Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is the key to hide the text box? I don't remember anymore… it's a pity that Lisa don't join Jade's friends, at least for now! ;)

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
while uploading this u could just say it dipshi**

And you quite literally would have found the answer in less time than it took you to post your question if you'd bothered to use the search function.

Frankly it's irritating that nearly every single page of this thread has 1 or 2 people who'd rather clutter it up with the same question over and over instead of spending 3 seconds to look it up.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
And you quite literally would have found the answer in less time than it took you to post your question if you'd bothered to use the search function.

Frankly it's irritating that nearly every single page of this thread has 1 or 2 people who'd rather clutter it up with the same question over and over instead of spending 3 seconds to look it up.
Not only that but every post asking about the beta equals another mention of the beta clogging up the search results forcing anyone actually searching for information about the beta to wade through post after post asking about the beta.

Beta.

Reactions: Geko1711

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020
Moody House party is the last scene of garage or even more ?
Its the last after that You have Brave scene(Superb one though)

But still existing Moddy scene will have A Betting game Added extra Along with Cheating Route in the Coming Update!

Come on Palegrass,It's been 10 days since u last posted We are still waiting to see Lisa Mahn!

Can someone post the content(Descriptive info) from the last Patreon post!?

Reactions: alexferno

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Its the last after that You have Brave scene(Superb one though)

But still existing Moddy scene will have A Betting game Added extra Along with Cheating Route in the Coming Update!

Come on Palegrass,It's been 10 days since u last posted We are still waiting to see Lisa Mahn!

Can someone post the content(Descriptive info) from the last Patreon post!?

Alpha's out, Alpha's done.. I've been overjoyed this past week reading everyone's overwhelmingly positive feedback on some of the key scenes in E2Ch2 1.0! At first I thought it was gonna be a flop but it's been awesome so thank you for that <3

I was unsure how the overall reaction would be to Malik scene's in the hotel honestly, I mean I personally loved them start to finish but I'm not really making this game for me (I might be a little..) I was concerned both with the fact that it sort of leans away from the typical tempo of the game and also that the character Malik may not land how I intended. Thankfully neither of these seems to be the case in most of the feedback you've all been so kind to share :)

This makes the next steps a lot easier for me! There's been a lot of queries about Malik in particular but it feels difficult to get into without risking massive spoilers so I thought I might as well use this update to give a little road map as to where we're going in the coming Episodes.

So we've met Dan and Donna then on the other side of things we met Malik. In Episode 3, Lisa becomes increasingly interested in Malik and perhaps even more so in his daughter, Dakota. After watching what happened to her Father, replaying the phonecall, her conversation with Malik and the reports she keeps hearing on the news over and over in her head she's compelled to find out what happened to him and why his character no longer seems to match his profile from only a few years ago.
Guilt? Maybe. If she hadn't been on that floor at that time then Dakota may still have her Father. There will be several quests to discover more about the two and as Lisa leans closer to those in the know, Lisa unknowingly struts headfirst into an array of "difficulties."

Dan and Donna. Lisa will be seeing more of them as time goes on as she might need a lifeline to pull her away from the "demons" in Renshire. As discussed before Dan is also one of the romance options for Lisa. This romance obviously places the player on the cheating route and it has no sharing content planned.

Let's talk about the Nana May scene briefly too. Nana May falling down the stairs may have seemed like a cheap way to end the scene but it's actually an important point in the story, it's one of the plots that hasn't changed since I starting writing the whole thing. Aoife meeting Nana May was also important for crossover in Episode 3. I know there was a lot of writing in this release but it's all been built with intent and purpose for what's to come.

Anyway I'm sure you're all busting to know how the Beta's going..

It's going great! It's not finished, not even close really but it looks and feels awesome so far. I'm working on the gathering route 2 and I'm almost 100CG deep in it. It's a long and slow build up compared to the sharing route which felt fairly explosive and out of nowhere but this tempo just feels right to me. Almost 100CG in and there's no sex yet? I think it's shaping up to be the perfect counterpart to the sharing route.

After that I have to finish off all of the NO routes which are the just short scenes that play when rejecting any of the routes, then I'll finish off the bathhouse scene with Gina & Moaning Myrtle then finally(??) the remaining council job. The council job was originally going to be graffiti related but I've had a hard time finding assets that are workable enough for what I wanted to do so I might have to come up with something different.

There were little to no bug reports apart from a MAC issue in the Alpha before it was public but since it's now effectively public there have been a whole list of things I have to fix as well. I mentioned to a Patron earlier about how the game seems to be gaining a lot of popularity recently and as over the moon as I am about that, it's also come with lots and lots of things I've missed over the past couple of releases so the past few days I've been going over RPGM with a fine comb reviewing every bug that's been mentioned. I should also mention that in doing that I cleared up the Journal as best as I can. I've also made a fairly sizable parallel event that should hopefully fix EVERYONE'S journal, new players and returning players alike. This obviously needs tested but it'll hopefully end any confusion when it comes to "what to do" in the game! :)

So all in all I'm completely rushed off my feet (what's new?) but I'm cracking on at the speed of light and I'll have the Beta to you guys as soon as I possibly can. It won't be a release or anything it'll be made public as soon as it's ready. I'm not really sure when it'll be but I'm doing my best to have it ready within the next couple weeks <3

Enjoy some spoiler free sneak peeks (was really stretched to find interesting images that don't give anything away about the Beta scenes!)

Thanks so SO much for everything over the past month guys, I honestly can't thank you all enough :) <3

//pG
Alpha's out, Alpha's done.. I've been overjoyed this past week reading everyone's overwhelmingly positive feedback on some of the key scenes in E2Ch2 1.0! At first I thought it was gonna be a flop but it's been awesome so thank you for that <3

I was unsure how the overall reaction would be to Malik scene's in the hotel honestly, I mean I personally loved them start to finish but I'm not really making this game for me (I might be a little..) I was concerned both with the fact that it sort of leans away from the typical tempo of the game and also that the character Malik may not land how I intended. Thankfully neither of these seems to be the case in most of the feedback you've all been so kind to share :)

This makes the next steps a lot easier for me! There's been a lot of queries about Malik in particular but it feels difficult to get into without risking massive spoilers so I thought I might as well use this update to give a little road map as to where we're going in the coming Episodes.

So we've met Dan and Donna then on the other side of things we met Malik. In Episode 3, Lisa becomes increasingly interested in Malik and perhaps even more so in his daughter, Dakota. After watching what happened to her Father, replaying the phonecall, her conversation with Malik and the reports she keeps hearing on the news over and over in her head she's compelled to find out what happened to him and why his character no longer seems to match his profile from only a few years ago.
Guilt? Maybe. If she hadn't been on that floor at that time then Dakota may still have her Father. There will be several quests to discover more about the two and as Lisa leans closer to those in the know, Lisa unknowingly struts headfirst into an array of "difficulties."

Dan and Donna. Lisa will be seeing more of them as time goes on as she might need a lifeline to pull her away from the "demons" in Renshire. As discussed before Dan is also one of the romance options for Lisa. This romance obviously places the player on the cheating route and it has no sharing content planned.

Let's talk about the Nana May scene briefly too. Nana May falling down the stairs may have seemed like a cheap way to end the scene but it's actually an important point in the story, it's one of the plots that hasn't changed since I starting writing the whole thing. Aoife meeting Nana May was also important for crossover in Episode 3. I know there was a lot of writing in this release but it's all been built with intent and purpose for what's to come.

It's going great! It's not finished, not even close really but it looks and feels awesome so far. I'm working on the gathering route 2 and I'm almost 100CG deep in it. It's a long and slow build up compared to the sharing route which felt fairly explosive and out of nowhere but this tempo just feels right to me. Almost 100CG in and there's no sex yet? I think it's shaping up to be the perfect counterpart to the sharing route.

After that I have to finish off all of the NO routes which are the just short scenes that play when rejecting any of the routes, then I'll finish off the bathhouse scene with Gina & Moaning Myrtle then finally(??) the remaining council job. The council job was originally going to be graffiti related but I've had a hard time finding assets that are workable enough for what I wanted to do so I might have to come up with something different.

There were little to no bug reports apart from a MAC issue in the Alpha before it was public but since it's now effectively public there have been a whole list of things I have to fix as well. I mentioned to a Patron earlier about how the game seems to be gaining a lot of popularity recently and as over the moon as I am about that, it's also come with lots and lots of things I've missed over the past couple of releases so the past few days I've been going over RPGM with a fine comb reviewing every bug that's been mentioned. I should also mention that in doing that I cleared up the Journal as best as I can. I've also made a fairly sizable parallel event that should hopefully fix EVERYONE'S journal, new players and returning players alike. This obviously needs tested but it'll hopefully end any confusion when it comes to "what to do" in the game! :)

So all in all I'm completely rushed off my feet (what's new?) but I'm cracking on at the speed of light and I'll have the Beta to you guys as soon as I possibly can. It won't be a release or anything it'll be made public as soon as it's ready. I'm not really sure when it'll be but I'm doing my best to have it ready within the next couple weeks <3

Enjoy some spoiler free sneak peeks (was really stretched to find interesting images that don't give anything away about the Beta scenes!)

Thanks so SO much for everything over the past month guys, I honestly can't thank you all enough :) <3

//pG

Shelby_Ruman

Dec 2, 2020

//pG

//pG
Thanks for The share,Mate!

The Guilt Factor Right!?now that's some Situation which you can't Avoid and the Guilt Factor affecting Lisa is really the perfect situation one Can Expect which isn't Cheap!

Obviously the writing should be Appreciated.,

Unlike the Guilt Factor With Paul or In Cheating route ,This one is Really perfect and Which doesn't really look cheap or kept Foresake!(it's All IMO)

I m expecting a lot for Lisa getting stuck like this really tight not easily forgettable situation in the future!

Some would have thought at the start oh Lisa is too dramatic or naive or the characters have too much Drama!It did seem so ...but when it comes to situation like This,It's the Drama that established Lisa character earlier eventually made the player to accept the Guilt Factor Like the one now!!!

Also To all players if you are interested enough check the BGM music in the game Folder, Music are top notch And Some are really literally Givin chillin vibes,Cant wait to see How Tony will enter the picture!(Probably in Future)

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022

//pG

//pG
when beta release?

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
And guess what, I've searched, and besides other people asking the same question, couldn't find an answer. This info should be in the first post, updated every time. So get off your high horse.
Didn't search very hard as the answer is literally in the second post above yours..... SMDH.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
You want to wait longer for less content?

Because that's what you're actually asking for
I actually don't mind waiting a little longer for some good animation but since DAZ ahh I guess devs need a very powerful system then it will be somewhat possible.

4.30 star(s) 113 Votes