Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Where's the savefile location?
Hi, this is what I do: if there is a folder called "save" in www I delete it with all its contents, I create a new one called "save" and I put all the files in the attachment, if you start the game you can start directly with the "continue" button.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Jo's thing is a particular route?. I can't find a sauna only the bathrooms
You go down in the elevator to the 1st floor, exit the hotel and immediately at the exit, turn right. Here is the entrance to the sauna. You enter, talk to the girl at the reception and go to the steam room. You see the scene with Joe and Ash.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Im so confused, I loaded an old save and decided to change outfit, and then paul came in a pinched Lisa's nipple, Have I missed something, Why have the relationship changed between them? I haven't done the blackmail thing with him yet.. I tried to load the same save in the game version before this new one, and it doesnt happen... He just spies, but no touching.

• Haha
Reactions: jcgan and dioregul

jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
Im so confused, I loaded an old save and decided to change outfit, and then paul came in a pinched Lisa's nipple, Have I missed something, Why have the relationship changed between them? I haven't done the blackmail thing with him yet.. I tried to load the same save in the game version before this new one, and it doesnt happen... He just spies, but no touching.
same happened to me but i think its a bug

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for the share LiMp17 ,

Cool renders, and can see pale grass is trying his ideas out!

Photo 7

probably we will be missing the naive Lisa in the future it seems(IMO)..As much I love to see Lisa being dominated and controlled by other, there is also an equal amount of wish to see Lisa turning into a character like Uma Thurman in Kill bill,Going any extent to gain her revenge and use everything she has and to deceive people,With the story moving towards in the important zone,lisa will eventually need to regain and solidify her will to save her loved,Dont know how it will pan out,But having faith in palegrass ,this is sure is gonna be one hell of an adventure to each player who is gonna play the game.

Photo 6
haha finally a booty shot of Lisa,Didnt know these perverts have their own dungeon and all,But anyway its just an idea and nice to see him experiment.HMM...hoping more corrupted scenes and perverty stuffs will be present when Paul's friends come in, waiting to see what kind of perverty his friends have on Lisa!

Photo 5

you can see love in her eyes,Dan the cop is really a lucky fellow.

Photo 4

probably its Tony in the shadows,Its Lisa being carried right,Tha bangles say it though!

photo 2

nice to see but this hairstyle and makeup really doesn't suit Lisa IMO.
What you guys think?

BTW,Any info on beta release in the post?

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks for the share LiMp17 ,

Cool renders, and can see pale grass is trying his ideas out!

Photo 7

probably we will be missing the naive Lisa in the future it seems(IMO)..As much I love to see Lisa being dominated and controlled by other, there is also an equal amount of wish to see Lisa turning into a character like Uma Thurman in Kill bill,Going any extent to gain her revenge and use everything she has and to deceive people,With the story moving towards in the important zone,lisa will eventually need to regain and solidify her will to save her loved,Dont know how it will pan out,But having faith in palegrass ,this is sure is gonna be one hell of an adventure to each player who is gonna play the game.

Photo 6
haha finally a booty shot of Lisa,Didnt know these perverts have their own dungeon and all,But anyway its just an idea and nice to see him experiment.HMM...hoping more corrupted scenes and perverty stuffs will be present when Paul's friends come in, waiting to see what kind of perverty his friends have on Lisa!

Photo 5

you can see love in her eyes,Dan the cop is really a lucky fellow.

Photo 4

probably its Tony in the shadows,Its Lisa being carried right,Tha bangles say it though!

photo 2

nice to see but this hairstyle and makeup really doesn't suit Lisa IMO.
What you guys think?

BTW,Any info on beta release in the post?
He has been away for some time, and the only thing still to do is the council job which is 40CG~,but he will leave it for the post-patch.
The rest I guess is done but I don't know how much is RPGM implemented.

Last edited:

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Photo 6 Lisa in the pillory is wonderful especially the situation and the scene. I hope PaleGrass integrates her into the game with the blackmail of Paul and her friends.
I don't know whether the pillory is possible for Paul and his buddies,But it will probably suit for Tony and his gang.I think Paul and his friends will do things which are more easily accessible to their age and stuffs being done at home.Probably a weekend or a alone night with friends and Lisa at home, or some bikini pool stuffs, if they have time or the house a full night with nobody to disturb them like aunt is out of station or so,Then Lisa will have a hard time to satisfy these perverts..who knows what kind of perverty thoughts these guys have?

well these things won't come instantly but will be nice to see how Lisa gets submissive to Paul and his friends gradually!

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Photo 6 Lisa in the pillory is wonderful especially the situation and the scene. I hope PaleGrass integrates her into the game with the blackmail of Paul and her friends.
Also I hope that PaleGrass put photo 6 the pillory scene in the game is a very exciting situation with the blackmail route of Paul and friends (visiting an old church or an old castle etc.) Finding Lisa in that position open to any game with her body she is truly sublime.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
The wallpaper are not the actual scenes it's just Palegrass experimenting with ideas !
Also I hope that PaleGrass put photo 6 the pillory scene in the game is a very exciting situation with the blackmail route of Paul and friends (visiting an old church or an old castle etc.) Finding Lisa in that position open to any game with her body she is truly sublime.
I, too, hope that the pillory render will actually make it into the game, especially after the work that PaleGrass had to put in on getting the reflection right in the mirror. But, as much as I like the Paul blackmail route, and hope to see it continued, and even escalated, I would prefer that, if Lisa really does end up in a situation such as we see here, she is with some more dangerous characters than Paul and his buddies. I'd like it to be a real "bad stuff happens" scene for Lisa. Unfortunately, PaleGrass said that he wasn't happy with that image, which makes me doubt that it will make it into the game. I do hope that he has a change of heart, though, because I think it would be a great scene, and I like the render as it is.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes