Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Speaking of Torrie I need to replay the Eliza path sometime, but did the MC even turn off the phone or did Torrie hear them fuck. Not sure if she brought it up when she called the MC in this update. I forgot what path my main save was lmfao.
It's actually an interesting moment because MC didn't seem to hang up the phone and I was pretty sure Torrie heard everything...
BUT Torrie would have mentioned it in the conversation the next day... And if she had actually heard that MC was having sex with someone else, she certainly wouldn't have called her on the phone cheerfully... Also, like others, I think that the point system made no sense to that he was rude to MC Torrie and Sylvia... He acted like that with double good guy points and it's not MC or the player's fault... It was written like that...

Reactions: Vanillahater

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
When it comes to the party he specifically asked if his sister could come along, only to immediately ditch her while also telling her not to drink at a party, which even Piper pointed out was unreasonable.
Never said he was always 100% right and never wrong about how he acted in the story, especially toward his lil sister at the party, BUT he was just looking out for her as an older brother should do, making sure she won't get drunk enough to let some random, horny dickhead take advantage of her. And he does let her drink, if the player makes the choice, so I'd say he was only too much of an overprotective big bro' in that situation, not an insufferable guy.

As for Piper at no point did I defend her. Besides she isn't "his woman" he has known her for all of 10 minutes between the coffee shop and party, hell they didn't even go to the party together. She asks him to dance and he refuses and she starts playing mind games, which he realizes and still indulges her.
You and I are both reasonable guys sharing our opinions on what WE would've done in his place or what WE think it was the best decision in the given context, but you forget that the MC's still affected to some degree by his harsh past as an introverted fat guy who got humiliated for being fat and lazy and whatever on many occasions even by his own damn father. If not for Charlie and Barron, the guy would still be 'a fat loser', as his dad so politely called him a lot, being walked over and humiliated by all kinds of idiots and arrogant bitches, and that sounds depressing asf, if you think about it, so him screwing up and not being completely rational in some situations like the party incident is something you could expect from a guy like him, but you can calmly walk away too if you don't like the KO approach.

About his reaction there... I never said Piper was his woman, BUT he was interested in her and she reciprocated his interest, so him going all territorial on that drunk idiot is what some guys would do too IRL, especially after being taunted by the idiot. Don't tell me you wouldn't be pissed if you had a smokin' hot woman like her reciprocating your advances and some random nobody popped up trying to steal her from you, cuz I would be pissed asf lol.

Is it rude to have rough sex with someone who wants rough sex?? But it is pretty dumb to stick your dick in that brand of crazy.
Yeah, but he didn't know she's into that type of trashy fuckers that scream trouble from a few miles away until he fucked her, so he's excused for falling for the big titties, like most of us would've.:whistle:

There's obviously no problem with a woman liking a good rough fucking, but hearing her say how she's into controlling, abusive guys should be a big red flag for the guy and a guarantee of all sorts of trouble coming for her ass in a fucked up relationship like that.

Jun 1, 2022
With the Torrie bit when she asked about the women's voice at the hotel he went into some weird strawman about the "receptionist" being a woman and Torrie not wanting women to work or some nonsense. I was waiting for him to go "I'm just messing with you" which he just... never did. It was a pretty skeezy and manipulative thing to do in an attempt to deflect the question. When it comes to the party he specifically asked if his sister could come along, only to immediately ditch her while also telling her not to drink at a party, which even Piper pointed out was unreasonable. As for Piper at no point did I defend her. Besides she isn't "his woman" he has known her for all of 10 minutes between the coffee shop and party, hell they didn't even go to the party together. She asks him to dance and he refuses and she starts playing mind games, which he realizes and still indulges her. So instead of going "Whew bullet dodged" he either fucks Piper (which as a side note IMO shouldn't be locked behind rude/respect points but intellect points :LOL:. Is it rude to have rough sex with someone who wants rough sex?? But it is pretty dumb to stick your dick in that brand of crazy. lol) Or he freaks out and punches someone who's too drunk and/or dumb to realize he's being used as foreplay. Or leaves the party ruining the party for his sister. Maybe I'm just getting old and have no tolerance for the b.s anymore, but as you said she is "for the streets" and therefore not worth getting angry over. Also I'm not what Andrew Tate has to do with anything but I'm 98% sure the MC did not engage in human trafficking at the party. :LOL:
If its Piper I don't care she's way too hot I would let her ruin me no questions asked plus the rest of the main girls are fairly tame I like some variety in AVN so she's perfect for that wild party girl role plus did I already mention shes hot as fuck?

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Nice game overall, the renders are well made, the characters are interesting, and the character models are amazingly attractive, save for a few of them (looking at you Costanza with your weird facial expressions, lips and eyes, you dark elf from the Elder Scrolls looking ahh character), but it's criminal to just not use the best one among them, which obviously is the mother, in any scene and not make her an LI. I understand the dev's intentions and 'plot reasons' for that, but I personally don't agree with how it's solely because she acts way too motherly and loving when that's exactly the main reason for romancing your mother in other games that include incest. It's blueballling whenever she appears on screen, but those are my two cents on this and the author's probably hellbent on his opinion, although i would encourage them to include the mother and possibly other girls that aren't voted LIs in what-if scenarios, extra scenes or another game or whatever.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Reactions: BitingTheBullet

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
I just recently started but when I was looking at the voting girls I was a bit bummed on some of them that weren't listed. Incest (Planned but not Implemented) Mom and sister would be the icing on the cake. I haven't come back home yet, but I imagine them seeing his change would imo screw with their train of thought.

I tried not reading others posts to much so not to find out what might happen, but Piper shes hot just hearing her body count holy shit not sure uf she has some deep seeded issues lol.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I just recently started but when I was looking at the voting girls I was a bit bummed on some of them that weren't listed. Incest (Planned but not Implemented) Mom and sister would be the icing on the cake. I haven't come back home yet, but I imagine them seeing his change would imo screw with their train of thought.

I tried not reading others posts to much so not to find out what might happen, but Piper shes hot just hearing her body count holy shit not sure uf she has some deep seeded issues lol.
yeah no mother but sister is (y) I kind of of prefer this anyways I think the sister looks better personally than the mother. However the mother is indeed hot but with so many good choices I take a wholesome mother anyday.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
This game is incredibly good.

The family dynamic is pretty realistic. Maybe not to Caucasian families but to asian families.

All characters of the family have a strong, believable, backstory which adds to the enjoyment of seeing how they progress.

Pretty bummed to see that M + S content is not planned, and I do hope the dev changes his mind about that, but even so this is a gem.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This game is incredibly good.

The family dynamic is pretty realistic. Maybe not to Caucasian families but to asian families.

All characters of the family have a strong, believable, backstory which adds to the enjoyment of seeing how they progress.

Pretty bummed to see that M + S content is not planned, and I do hope the dev changes his mind about that, but even so this is a gem.
Sister is planned not the Mother. Kind of glad about no mother however I do like the idea of keeping at least 1 family member wholesome and well I don't know if I could resist in saying no cause of the model of the mother even if I like the model better of the sister.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Nice game overall, the renders are well made, the characters are interesting, and the character models are amazingly attractive, save for a few of them (looking at you Costanza with your weird facial expressions, lips and eyes, you dark elf from the Elder Scrolls looking ahh character), but it's criminal to just not use the best one among them, which obviously is the mother, in any scene and not make her an LI. I understand the dev's intentions and 'plot reasons' for that, but I personally don't agree with how it's solely because she acts way too motherly and loving when that's exactly the main reason for romancing your mother in other games that include incest. It's blueballling whenever she appears on screen, but those are my two cents on this and the author's probably hellbent on his opinion, although i would encourage them to include the mother and possibly other girls that aren't voted LIs in what-if scenarios, extra scenes or another game or whatever.
Agreed. Hottest character bar none. Was disappointed to see the incest tag planned but that she won't be a LI.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So...I'm a decent chunk into Chapter 4, and I feel like I may have accidentally locked myself out of Fiona content (and Torrie in?), or is there just that little Fiona content. Was nice to the friends without being into them. I don't think I've seen or heard from Fiona since the night out. Is there a secret branch, no content, or should I just keep playing to find out?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So...I'm a decent chunk into Chapter 4, and I feel like I may have accidentally locked myself out of Fiona content (and Torrie in?), or is there just that little Fiona content. Was nice to the friends without being into them. I don't think I've seen or heard from Fiona since the night out. Is there a secret branch, no content, or should I just keep playing to find out?
not a whole lot yet. Torrie and Fiona have about the same amount of content from what I recall then when you go back home Torrie has a bit more since she calls you on the phone more often. Think Fiona only sends you a nude and that's it

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes