Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Meh, I have 6 and didn't get the scene either, but it's not worth the headache anyway. She's pretty damn fine with those big titties of hers, but the stunt she pulled with the MC makes me think she ain't even worth romancing. Trashy hoes like that who're into controlling, abusive idiots are only good for a pump n dump session and that's it, cuz there's the always the possibility that they're pretty crazy themselves and willing to cut your dick off in your sleep for fuck knows what 'reason'.

She doesn't even take the MC's side if he knocks the drunk idiot out when it should've been obvious to anyone, especially to her, that's what usually happens when a pissed off buff guy and a drunk idiot get into a heated argument over a woman they want to fuck, so fuck her and her bullshit. I'd rather romance Valerie or even Alex lol than a crazy bitch like her.

Piper my dick... more like Pipeher good a few times, dump her ass when she get too attached and move on with your life.:whistle:
yeah I only did a speed run maxing out being a asshole just to see the scene not someone im really interested other than after ive done every other path tbh.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
An important question that no one has asked yet:

Will we have the option to have April and May at the same time in the future?

The way Alex was ignored after he and the MC went home with April and May indicates, with a good possibility, that something didn't work out between Alex and May; I didn't like April that much, she was too easy, but if May comes in the same package I'll accept it.

I want to know if I should focus on Natasha or April & May.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
An important question that no one has asked yet:

Will we have the option to have April and May at the same time in the future?

The way Alex was ignored after he and the MC went home with April and May indicates, with a good possibility, that something didn't work out between Alex and May; I didn't like April that much, she was too easy, but if May comes in the same package I'll accept it.

I want to know if I should focus on Natasha or April & May.
No. May is just a side-character. This ain't a buy one get one free sale.
But really, May is just a tool to advance April's and Alex' paths forward.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So April and May threesome when :) just kidding April is perfect tho I wouldn't mind if that did happen one day lol

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Out of a total of 400 votes combined from both questions, here are the poll results.
View attachment 3454965
  1. Natasha - 54
  2. Eliza - 48
  3. April - 47
  4. Savannah - 44
  5. Piper - 41
  6. Linda - 40

Definitely surprised that Alejandra was a sleeper waifu for a lot of guys. And also that Lili was so low. Honestly expected them to be opposites.

For those who voted for the top 6, congrats!
For those who didn't, don't fret. I might use one of the girls as a side-piece/one-off fling.

After this poll, the Official list of Love Interests are as follows:

1. April
  2. Costanza
  3. Eliza
  4. Fiona
  5. Kaylee
  6. Linda
  7. Natasha
  8. Piper
  9. Savannah
  10. Sylvia
  11. Torrie
Now that the selection is clear, expect future content to be focused on these ladies and for those who are vary about development burden and what not, It's okay. I've got a good amount of time in these three months to put a tight plan together without it feeling forced.
Damn, that's a pretty small sample size. Didn't remember who's who, so I didn't vote. Hope my fav characters are in. :HideThePain:

Edit - Weird... opened an old save and have no idea who Natasha and Piper are. Guess they're on the goody goody route? Ahh well. At least I still got Eliza and Savannah. Dun know who the girl with the silver hair in the banner is, but I hope she's a main. Fine af

Last edited:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I'm hoping that the MC can add May to his bodycount and cause drama with April... and potentially Alex.:sneaky:
For a degenerate route, that's a fitting way to use a character that's primarily a plot tool.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I'm hoping that the MC can add May to his bodycount and cause drama with April... and potentially Alex.:sneaky:
For a degenerate route, that's a fitting way to use a character that's primarily a plot tool.
That can be done without sex or building her up as a side piece.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I don't know if I missed something story-wise or if a variable got set weird, but the MC was pretty insufferable for the latter bit of this update. I've got way more respect than rude points and his reactions to the phone call with Torrie and to Piper dancing with with another dude at the party kind of gave me whiplash.

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
the MC was pretty insufferable for the latter bit of this update. I've got way more respect than rude points and his reactions to the phone call with Torrie and to Piper dancing with with another dude at the party kind of gave me whiplash.
He acted pretty normal in my playthrough, and it's not his fault Torrie's soo clingy that it becomes borderline annoying after a while. A lil clinginess is cute and to be expected from someone who's in love, but too much ruins everything. And why would his reaction to what that cunt did make him insufferable and not her ??:WaitWhat: Did you expect to see him hide somewhere and spy on her dancing with that drunk bastard like a creepy, wimpy idiot, while the other guy tried to fuck her ??

I'd say his reaction was pretty normal for a guy having chemistry with a woman he's interested in and wanting to at least fuck her, but the thing is, no sane guy with an ounce of self-esteem and a functional dick in his pants would let some random idiot, especially a drunk one, steal his woman, cuz the spoiled lil princess tried to play on his jealousy without giving a shit about the consequences of her stupid decision.

Nobody forces you to go all Andrew Tate on his ass, you can walk away without making too much of a fuss, BUT I appreciate the fact that the MC still called that bitch out on her bullshit before leaving, and not surprisingly, she didn't take it too well. Typical thot mentality, and if you want to waste your time defending her, I recommend you pay attention to her sex scene and see how she's into the controlling, abusive asshole type of a guy, so no thanks... she's for the streets. She's pretty attractive, love her big tits and flirty attitude, but she should've defended the MC, since it was partly her fault he walks away upset or knocks out the other guy, not rub her petty attempt at making him jealous in his face.

That can be done without sex or building her up as a side piece.
Ha, lil bitch was annoying asf, so I personally don't care about the details. Just let us hate-fuck her brains out, pump her pussy full of cum and move on to be happy with sweet, innocent April.

Reactions: Maxiom

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Yeah I can personally agree with the mc being a little rude on the whole phone call with Torrie and the Sylvia interaction after, felt a little bit too rude for me personally, I feel like that the mc could have said the said thing with a more softened version or tone, cause I didn't like how the mc came across for me, but this is just my personal opinion.

Reactions: AlterdStates7

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
He acted pretty normal in my playthrough, and it's not his fault Torrie's soo clingy that it becomes borderline annoying after a while. A lil clinginess is cute and to be expected from someone who's in love, but too much ruins everything. And why would his reaction to what that cunt did make him insufferable and not her ??:WaitWhat: Did you expect to see him hide somewhere and spy on her dancing with that drunk bastard like a creepy, wimpy idiot, while the other guy tried to fuck her ??

I'd say his reaction was pretty normal for a guy having chemistry with a woman he's interested in and wanting to at least fuck her, but the thing is, no sane guy with an ounce of self-esteem and a functional dick in his pants would let some random idiot, especially a drunk one, steal his woman, cuz the spoiled lil princess tried to play on his jealousy without giving a shit about the consequences of her stupid decision.

Nobody forces you to go all Andrew Tate on his ass, you can walk away without making too much of a fuss, BUT I appreciate the fact that the MC still called that bitch out on her bullshit before leaving, and not surprisingly, she didn't take it too well. Typical thot mentality, and if you want to waste your time defending her, I recommend you pay attention to her sex scene and see how she's into the controlling, abusive asshole type of a guy, so no thanks... she's for the streets. She's pretty attractive, love her big tits and flirty attitude, but she should've defended the MC, since it was partly her fault he walks away upset or knocks out the other guy, not rub her petty attempt at making him jealous in his face.

Ha, lil bitch was annoying asf, so I personally don't care about the details. Just let us hate-fuck her brains out, pump her pussy full of cum and move on to be happy with sweet, innocent April.
With the Torrie bit when she asked about the women's voice at the hotel he went into some weird strawman about the "receptionist" being a woman and Torrie not wanting women to work or some nonsense. I was waiting for him to go "I'm just messing with you" which he just... never did. It was a pretty skeezy and manipulative thing to do in an attempt to deflect the question. When it comes to the party he specifically asked if his sister could come along, only to immediately ditch her while also telling her not to drink at a party, which even Piper pointed out was unreasonable. As for Piper at no point did I defend her. Besides she isn't "his woman" he has known her for all of 10 minutes between the coffee shop and party, hell they didn't even go to the party together. She asks him to dance and he refuses and she starts playing mind games, which he realizes and still indulges her. So instead of going "Whew bullet dodged" he either fucks Piper (which as a side note IMO shouldn't be locked behind rude/respect points but intellect points :LOL:. Is it rude to have rough sex with someone who wants rough sex?? But it is pretty dumb to stick your dick in that brand of crazy. lol) Or he freaks out and punches someone who's too drunk and/or dumb to realize he's being used as foreplay. Or leaves the party ruining the party for his sister. Maybe I'm just getting old and have no tolerance for the b.s anymore, but as you said she is "for the streets" and therefore not worth getting angry over. Also I'm not what Andrew Tate has to do with anything but I'm 98% sure the MC did not engage in human trafficking at the party. :LOL:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Speaking of Torrie I need to replay the Eliza path sometime, but did the MC even turn off the phone or did Torrie hear them fuck. Not sure if she brought it up when she called the MC in this update. I forgot what path my main save was lmfao.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes