Sep 3, 2020
Sorry but the decision with the LIs is final.
I'll be completely reworking chapter 2 and a good part of chapter 3 but only one bit at a time.
that's really sad a lot of people may look at her and say she's not monogamous relationship material

and I'm like that's why I want a relationship with her

because a lot of people look at her and her appearance and just give up on having a relationship with

her without even trying or trying to help her or get to know her

ensure she may not be perfect like the other characters but I believe that it's the broken mirror that gives

the most beautiful reflection

sometimes it's the people with problems who need a loving relationship the most

I mean look at the MC depending on your choices he was always a kind person

but nobody gave him a chance because of the way he looks so I think a story with lilith would fit

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I've clearly been playing too many AVNs. Didn't even notice that amongst all the 'maths' in other games.
That's a British-ism mathematics to maths for them and just to math for Americans. So depending on where the speaker learned English it's "correct". Instant giveaway though if the game's allegedly set in the US, that the writer isn't from here.

Reactions: xsikal
Feb 25, 2024
that's really sad a lot of people may look at her and say she's not monogamous relationship material

because a lot of people look at her and her appearance and just give up on having a relationship with

ensure she may not be perfect like the other characters but I believe that it's the broken mirror that gives

but nobody gave him a chance because of the way he looks so I think a story with lilith would fit
I had the same thought as you, especially since the game focused on our transformation from obese to athletic. I thought it could be the same with this LI, and we could help her transform.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

yeah she may of been near the bottom of my List of characters in this game but she could of had a interesting story for sure if she was a main. She could still be interesting even as a side girl but won't be nearly as much if she was a main girl.

Sep 3, 2020
yeah she may of been near the bottom of my List of characters in this game but she could of had a interesting story for sure if she was a main. She could still be interesting even as a side girl but won't be nearly as much if she was a main girl.
in my personal opinion I've always hated side girl characters

because when you fall in love with them and get attached to them it always breaks your heart because you can't

have an ending with them

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
in my personal opinion I've always hated side girl characters

because when you fall in love with them and get attached to them it always breaks your heart because you can't

have an ending with them
for me it depends on the side girl. Typically yeah I dislike using side girls as lewd content I prefer them being more like extra's that are part of the story / friend group but non-romanceable characters and it's obvious they aren't romanceable. . With that being said ive seen some games that do side girls well where they feel more like a main girl it's rare but it can be done.

Sep 3, 2020
I had the same thought as you, especially since the game focused on our transformation from obese to athletic. I thought it could be the same with this LI, and we could help her transform.
keep in mind that I haven't played in a while I've been saving up my updates

and while a lot of the girls are nice they're kind of too nice

I like them tough I like them mean but I can still see myself having a family with them

and again I haven't played in a while but none of the girls seem to know how it feels to be an outcast

to be the girl that nobody picks

Sep 3, 2020
for me it depends on the side girl. Typically yeah I dislike using side girls as lewd content I prefer them being more like extra's that are part of the story / friend group but non-romanceable characters and it's obvious they aren't romanceable. . With that being said ive seen some games that do side girls well where they feel more like a main girl it's rare but it can be done.
for me brother I can't if I can't end up with them that is heartbreaking

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
for me brother I can't if I can't end up with them that is heartbreaking
yup that's why my preference is to keeping them mostly non romanceable and non lewdable as if there is no romance to begin with it's just extra side content. But that is rare to see in a game. As how I see it I can't be disappointed if I know there is no romance or sex with them they be just there for some fun extra scenes or to move a story forward. The few games ive seen where they are done well I'd be surprised if they don't have a ending but that's also pretty rare.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
That's a British-ism mathematics to maths for them and just to math for Americans. So depending on where the speaker learned English it's "correct". Instant giveaway though if the game's allegedly set in the US, that the writer isn't from here.
Oh, I know that! (y) (I looked it up at one point because it was so common). I've just seen it so many times and had to remind my brain that it's correct in British education but not ours that I think I've turned my brain off when it comes to seemingly random 's's on the end of words. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes