Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Will mc will have romance with Lauren in the future? She's a good looking women hope it will happen

Sep 3, 2020
Out of a total of 400 votes combined from both questions, here are the poll results.
View attachment 3454965
  1. Natasha - 54
  2. Eliza - 48
  3. April - 47
  4. Savannah - 44
  5. Piper - 41
  6. Linda - 40

Definitely surprised that Alejandra was a sleeper waifu for a lot of guys. And also that Lili was so low. Honestly expected them to be opposites.

For those who voted for the top 6, congrats!
For those who didn't, don't fret. I might use one of the girls as a side-piece/one-off fling.

After this poll, the Official list of Love Interests are as follows:

1. April
  2. Costanza
  3. Eliza
  4. Fiona
  5. Kaylee
  6. Linda
  7. Natasha
  8. Piper
  9. Savannah
  10. Sylvia
  11. Torrie
Now that the selection is clear, expect future content to be focused on these ladies and for those who are vary about development burden and what not, It's okay. I've got a good amount of time in these three months to put a tight plan together without it feeling forced.
I'm so happy we finally have an official idea of who the love interest is

because for me that was the biggest concern when playing this game

because I was so afraid of falling in love with a girl just to find out she was just a side girl and getting my heart broken

I have a question since I have a reading disability and a bad memory is that something in the game to help remind me who is a main love interest

like to do the main love interest all have a special symbol by the name or a special part of the menu

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
What will take the dev to make Lauren a LI? Because shes literally the most beautiful girl ever created on a VN, im sure a lot of people would appreciate it
wait who again is Lauren?
I think I just played this game once or twice and the characters haven't yet made an impact on me to be able to remember who's who.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
lilith isnt a LI now? because she could be a interesting LI if possible 8trying to make her leave the drugs) and Grace too. The reworks will be until what chapter 2 or 3 too? What repect,rude do?
BitingTheBullet

Last edited:

BitingTheBullet

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
lilith isnt a LI now? because she could be a interesting LI if possible 8trying to make her leave the drugs) and Grace too. The reworks will be until what chapter 2 or 3 too? What repect,rude do?
BitingTheBullet
Sorry but the decision with the LIs is final.
I'll be completely reworking chapter 2 and a good part of chapter 3 but only one bit at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: Trpfuhgshjvm
4.40 star(s) 42 Votes