• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think i should develop a VN too,
So i can shift to a new country n go radio salient for weeks or months like so many devs here
what does that have to do with this dev? Sure some devs might be more active but I find this dev is active enough especially on the forums here. I say this one is above your average dev in terms of communication ( maybe not on patron, unsure I dont look at it often) but everywhere else I think so.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Commission 2: Alex
A recent favourite amongst some of the guys on this thread. Surrounded by mystery whether Alex is male or female, here's two versions.
Artwork by Bookaloe:

A few personal edits included

Download the files here:

1000025132.png

Enjoy!

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
A quick question before I play the game, is it possible to be in a relationship with all the LIs at the same time, i.e. you don't have to give up on some girls to be with others? The "Multiple Endings" tag always gives me pause.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Commission 1: Costanza

View attachment 3601286

Renders of Costanza in Action by Flaxede alongside a few palette swap editions by yours truly.

Download:

Artwork By: Flaxede
You can find her at: - - F95Zone
So uh, when do you think she will get her update?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
A quick question before I play the game, is it possible to be in a relationship with all the LIs at the same time, i.e. you don't have to give up on some girls to be with others? The "Multiple Endings" tag always gives me pause.
for now yeah not sure if harem is planned or not tho. There are some points where you have to pick do you hangout or talk to Girl A or B tho.

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
No. At the most, It'll be around 1-6 at a time out of all 11.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
No. At the most, It'll be around 1-6 at a time out of all 11.
Sorry, that's pretty much a dealbreaker for me then. It's a shame because the models in this looks amazing but I'm already following hundreds of games on this site, I don't have the time to waste playing 2-3+ different playthroughs, or juggling different save files, just because I want to see the content of all the girls.

I don't really understand why you'd do it that way either, like how does that make the game more enjoyable? I just feel like so many games on this site has already proven that simply choosing on a girl-to-girl basis whether you want to pursue them or not is superior and leads to the most relaxed and enjoyable experience. Anything between choosing them all or choosing only one is possible, so everyone is happy. When a VN tries to force me to choose between two LIs that I'm interested in, it doesn't improve the experience for me whatsoever, how could it? The literally only thing I feel is disappointment in the game for introducing an arbitrary choice that didn't need to be there and I end up dropping the game in favor of playing something more enjoyable.

I feel like it's a little bit like the same principle of people who make sandbox VNs, they get too caught up in thinking about other, unrelated stuff and forget to make their game actually enjoyable to play. They're thinking about stuff like "meaningful choices, a world to explore" and absolutely none of that matters even the tiniest bit because it just detracts from what actually matters in games like these: a good story and good lewd content. That's it. Every other thing is secondary. Anything that detracts from the two first things is actively bad for the game.

At the end of the day you'll make your game however you want it and I'm not here to force you to change it. Maybe you'll think over whether this direction is something that actually, genuinely improves the experience of playing the game or not. Maybe you already have. Either way I wish you luck because I'm not here to shit on anyone, these are just my opinions after having played probably a thousand games on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakasan and Oliz82

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Sorry, that's pretty much a dealbreaker for me then. It's a shame because the models in this looks amazing but I'm already following hundreds of games on this site, I don't have the time to waste playing 2-3+ different playthroughs, or juggling different save files, just because I want to see the content of all the girls.

I don't really understand why you'd do it that way either, like how does that make the game more enjoyable? I just feel like so many games on this site has already proven that simply choosing on a girl-to-girl basis whether you want to pursue them or not is superior and leads to the most relaxed and enjoyable experience. Anything between choosing them all or choosing only one is possible, so everyone is happy. When a VN tries to force me to choose between two LIs that I'm interested in, it doesn't improve the experience for me whatsoever, how could it? The literally only thing I feel is disappointment in the game for introducing an arbitrary choice that didn't need to be there and I end up dropping the game in favor of playing something more enjoyable.

I feel like it's a little bit like the same principle of people who make sandbox VNs, they get too caught up in thinking about other, unrelated stuff and forget to make their game actually enjoyable to play. They're thinking about stuff like "meaningful choices, a world to explore" and absolutely none of that matters even the tiniest bit because it just detracts from what actually matters in games like these: a good story and good lewd content. That's it. Every other thing is secondary. Anything that detracts from the two first things is actively bad for the game.

At the end of the day you'll make your game however you want it and I'm not here to force you to change it. Maybe you'll think over whether this direction is something that actually, genuinely improves the experience of playing the game or not. Maybe you already have. Either way I wish you luck because I'm not here to shit on anyone, these are just my opinions after having played probably a thousand games on this site.
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us, we will take your recommendations into account. The exit is on the left side of the hallway.:HideThePain:
6b1e3a6f-f51e-492d-a48a-a40a27e3d471_text.gif

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

yeah this game isn't for everyone especially if you only want to play it once. I personally like cause I prefer to play games with solo paths so I made a save for every girl I like. It just makes the experience better and more enjoyable for me and more replayable as well. I find being able to catch them all feels boring or poorly executed most of the time , very few games pull that off in away that I like it.

Reactions: Mipecio

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018

I say this respectfully: what you're looking for is a spoonfed experience. This is not that and I have no intention of making it.

If you want to judge my chances based on other dev's commitment than so be it but I will finish this story through before starting another project and I intend do my absolute best at it.

4.50 star(s) 39 Votes