marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Lauren.jpg

Your stunning mom beats all other women.

This game is full of "in-t" elements.
The leading heroine who has the most scenes is your sister. She is actually super obsessed with you.
Your mother is beautiful, gentle and dotes on you.

Alpha dad, inheritance, you are also an Alpha rebel.
Mom and sister who are used to being submissive to Alpha. You will inherit these.

There are many "in-t" hints in the game, such as the mother licking the food on her lips and the sister swallowing the chocolate bar in front of the MC.

Is it because of the sales market that "morality" has not been broken yet? Games on the shelves can’t contain incest content, right?

Your "soulmate" you met by chance on the bus already has a boyfriend. I love this part so much.

Anyway, I fucking love this game.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
View attachment 3684853

The leading heroine who has the most scenes is your sister. She is actually super obsessed with you.

Mom and sister who are used to being submissive to Alpha. You will inherit these.

There are many "in-t" hints in the game, such as the mother licking the food on her lips and the sister swallowing the chocolate bar in front of the MC.

Is it because of the sales market that "morality" has not been broken yet? Games on the shelves can’t contain incest content, right?

Your "soulmate" you met by chance on the bus already has a boyfriend. I love this part so much.

That woman on the bus who cheats on her boyfriend with the MC, in the current chapters does he meet her again?
Or was it discarded like others?
She was my third favorite in this game, just behind her mother and sister

Reactions: Saboracss

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That woman on the bus who cheats on her boyfriend with the MC, in the current chapters does he meet her again?
Or was it discarded like others?
She was my third favorite in this game, just behind her mother and sister
I think maybe a breif phone call I forget I know I read she is planned to be back soon I forget if it's before or after the current chapter is completed.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
View attachment 3684853

Thank for the kind words. Incest is planned but only with the sister. Patreon has nothing to do with the content, I just want to make sure it's done right story wise and doesn't come across as rushed.

As for the mother, in my time off, I've been working on something that I think a lot of people are going to like.

Also looking forward to more of your realistic renders.

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Thank for the kind words. Incest is planned but only with the sister. Patreon has nothing to do with the content, I just want to make sure it's done right story wise and doesn't come across as rushed.

As for the mother, in my time off, I've been working on something that I think a lot of people are going to like.

Man of the people, keep it up bro

Demon_Emperor

Dec 9, 2023

Great bro

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021

With the response Eliza had received being 2nd Fav... I thought you would start to integrate her into the story sooner rather than Chapter 4 or 5...
Have you considered to bring Eliza back into the picture sooner???

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
With the response Eliza had received being 2nd Fav... I thought you would start to integrate her into the story sooner rather than Chapter 4 or 5...
That would make no sense just to do that just because a character is popular would most likely come across forced. I don't think character popularity should ever matter when they reappear or show up in the update. Instead should be when the dev feels it makes sense to have them in said update. I feel like this and Eliza is probably my favorite character right now or tied with the sister and April.

Reactions: Aramintha

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
That would make no sense just to do that just because a character is popular would most likely come across forced. I don't think character popularity should ever matter when they reappear or show up in the update. Instead should be when the dev feels it makes sense to have them in said update. I feel like this and Eliza is probably my favorite character right now or tied with the sister and April.
I just felt she was just rushed out of the town where MC is visiting his Family too quickly...

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Like I've said, I can't poof her into existence before the MC. She's going to make more appearances over the phone in ch4. Ch5 is when you'll reconnect with her and the others.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Like I've said, I can't poof her into existence before the MC. She's going to make more appearances over the phone in ch4. Ch5 is when you'll reconnect with her and the others.
hi!
im interested in trying your game, can i ask, has your game at least reach roughly 25% to completion?

i know things changes but i'm pretty hesitant on trying new games because so many games ended up abandoned so im curious
hope the question is ok for you
thanks

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
hi!
im interested in trying your game, can i ask, has your game at least reach roughly 25% to completion?

i know things changes but i'm pretty hesitant on trying new games because so many games ended up abandoned so im curious
hope the question is ok for you
thanks
More like 35-40%.
I'm not going to abandon the game unless it's something serious like family/legality/genuine personal health issues/etc.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
More like 35-40%.
I'm not going to abandon the game unless it's something serious like family/legality/genuine personal health issues/etc.
Really? I kinda hope we could spend more time with the game to be honest... :HideThePain:
I mean.. 10 chapters (I guess ) sound good, but you had created something really good.. dont want it to end... :)

• Red Heart

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Really? I kinda hope we could spend more time with the game to be honest... :HideThePain:
I mean.. 10 chapters (I guess ) sound good, but you had created something really good.. dont want it to end... :)
I appreciate your love for the project/world but I've got too many ideas I want to get to as well. I'm really trying my best not to rush this story for the sake of completion but at the same time don't want to make it a 5-6 year project.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I appreciate your love for the project/world but I've got too many ideas I want to get to as well. I'm really trying my best not to rush this story for the sake of completion but at the same time don't want to make it a 5-6 year project.
i'm playing it this weekend

thanks a lot for replying

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes