are strictly separate paths and lead to separate conclusions.

2. It's hard because I want each girl to, at some point, know that MC is fucking the entire town. That creates drama especially more so if the people he's fucking are close friends *Cough!*June*Cough-Cough!*. Thats where the stats come into play and determine whether they're down for it or not. Some women will outright reject it regardless of stats but most can be persuaded to it. I'm thinking about putting a hard limit of 5 or 6 to it though as including all 11 is possible but at the cost of quality.

Thank you for kinds words. Glad you enjoyed it.
I really like this approach while im a big fan of harems tbh im a single path person. I really like how you are saying not everyone will be accept it and be okay with it. That is so much better than everyone accepting it like in alot of other AVN's. I will have to make a save at some point to play that way at some point in the future once that path / playstyle starts to take off some. Will still be my last save but will be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliz82
4.40 star(s) 43 Votes